It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Birth Certificate' Anomalies Inexplicable- No Way an X is an H

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
That is so obviously not an X.

Yup, I think it is you that needs to stfu. That is obviously an X. At least on this planet it is. Now the Obama lovers CHANGE the English language, too! CHANGE you can believe in, if your a moronic idiot, yep. :shk:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by redtic
That is so obviously not an X.

Yup, I think it is you that needs to stfu. That is obviously an X. At least on this planet it is. Now the Obama lovers CHANGE the English language, too! CHANGE you can believe in, if your a moronic idiot, yep. :shk:

'True copy or abstract' - means that it is 'derived' or 'abstracted' from the original - it is not 'proof' of anything other than the original documents whatever they are contain damaging or incriminating information, and that the media refuses to uncover the truth on this!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
'True copy or abstract' - means that it is 'derived' or 'abstracted' from the original - it is not 'proof' of anything other than the original documents whatever they are contain damaging or incriminating information, and that the media refuses to uncover the truth on this!
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Can you address the fact that you posted a satirical article, making fun of the birthers, as supporting your claims? If you are this easily fooled, why should we take anything you say seriously?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

ATS has indeed been infiltrated
Indeed... by ignorance.

You are pointing to a satirical article, actually mocking the birthers, to back up your increasingly pathetic conspiracy theories. Wow. You people are so delusional that you can’t even understand the articles you cite to allegedly ‘support’ your claims.

I thought it wasn’t possible but you’ve managed to look even more silly.

And got to hand it to your latest fool-proof argument that Obama’s certificate is fake: “one letter seems off.”

Call Orly Taitz and file this in court immediately! The other 80 lawsuits didn’t go anywhere, but this time, with this kind of evidence, you will surely get that usurper out of office!

Keep the entertainment coming birthers. We will surely miss you in 2016, though.

LOL! Now that's funny....Pwned

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I think you forgot to call them morans, too.

How do you not see that the picture in question is an H? Have you ever worked with type? Ink isn't uniformly pressed on a paper when you are dealing with a decidedly imperfect machine, and one that probably got a lot of usage as well.

I feel kind of sad for you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

I'm sorry, but I just dont see the letter H.
Why is it so impossible to believe that it could possibly be an X ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by priceless34

No, it's ok. Let him make an absolute FOOL out of himself. YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE WHAT THE LETTER H LOOKS LIKE IN THE OTHERS WORDS- including "THIS", "THE" and "HEALTH".

Why is it none of those look like X's?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There really is no point in discussing if you "just don't see a letter H" in the picture above.

That H is as likely to be an X as the letter T is likely to be an I. Have none of you ever worked with stamps before? I challenge you to make a stamp that says:

"I THINK OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA OR RENOUNCED HIS CITIZENSHIP IN INDONESIA OR HE WAS NOT ELIGIBLE BECAUSE HIS DAD WASN'T A CITIZEN OR BECAUSE HIS MOM WASN'T 18 OR BECAUSE HIS STEP DAD WROTE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ONE TIME"

Then stamp that stamp 50 times on a piece of paper, post it for us to see, and let me know what excuse you have for the ink not being disbursed uniformly over every letter every time.

You can even download stamp fonts that mimic this effect for God's sake.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

There really is no point in discussing if you "just don't see a letter H" in the picture above.

That H is as likely to be an X as the letter T is likely to be an I. Have none of you ever worked with stamps before? I challenge you to make a stamp that says:

"I THINK OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA OR RENOUNCED HIS CITIZENSHIP IN INDONESIA OR HE WAS NOT ELIGIBLE BECAUSE HIS DAD WASN'T A CITIZEN OR BECAUSE HIS MOM WASN'T 18 OR BECAUSE HIS STEP DAD WROTE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ONE TIME"

Then stamp that stamp 50 times on a piece of paper, post it for us to see, and let me know what excuse you have for the ink not being disbursed uniformly over every letter every time.

Your "explanation" might have been convincing if the letter in question had only differed slightly from the correct letter "H" and if there were other letters that were similarly malformed. But so different is the letter that appears here that it is really hard to believe that it is merely the result of a faulty stamping. Your quick dismissal cannot therefore be taken seriously. Instead, it is typical of the lack of thought given by non-birthers to anomalies in these alleged birth certificates because they don't want to be proved wrong.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So every other H before THE and after were correctly used but somehow magically, this word somehow stamps H that looks like an X?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeppers. Well said. I don't know what it is that people cannot evaluate a message based on content rather than just dismissing the source- unless the source is a known repeater of outright lies. Like Sorcha Fail, for example. There is basis to dismiss anything and everything from that website.

I believe I actually asked twice now for someone, anyone, to explain to me exactly what that "message" is so that I do not have to base my judgement on the word of people who may or may not be honest/competent. Perhaps you can explain it to me?

I am starting to think that there is a good chance none of you really understand what it is you think these people have proven. You just really like pointing to their youtube videos and saying "see, told ya." I hope I am wrong.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter to the birthers that this effect was noticeable on the short form certificate, to a greater degree even.

But they didn’t raise the “ink smudge” alarms then — they were busy demanding the long form certificate. Now that they have it, suddenly this is the smoking gun that proves the forgery.

The goal post moving from the birthers is never-ending, and it all originates from their overall ignorance about things. Ignorance about PDFs and now ignorance about how ink and stamps work.

This is the most absurd and ignorant conspiracy movement I’m aware of.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So every other H before THE and after were correctly used but somehow magically, this word somehow stamps H that looks like an X?

If you are correct then you must also believe that while every other "F" is perfectly formed, the one in "OF" just before the "THE" in question somehow magically looks like no letter I know of. Is that some secret Illuminati whistleblower wink and nod or might this all just be a tad crazy?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

Your "explanation" might have been convincing if the letter in question had only differed slightly from the correct letter "H" and if there were other letters that were similarly malformed. But so different is the letter that appears here that it is really hard to believe that it is merely the result of a faulty stamping. Your quick dismissal cannot therefore be taken seriously. Instead, it is typical of the lack of thought given by non-birthers to anomalies in these alleged birth certificates because they don't want to be proved wrong.

Really? There are other letters malformed. The entire line is nearly malformed due to the heavy inking in the middle, which would make sense if it was a stamp since the middle is where the weight and force of the stamp would fall. Do you know what a stamp is? Have you ever used one.

How do you explain the letter "F" before "THE"? Couldn't it be a P? Clearly, it is not. Because this is a stamp. It's not perfect. Someone slapped it down on an inkpad and then slapped it down on a piece of paper. It's not an inkjet printer, sorry.

Ignorance is bliss and birtherism.

reply to post by priceless34

Like I said, the F preceding is similarly malformed...because, like I have said over and over again, since it is a stamp made by a person it isn't going to be perfect.

I await one of you to stamp a sentence on a piece of paper 50 times, post it for us to analyze, and then explain the inevitable discrepancy in the ink.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Unbelievable....first of...I am not american. But what has been happening in the US for the last 20 years or so is very sad. The worst 911, the banking scam, everything in between now this....if true it is as if it is a provocation to the people of the US. Something like ....we do what we want and in your face..and do not give a sh*t about the sheep because there is nothing they can do and too stupid to do something about it anyway.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

it's hilarious how smart you think you are.

You can tell by your responses. prove the issues in the OP are wrong or get out. Otherwise you are just trolling in here and trying to make it so nobody wants to weed through a 15 page thread when it should only be 7...but you fill 7 pages with your "theory" and act like the other "theory " has no merit....when the latter ( op's) actually provided evidence and you just provided words..

Smarten up

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Runaway1977

it's hilarious how smart you think you are.

You can tell by your responses. prove the issues in the OP are wrong or get out. Otherwise you are just trolling in here and trying to make it so nobody wants to weed through a 15 page thread when it should only be 7...but you fill 7 pages with your "theory" and act like the other "theory " has no merit....when the latter ( op's) actually provided evidence and you just provided words..

Smarten up

I have asked a very simple question. I have now asked it 3 different times. I have yet to receive anything resembling a response to it yet. Do you have one? You could silence me now by simply giving the answer I am seeking. I am afraid anyone that accuses me of filling 7 pages on the second page of a thread might not be qualified though.

Anyone that can answer? Anyone? Is it not a fair question?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well if there are mistakes on the bc, then its an invalid document.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The stamp is fine. When they scanned it, they probably used OCR Software and optimization, which does cause the layering effect and probably this "H" being replaced by an "X"

This is the stamp from Obama's short form.

There is NO ONE here or anywhere going to convince me, at this point, that the long form is genuine.

That's the spirit! A truly closed-minded conspiracy theorist.

edit on 5/13/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Your sources are...

Jerome Corsi, in specific, Jerome Corsi's column-advertisements for his new book, on right-wing sensationalist website, WorldNetDaily.

Now, if you don't recall who Jerome Corsi is, he's that guy who, in 2004, lied about being a Vietnam war vet, so he could lie about serving in John Kerry's unit, in order to lie about the extent of the wounds that gained Purple Hearts for Kerry's service, because he was paid to do so by hte RNC - his outlet of choice in 2004 was - hold your breath - WorldNetDaily.

Clearly an unimpeachable source for your unverifiable criticisms of Democratic politicians!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join