It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Birth Certificate' Anomalies Inexplicable- No Way an X is an H

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Nope, no way at all. An X does not resemble an H, sorry.

....now a close inspection of the Hawaii Department of Health state registrar's stamp on the birth records reveals an apparent typographical error.

The stamp, affixed April 25, 2011, says "TXE RECORD."

Yet, on a copy of a Hawaii long-form birth certificate issued only one month earlier, the stamp says "THE RECORD."

www.wnd.com...

And it's also missing the seals.

If you people cannot see that the long form release is a total sham, fake, and huge coverup-conspiracy, then I cannot help you. Go back into Obama apologist land, and continue to fool yourself about change. Yes, you can.

Seriously, read that article. And also read this one:

From A to Z: What's wrong with Obama's birth certificate?
Examine for yourself mounting evidence that president's document isn't genuine

www.wnd.com...

There is NO ONE here or anywhere going to convince me, at this point, that the long form is genuine. It's total BS. And that is what to expect from your tax dollar: LIES.
edit on Fri May 13th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Jerome Corsi’s new book, "Where’s the Birth Certificate?", is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore

Subtle.

So full disclosure then? This thread and opinion brought to you by the "Make Jerome Corsi Money all while actually doing nothing to remove Obama from office Foundation." Nice to see sponsors coming from behind their wall of shame and putting it right up front.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You can't see how an X can resemble an H? That's odd ... seems fairly easy to grasp.

I couldn't take the article too seriously; I was bombarded with so many advertisements on silver and herbal medicine that I take into question the integrity of the site, one of which I have never seen before or know as a reliable source.

To be honest, I don't care about the whole "birther" argument. It's pointless and even if you're "right" it won't change a damn thing. If this is a mass conspiracy that has practically everyone in on it, even FOX, you don't have a chance. The universe has apparently arranged itself in Obama's favor.

Good luck!
edit on 13-5-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

Typical damage control response, that does not address the issue at all brought up by either article.

Yeah, he's selling a book. So what? If a book has substance and merit it SHOULD be sold.

next....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Typical damage control response, that does not address the issue at all brought up by either article.

Yeah, he's selling a book. So what? If a book has substance and merit it SHOULD be sold.

next....

There really is no issue other than the advertisement for the book. I have a permit here with a "P" on it that was an "R" about a year ago. By the way, I am selling a book all about it so if you really want to know more, buy the book. That is how important an issue this is. Instead of taking legal action or using this space for free, I will go through the lengthy publishing process and then hope some of you actually do something about it for me.

How do you like his book so far?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

it does not matter anymore , as much i think he is a fake no one hi up in office will do anything for fear of being a raciest

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by john1287

...and the birther movement dies, not with a bang or impeachment
but with the reluctant mumbling of a rather weak excuse.

The beginning of the end appears to be a big letdown. Ratings for "The Apprentice" fell last Sunday as well.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi school kids have to disinvite Obama from giving a commencement address - because they find out his BC is a Fake!

High Tech High Students Expose Flaws in Obama’s Long Form Birth Certificate, Rescind Invitation for President to Speak at Commencement

TAKING A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER, POINT LOMA — It wasn’t supposed to go down like this. When San Diego’s High Tech High International was named as one of six candidates nationwide to receive a commencement address from president Barack Obama this year, it was supposed to be a validation of how far the fledgling school had come in its first decade of existence.

The title of the students’ report on their work says it all: “Say It Ain’t So: An Inquiry into the Validity of ‘President’ Obama’s Long-Form Birth Certificate.” “We tried to think like the nutjobs,” recalls Rivera. “We started by asking why they inserted the green-pattern background underneath the original text. Then we started looking for other obvious oddities. Long story short — yeah, this is kind of a fake.”

www.sandiegoreader.com...

High school kids can figure this out - and yet I have not seen one single query bought up on any MSM source - not one! - not even a hint that this BC ought to be checked out.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Hi school kids have to disinvite Obama from giving a commencement address - because they find out his BC is a Fake!

High school kids can figure this out - and yet I have not seen one single query bought up on any MSM source - not one! - not even a hint that this BC ought to be checked out.

I do not quite understand what this kid has found or anyone else in these videos or why I should trust them anyway. Could you perhaps explain what it is they are trying to say as well as provide just a little credibility to these people? Sorry I just do not get it and random strangers used to be questionable sources.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

I do not quite understand what this kid has found or anyone else in these videos or why I should trust them anyway. Could you perhaps explain what it is they are trying to say as well as provide just a little credibility to these people? Sorry I just do not get it and random strangers used to be questionable sources.

Well you could have actually read the article for one thing!

This is from a reputable local paper - backed up by the school seniors - why do you characterise them as 'random strangers'?

“You don’t really have to look further than the child’s name,” says Bhangoo. “The way the ‘r’ in ‘Barack’ differs in all sorts of ways from the rest of the letters, the way the green background fades away around certain parts of ‘Hussein’ and ‘Obama.’ It’s a Photoshop job, and not even a particularly careful one.

We did a little followup work and found a death certificate for a Herbert Harrison O’Brien from the same hospital, dated August 5, 1961. The date of birth on that death certificate is given as August 4, same as little Barack Hussein Obama. But the funny thing is, there’s no corresponding birth certificate for baby Herbert. Where did it go? And why doesn’t Obama’s mother sign his birth certificate until August 7, three days after her son is born? By then, we were too depressed to dig any deeper.” “Our commitment to ethics really sets us apart at High Tech High,” says fellow senior and commencement ceremony chair Rishika Daryanani. “This case is no exception. Thanks to these two jerkfaces, now we have to disinvite America’s first black president and maybe get him kicked out of office, too

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well you could have actually read the article for one thing!

This is from a reputable local paper - backed up by the school seniors - why do you characterise them as 'random strangers'?

“You don’t really have to look further than the child’s name,” says Bhangoo. “The way the ‘r’ in ‘Barack’ differs in all sorts of ways from the rest of the letters, the way the green background fades away around certain parts of ‘Hussein’ and ‘Obama.’ It’s a Photoshop job, and not even a particularly careful one.

We did a little followup work and found a death certificate for a Herbert Harrison O’Brien from the same hospital, dated August 5, 1961. The date of birth on that death certificate is given as August 4, same as little Barack Hussein Obama. But the funny thing is, there’s no corresponding birth certificate for baby Herbert. Where did it go? And why doesn’t Obama’s mother sign his birth certificate until August 7, three days after her son is born? By then, we were too depressed to dig any deeper.” “Our commitment to ethics really sets us apart at High Tech High,” says fellow senior and commencement ceremony chair Rishika Daryanani. “This case is no exception. Thanks to these two jerkfaces, now we have to disinvite America’s first black president and maybe get him kicked out of office, too

I did read the article, thank you very much. I was asking that some explain the article to me though. Is that possible? I do not understand the "photoshop" assessment being made so I was hoping that could be further explained in a more basic manner. As far as the second part, I get lost in the assumptions and technical terms such as "jerkfaces." English not being my native tongue, I got a bit confused. Do you suppose that you could help? Quoting what I already read and failed to understand and telling me to read it again is about as helpful as telling a cancer patient to stop being sick. Thank you.

I characterize them as "random strangers" because that is exactly who they are. I have never met or heard of any of these people before. Do you know them beyond this video? I do not. There are people that I know. There are people that I know of. Then there are strangers. Did I explain this well?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

so its the OP's job to familiarise you with those you dont know?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

so its the OP's job to familiarise you with those you dont know?

I am not sure what part of what I wrote would give you that idea. I called them strangers and then was asked to explain why I would call them strangers so I did.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I do not quite understand what this kid has found or anyone else in these videos or why I should trust them anyway. Could you perhaps explain what it is they are trying to say as well as provide just a little credibility to these people?

you then go on to say they are strangers. this leads one to believe that their lack of credibility in your eyes is due to unfamiliarity.

but in reality, your familiarity of them is irrelevant, as what they presented was evidence and it speaks for itself. if you wish to understand this evidence better, you can start by examining it and not its presenter.

each discrepancy is specifically noted, and even the program used to view the discrepancies.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
but in reality, your familiarity of them is irrelevant, as what they presented was evidence and it speaks for itself. if you wish to understand this evidence better, you can start by examining it and not its presenter.

each discrepancy is specifically noted, and even the program used to view the discrepancies.

Yeppers. Well said. I don't know what it is that people cannot evaluate a message based on content rather than just dismissing the source- unless the source is a known repeater of outright lies. Like Sorcha Fail, for example. There is basis to dismiss anything and everything from that website.

Paid trolls and shills use these tactics. So user beware. ATS has indeed been infiltrated, and there is not much the admins can do. So it is up to us to see through the BS, and pick them out of the crowd. How many people now are claiming the long form is fake? THOUSANDS. So no matter where you go, or how much you are an Obama apologist, you must face the fact that Obama is a bold faced liar. And a damn good one, but still...the ultimate usurper.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

yes i think i understand this game now. learned from the best.

now if only i had about 5000 names and a nifty little program to flip between them all. then things might REALLY start getting "cognitive"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ATS has indeed been infiltrated
Indeed... by ignorance.

You are pointing to a satirical article, actually mocking the birthers, to back up your increasingly pathetic conspiracy theories. Wow. You people are so delusional that you can’t even understand the articles you cite to allegedly ‘support’ your claims.

I thought it wasn’t possible but you’ve managed to look even more silly.

And got to hand it to your latest fool-proof argument that Obama’s certificate is fake: “one letter seems off.”

Call Orly Taitz and file this in court immediately! The other 80 lawsuits didn’t go anywhere, but this time, with this kind of evidence, you will surely get that usurper out of office!

Keep the entertainment coming birthers. We will surely miss you in 2016, though.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Nope, no way at all. An X does not resemble an H, sorry.

....now a close inspection of the Hawaii Department of Health state registrar's stamp on the birth records reveals an apparent typographical error.

The stamp, affixed April 25, 2011, says "TXE RECORD."

Yet, on a copy of a Hawaii long-form birth certificate issued only one month earlier, the stamp says "THE RECORD."

www.wnd.com...

And it's also missing the seals.

If you people cannot see that the long form release is a total sham, fake, and huge coverup-conspiracy, then I cannot help you. Go back into Obama apologist land, and continue to fool yourself about change. Yes, you can.

Seriously, read that article. And also read this one:

From A to Z: What's wrong with Obama's birth certificate?
Examine for yourself mounting evidence that president's document isn't genuine

www.wnd.com...

There is NO ONE here or anywhere going to convince me, at this point, that the long form is genuine. It's total BS. And that is what to expect from your tax dollar: LIES.

The seal sits on the front cover and does not appear on the vault copy for which was the one that was released so try again.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Holy christ, just stfu already. That is so obviously not an X. First it was this whole "layers" thing, which was totally debunked, now this crap? Sorry, I don't usually show anger in a post, but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join