It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why can,t it be simple???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I know i,ll get alot of stick for this!?But for once can we think IN the box for five minute please.
#1 I know all the threads saying bin laden died years ago,but(alot of thought from me)why would america lie,as the taliban would love to call them liars and reliese a video just to prove usa wrong.Americans knows this and would not want the whole world laughing at them.just a bit of common sence.
#2 OBL body being put in the sea,now at first i thought the same as everyone,why would they do that,in islam you return the body back to the earth asap.Now having thought about this,this is what someone else said to me.
Maybe the had to put him at sea because it would be safer,what if a anti islam group went a dug his body up from a normal grave????Now that would make the taliban very angry(as if they not pissed from osama being killed already!!!)and prvoke more animosity.
And what country would have his body on their land as he was the most wanted man in the world!!!!!
ok just my 2minute rant thats all

carry on

please mods if this is in wrong topic section please move this is my 1st thread and didn,t know where best to put......thank you

edit on 13/5/11 by cut3ypie because: add mod to move if wrong topic

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I used to be an undertaker and worked in a funeral home. I know that that burial at sea was wrong as hell. There body needs to face mecca, and when buried (within 24 hours) they need almost a good 4 foot of space in there grave between them and the mud. So that event was a farce. I can see where your coming from. Why dont we just be happy with the results? Its the best news to most Americans and most of the world. But ATS is all about out the box lol

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

You want us to think inside the box? Do you recall the U.S finding any weapons of mass destruction? NO! So why should we believe another U.S president? We need to see the evidence or we're not going to buy that BS story....I'm sorry but we've been lied to for decades if not hundreds and thousands of years.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I hate th obl topic.. and I hate just about every topic pretty much now also..

so I'll respond to your title..

I always say, if its too complex, someone is trying to get away with something.. things should be simpler.. fireals.. we need to relaw and slow down and communicate.. civilization willl collapse rather quickly, the more comlex we make it..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
I used to be an undertaker and worked in a funeral home. I know that that burial at sea was wrong as hell. There body needs to face mecca, and when buried (within 24 hours) they need almost a good 4 foot of space in there grave between them and the mud. So that event was a farce. I can see where your coming from. Why dont we just be happy with the results? Its the best news to most Americans and most of the world. But ATS is all about out the box lol

I fully understand ats is"out the box"but just wanted to simplise it a bit and just think of WHY they did these things.
also thanks for info on islam law of dead as i only knew they had to be buried in 24 hours

Also,thank you for being nice,i thought i was gonna get ripped apart(may still do?)my first thread an all,thank you for your response.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I,m not for on minute saying we,re/your not being told the whole truth about all this.
I for one really thinks theres more to this that meets the eye,i live in uk so a bit removed for situation,but still affected none the less.
I,m just trying to think of why these things have been done,the few i pointed out maybe reasons of why they were done this way.
To all the other stuff i really do think we,re having a shed load hidden from us though.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I hate th obl topic.. and I hate just about every topic pretty much now also..

so I'll respond to your title..

I always say, if its too complex, someone is trying to get away with something.. things should be simpler.. fireals.. we need to relaw and slow down and communicate.. civilization willl collapse rather quickly, the more comlex we make it..

That is what i was trying to say in a way
so thank you for putting it another way

i think this obl think is more or less done on ats,cant wait to start seeing service back to normal on ats,have our normalish threads back.I think(if its possible)i,ve been OBL overloaded,oh me poor brain and the few remaining cells that were normal,all gone,the lot of them lol

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

You really have to do a lot of research and reading on ATS, A good tip would be to use the search engine. Like many other ATS members I lurked on the site for years and read a whole bunch of threads before I started asking questions.

Many many answers are just a couple of clicks away!

edit on 13-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join