It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is why I think this whole geoengineering / chemtrail forum should be shut down !

It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule the people who believe that this phenomenon is real, and are genuinely concerned at the ramifications and effects (if any) on the health of the population !

Any amount of evidence though will be enough for those who chose to deny !

If you took a tank of the stuff they are spraying round and put it down in front of them it wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see where you got it from !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see it connected up to the nozzle on the plane !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to ride on the plane and see the valve open and see the crap come out the back !

And even then, they would probably find some other excuse to deny it !

All I know is, (and this is only my OPINION), I have lived on this earth for the best part of 50 yrs and for the first thirty or so of those years, I basked and tanned under clear blue skies fishing, in summer, some whispy clouds now and then, you remember the ones ? Like little light meringues floating along, maybe a plane or two, with a little white tail behind it, there one minute gone the next...........oh happy days............. !

Not under some Burberry/Tartan checkered criss-cross patterned bulls**t clouds that spread from one horizon to the next that I have to put up with today !
I BELIEVE my eyes !

+24 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's all too common a sight now, the checkered sky, littered with permanent trails, lingering for several hours.

GeoEngineering is a fact, many many have admitted they are doing it. To what extent, we don't know.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What?

Oo

Do you hate chemtrails or love the forums, but hate t.. I give up that was one hell of a rant I spose!

+29 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If any forum should be shut down, it's the dream / prediction forum. Nobody cares that you had a dream Obama was from another planet and he is secretly pilfering this planet of it's sea salts.

It's such an absurd forum.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I swear some days it looks like Waldo Peppers been
on speed zig-zagging around !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ive lived in many countries with climates identical to the US and have never seen these patterns as I have here. These trails are not normal airplane contrail stuff. These things have a purpose. What is the purpose? That's what I want to know. Dammit.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

In b4 the daily debunkers try to come along as they do on every chemtrail thread, plenty of evidence, Deny ignorance as the site says.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

we cant give up on trying to get the truth out mate, might seem pointless and fall on mostly death ears but, we should carry on

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Your right my friend but it is'nt leading to any healthy debate or discussion !
The deniers just want to intimidate and ridicule anyone who dares to say they believe something is going on !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Its not just the contrail/chemtrail issue, its all theories. Some theorists refuse to believe that they might actually be wrong. Some people require concrete proof, when others dont. Everyone is allowed their voice.

Myself, I've seen planes away from the usual air traffic direction appearing to spray stuff. The skies look dustier thes days. Early evening horizon always seem to look very dirty.

My own view on why its being done, is simple to protect us from excess solar radiation. I read an article on, i think it was BBC website that said the north pole ozone was down to 40% what it usually is. There has been reports of some south atlantic anomaly that the BGS was looking into. A few days back there was another article about strange x-ray spots zapping the southern hemisphere. The chemtrails supposedly contain Barium, which absorbs x-rays. Just my opinion.

st

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You are right...as many things there seems to be no way to get to the bottom of it, produce real incriminating evidence, key-witnesses and even then to get past the corrupted/motivated officials in government or juridical systems.

It always amazed me how it can be possible that those planes sometimes fly side to side in the sky spraying that stuff over many, many different countries in the world and that not one of the governments involved has taken the responsibillity to inform the citizens.

From this I conclude that a uniform decision has been made that the threat/reason must be serious enough that when the reason for spraying is revealed would/ can cause serious public unrest.

Chemtrails are real.....
edit on 13-5-2011 by zatara because I forgot a lette

edit on 13-5-2011 by zatara because: I forgot something

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by Tephra

I swear some days it looks like Waldo Peppers been
on speed zig-zagging around !

Actually, Waldo Pepper would leave no evidence except for the smell of castor oil. He flew a Sopwith Camel, a very light biplane that had an absolute service ceiling of 21,500 feet, where it is far too warm for contrails. As for chemical spraying from a Camel, the total payload, including pilot, fuel, oil, and anything else, is 525 pounds.
Come visit at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome in New York and see for yourself.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I believe there is, IMO !
A unilateral agreement in place !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

He would be flying something a bit more modern today !
Don't you think ?

That said I starred you for your info !
And for the smile it brought to my disgruntled face !

Peace

edit on 063131p://05America/Chicago13 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You see, the problem is that there is no actual proof.

I constantly hear "THE PROOF IS IN THE SKY! JUST LOOK UP!"

Which means absolutely nothing as there is no way to tell what it is by looking at it. It COULD be CHEMtrails. It COULD be CONtrails. You don't know. And acting like you know this for a fact is probably why people attack you. Saying "I personally believe there are chemicals being sprayed on us" probably won't get any people rifled up.

But saying "THEY ARE KILLING US CAN'T YOU SEE IT YOU MORONS THERE PROOF EVERYWHERE ITS CHEMICALS TO (insert whatever theory you have about WHY they would be doing this)" will get people riled up, because you have no proof, and making it seem like other people are dumb because they won't blindly believe in something without proof tends to anger people.

Another thing that is silly, people are always saying "They sprayed some chemtrails and a few hours later I got sick" Which is complete nonsense. Particles from that high up would take a LONG time to reach the ground. And they would NOT hit the ground below the area where they were sprayed, they would travel in the upper atmosphere and land somewhere completely different from the area it was sprayed over.

Look at crop dusting, do they spray that thousands of feet in the air? No. They do it only a few feet from the ground, because if they don't, it won't hit the crops. So when there are trails above you, there is no way they can be effecting you.

I do support the closing of this section however, that is one thing we can agree on!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
It's all too common a sight now, the checkered sky, littered with permanent trails, lingering for several hours.

Was it different 10 years ago? I dont think so..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I hear what your saying my friend but for me there is proof where you find none ?
There are reams and reams of documents out there that prove the technology is there, that proves
it has been discussed at the highest levels etc etc etc.

Now, I belive they are spraying something,and I believe they are doing it, because it's beneficial to
defend the Earths eco system !

I just don't think they have realised the potential harm that WHAT they are spraying could do to
the population !

Pregnant women in the 50's and 60's were given the Tholidomide drug for theyre benefit and look what happened there !

Peace

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

There are reams and reams of documents out there that prove the technology is there, that proves it has been discussed at the highest levels etc etc etc.

That's the thing. There are in my opinion, 3 classes of people when it comes to chemtrails.

a. chemtrails are real
b. chemtrails are a fantasy
c. chemtrails could be real but the jury is out in if it's happening, and what they are

I land firmly as a C for a few reasons. As I quoted you above, yes, there are ample documents talking about geo-engineering using high altitude particle release to combat global warming. There are even some patents out there referring to geo-engineering. It has indeed been discussed.

So has colonizing the moon and going to mars. As of yet we haven't.

Some weather modification is indeed taking place, and has been for decades, in cloud seeing. Vietnam saw possibly the first military application of this.

I firmly believe in a possible geo-engineering project, and the tiny amount of questionable video and time lapse photos I've seen (oily patterns in the contrails) keep me from saying it's not happening at all.

But this whole global depopulation BS that Alex Jones and other fear mongers are selling is crap.

Look at crop dusting, do they spray that thousands of feet in the air? No. They do it only a few feet from the ground, because if they don't, it won't hit the crops. So when there are trails above you, there is no way they can be effecting you.

Exactly. Spraying chemicals and material in a project to wipe out millions of people through "soft kill" environmental causes is entirely inefficient. One of the reasons is quoted above. Another reason, directly related to that first reason is, if these are indeed designed to harm humans, you have absolutely NO control over who gets killed. If this is happening at all, look at geo-engineering, not some lame Alex Jones conspiracy to sell water purification systems.

And yes, I am fully aware of the documents talking about owning the weather, and the ones talking about reducing the worlds population by 80% and holding it there, etc etc etc. I'm not counting that out at all, I just suspect that these magically powerful and shadowy powers that be would use controllable and concealable methods.

As of today, there are approximately ZERO photos of videos of a plane spraying ANYTHING. I've seen a photo somewhere of a fuel dump and suspect the pictures I saw that led me down the path of chemtrails were simply that. If this geo-engineering project is taking place, or this mass kill off, then how on earth has no one got a nice perfect picture. Yes, these planes are high up. But they have to land, and guess what? They are probably landing at normal airports because they are commercial jets.

Firm chemtrail believers get it wrong, and cause most of the flack they get, because of the few "facts" they simply make up. Documents talking about a proposed project are not proof it's going on. That's fact #1.

Fact #2, no government has admitted to any chemtrailing operation as related to any of the chemtrail theories.
Fact #3, and this one really gets me going, normal contrails CAN and DO last for hours or all day, and CAN and DO spread out and linger. Just because some infowars article you read states otherwise doesn't change a basic tenant of science, and this is not new at all. The increase in commercial traffic over the skies HAS drastically increased.

Chemtrails could indeed be real, in my opinion, the jury is out on that. But I personal put absolutely no weight behind the massive murder operation theory. TPTB have been exposing themselves to the very same stuff if they are doing this, so it makes little sense.

Anyways, sorry to rant on your rant OP but I disagree, this forum should stay open, all of them should. Free and open discussion is key to denying ignorance, banning a topic from discussion is ignorant

+9 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

So after intensive lobbying to get their own forum, the chemtrailers want the forum shut down because pesky skeptics continue to pester them for evidence. I was opposed to this forum in the first place; there has been no serious discussion of geoengineering here, a topic worthy of discussion in the "Fragile Earth" forum. Why not simply rename this forum to reflect its true function: "Post Your Pictures of Clouds and Airplanes Here."

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Remember ATS member GlennCanndy came to the conclusion that ownership ridiculed "believers".
Someone who knows details is free to expand on this.
Are they laughing at us?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join