It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun newspaper reports a us senator reveals obl killed in just underpants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I don't understand how the us gov works but is a senator ment to be on Obamas side here because if this is true he just blew the whole thing about kill him if he ain't naked out the water I know most people on here believe bin died years ago but there is as much proof to that as there is to this raid story.
I'm still going with my theory they disabled him with a non lethal shot then sedated him so his body looked lifeless,took a pew pics to keep certain people happy within the gov and now they have him alive he would be worth a lot more alive than dead.

I've mentioned before if he did die ages ago and his terrorist chums gave him a funeral they would have filmed it they love a camcorder.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

James Inhofe spoke after seeing top-secret photos from the scene of the terror leader's shooting by US Navy Seals in Pakistan on May 2. He said: "Two of them showed that he had what you would call underwear on, that was about it.

The Sun

I don't know what to think of this, it sounds so wrong. But then the story keeps changing, so what do they expect us to believe?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Theres a lot more to this as we all know if there wasn't the us wouldn't be so hesitant in hiding the evidence.They say they won't release the pics because it will be used as a propaganda tool by extremists and cause mayhem due to the nature of the pics being so graphic but if the extremists wanted to they could just photo shop there own pic and use that,This is why I believe he was captured they report him as dead so they don't have to deal with super lawyers and the old human rights,now they can interrogate him hassle free.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
now we know why the pictures were to disturbing to show!

No one wants to see Osama in his underwear!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I like that and that would enrage his followers more than him apparently being dead wouldn't it due to there faith.maybe wrong about that as don't know a thing about any religion.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Never trust anything printed in The Sun, they tend to print heresay without even checking the sources.

They printed an article about my home town once which was completely fictional, and every time I posted a comment on the site stating this they deleted it (obviously!).

Peace out

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I must be missing whatever it is about this that is supposed to make Obama look bad again. Initial reports, current reports were/are that Osama was
Surprised
at night
in his bedroom.
Expecting him to be in a suit and tie in the photos? I am willing to bet he was more concerned with either escape or fighting back than he was concerned with looking good.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I know what you mean I read something about how poor west ham have been this season they must have been watching a dif west ham I think there've been great.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

Yeah he sleeps in a suicide vest as well come on you should know it's the norm to go bed dressed smart with a bomb strapped to ya you never know when your allies will come knocking.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
That's where the whole OBL got underservingly ugly.

Did you see this yet?

The Barack Obama SEAL Team Six Action Figure/Doll (yep, you read right),
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/13/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So they can't show us adults the pics but they make these toys For our kids to play with if there aimed at kids can you imagine the kids talking about there new action figure in the play ground.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

reply to post by anon72

I would like to ask, in relation to the opinions expressed on this topic, if either of you has an American president you admire, are proud of, or liked?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Wouldn't lie to you mate ain't got a clue about any of them.I liked the fact Kennedy wanted the truth about ufos to come out then ended up dead 10 days later.I'm with the theorists that claim the president is just a puppet someone for the public all the real desitions are made by higher back ground people.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1

Wouldn't lie to you mate ain't got a clue about any of them.

Thank you. Your honesty is most appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join