It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light ships in the sky are rsponding back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This would be my first thread so please bare with me. I have been noticing different sizes, and brightness lights in the sky moving more and more. I recently bought a new 5mw laser pointer. I have been seeing these white lights moving in the sky a lot so I thought I would try and communicate with them last week. I shined my laser by them doing circles and noticing them slowing down and responding back by circling, brightening, dimming and dimming out completely until they are no longer visible. I would then notice them and see them getting brighter and farther away from me. I would never point a laser pointer directly at them in case it was a plane or military craft. I know for sure what I was seeing was nothing man made from the maneuvers and and light shows they put out. I have seen those light ships with every one of my friends from young to old and we all agree what we are seeing is nothing man made. I once had one of those bright lights zoom very close to me and my friend, it was 2 in the morning and pitch black out. This light stopped once it was close to us and brightened up so bright that around us looked like a sunny day. This light ship then zoomed straight up and disappeared. It seems to me that my green laser pointer bothers those lights. They seem to try and dim out until not visible, brighten up or speed up until its to far to see them. There was days I was shinning my laser all over the sky and would notice lights streaking across the sky thousands of kilometers and hour straight as if they are curious to what I had and was doing. These are just .10 of my experiences with a UFO/light ship. It would be nice to hear what some of you have experienced or done to communicate with these lights that seem to come out of no ware and leave as fast as they came in sight.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
wow thats trippy

can i ask what area your seing this from?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You expect us to believe you?

Post some proof.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iamtheman

I believe him , he's posted two threads on it so it must be true

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Deleted post as the OP'er seems to be ...ummmm.confused.

Even more than me!! lol

edit on 13-5-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Whatever the doubters say...keep on shining the light sweetie.

Until youre arrested for comprimising aircraft safety...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Ah, I did edit my post and mention that shining lasers into the sky was not a good idea.
Since then ( like 1 minute after...lol) I have discovered the OP'er has another thread and is not a ' responder', rather.. a ' runner'. As in run away when the questions start.
So. A dud.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Number one, don't use any laser or light, its dangerous for pilates and air safety.

What you would do instead, is simply sky watch. In the evening, pray, meditate and pour out your heart over the world and its need for freedom and equality and all the starving children. Ask for help. Its a process but asking for a sign and greeting them with love, sending happiness and joy, will also bring you flashes and sitings.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

]post by Unity_99
Number one, don't use any laser or light, its dangerous for pilates and air safety.

I never use a laser pen when doing my pilates exercises ...Sooo dangerous

Sorry .. couldn't help it

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just because he doesn't answer doesn't mean he is not genuine.

Sometimes people can get intimidated on sites like this....there are a lot of rude people...

He was simply sharing what he has done and saw... obviously he has no proof rather just his observations..

I for one... would like to thank the OP for sharing...

I have seen a lot of lights in the sky as well.... shining a laser at them is most certainly harmless... especially since they are NOT planes...it's quite obvious.

From your description you and I see the same type of Orbs or lights in the sky....

Might have to get myself a laser!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I believe in Ufo's and have seen some over the years.....having said that there is another possibility...these may be experimental aircraft made right here on planet Earth....and the powers that be are testing them......the question is to me...where did we get that technology from?

top topics

join