It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado shatters calm of Tranquil ; Footage Of Taipei,Taiwan Tornado.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Earthquakes, Floods, Tornadoes, Droughts, looks like a little of everything going on everywhere.

A tornado hit in Taipei, Taiwan with no reported casualties.

The world is a beautiful thing, even at times when causing destruction.

May 12, 2011 – TAIPEI – There was a stationary front lying over the area at the time, with an extremely humid airmass to its south. The 00Z Taipei sounding shows enhanced low-level moisture and some windshear, which both contributed to vigorous convection and updraft rotation. This is a video shot by a Taipei resident as a tornado affected part of the Taiwanese capital on May 12th. The twister lasted around two minutes, flipping an SUV on top of some motorcycles, though there were no reports of casualties.

www.irishweatheronline.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i know everyone is sick of everything happening in the world being blamed on haarp but seriously when the tornado cut out like that in the middle, and the way the it too shape looked plain unatural

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No reports of casualties? Wow thats pretty amazing considering the density of Taipei.

S+F...Pretty nice footage, I've never seen a twister this big in this big of a city.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Yep, Even after looking at the picture of the SUV and Mortorcycles.

I for one am glad that I have not witnessed and would not like to witness a destructive tornado.

I live in Southern Calif, and all we get here is the heat, and earthquakes. And I was told it snowed once in my town, but the snow melted before it hit the ground.

top topics

join