It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

euthanasia rollercoaster [ proposed ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
as there have been several threads on the topic recently , this seems particularly topical

euthanasia rollercoaster

i have no desire for suicide [ at this time ] but would have a go on it - if they would let me wear polot suit and oxygen kit

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Awesome. If I were to be ill enough to want to end my suffering, this is the way I'd liketo go. I love rollercoasters, and this would be perfect. I hope that if I ever get a debilitating illness which is sloly taking my life (other than life itself, before some smart ass comes in) then this will be my method of despatch.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
That's ridiculous. You could achieve the exact same form of death by simply putting someone in a centrifuge at 10g's for 60 seconds, and it probably wouldn't cost nearly as much as that roller coaster.

For executions, why build a roller coaster? Bullets cost less than a dollar.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

atleast I like rollercoasters more than guns

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I can see where this is going to go, killing people for profit. I thought we already had enough of this with all the crap going around the world?

I wonder how long it will be before we have the suicide booths next. Heck maybe virgin will do suicides too, in space!

This type of thing is disgusting and whats even worse is that the majority are beginning to support euthanasia because of the constant bombardment from the media machine.

It disgusts me to the core that someone would try to come up with a creative way to kill another person.

edit on 13-5-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

“Euthanasia Coaster” is a hypothetic euthanasia machine in the form of a roller coaster, engineered to humanely – with elegance and euphoria – take the life of a human being. Riding the coaster’s track, the rider is subjected to a series of intensive motion elements that induce various unique experiences: from euphoria to thrill, and from tunnel vision to loss of consciousness, and, eventually, death. Thanks to the marriage of the advanced cross-disciplinary research in space medicine, mechanical engineering, material technologies and, of course, gravity, the fatal journey is made pleasing, elegant and meaningful. Celebrating the limits of the human body but also the liberation from the horizontal life, this ‘kinetic sculpture’ is in fact the ultimate roller coaster:

Ugh. Another art quack.

John Allen, former president of the famed Philadelphia Toboggan Company, once sad that “the ultimate roller coaster is built when you send out twenty-four people and they all come back dead. This could be done, you know.”

Disgusting that someone in charge of making rollercoasters would say this, even in jest.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
At first it seemed like kind of a cool idea. People who are ready to die going on one last thrill ride and happily blacking out into oblivion.

Then it got to the end of the video and the designer states that "dealing with overpopulation" would be one of the reasons for building it...

Back to the old agenda of forcibly depopulating the planet. Creepy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
That's ridiculous. You could achieve the exact same form of death by simply putting someone in a centrifuge at 10g's for 60 seconds, and it probably wouldn't cost nearly as much as that roller coaster.

Yes, but this is about enjoying your final moments, trying to make somrthing terrible, into something that you'll enjoy. and TBH, I can see the point in that. if i were to go out from a horrific illness, i'd much rathr go out screaming with enjoyment, than in pain. Also, the video would be more enjoyable for the family

Bu i also agree with cheesyleps, it's a bit freaky, the last message on the video.
edit on 13/5/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Yes, but this is about enjoying your final moments, trying to make somrthing terrible, into something that you'll enjoy. and TBH, I can see the point in that. if i were to go out from a horrific illness, i'd much rathr go out screaming with enjoyment, than in pain. Also, the video would be more enjoyable for the family

Bu i also agree with cheesyleps, it's a bit freaky, the last message on the video.

I think something more thrilling and fun would be sky diving.
It would be better than a rollercoaster.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A lethal dose of heroin will give you the same thrill.
I wonder what drug he was taking when he came up with the idea.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I think something more thrilling and fun would be sky diving. Not a stupid rollercoaster.
Surely that's a case of horses for courses. Each to their own and all that. With a skydive, you can see the ground coming, and it'd be a "this is it, right in my face" and the family won't have much to bury/burn. With this coaster, it'd be a little less brutal, the body would be as you remembered it. (with an etched on screaming face
)
edit on 13/5/2011 by Acidtastic because: I can spell

edit on 13/5/2011 by Acidtastic because: which was obviously a lie

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
These cretins and psychos beyond words need to be arrested ASAP, starting with the Royal Family and the International Bankers and ALL the Bildenbergs, and held for the entire natural span of their lives until they die. They are a sickness, a virus on this world and a pollution to the frequency of the universe.

NO WAY!!! We the people will dismantle any negative technology they build anywhere on this planet. PERIOD!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dbl post, but I would like to see it underscored to infintiy and beyond.
Filth instead of problem solving and solutions of equality, beauty, joy and progression for every single person earth, poison from NAZI Serpents. I want them arrested and this world freed.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
FFS - how do so many people - so utterly miss the point - its not feasible , its not practical - its not ecconomical - but heck its THE way to go - live you last minuite with the valkeries - instead of wallowing in squalor

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
These cretins and psychos beyond words need to be arrested ASAP, starting with the Royal Family and the International Bankers and ALL the Bildenbergs, and held for the entire natural span of their lives until they die. They are a sickness, a virus on this world and a pollution to the frequency of the universe.

NO WAY!!! We the people will dismantle any negative technology they build anywhere on this planet. PERIOD!!!

I have been reading your posts in several threads since the Shadowninja saga, and your posts become more off topic and more insane as the days pass. This comment is so off topic it isn't even funny. This isnt about the royal banker bilderberg nazis trying to kill people by the bunch. This concept is for people who have terminal illnesses, unrecoverable deprression, and i guess just for people who want to suicide. This provides a thrilling, euphoric, exhilarating, and yet, painless way to go.
edit on 13-5-2011 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is so stupid.

500 meter drop? Good luck with that. Tallest rollercoaster in the world used for this purpose...riight.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They put the "fun" in "funeral."

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

whoo - someone gets it

top topics

join