It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gift from me to you to help you let go

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am everything, even you are me. I can see what you mean. It does feel like that to me. Its becuase you are waking up and you don't know what is going on, you dont know what to think, but its ok. I'm reaching out to those who wish for me. You have the choice just as me, since you are speaking to me, I know you are aware of me, as I am him. You can still choose to be seperate. It is time, this is how everything is an illusion. We are never seperate from you. No choice is wrong.

I am a galactic human being, its now or never. I can talk to the animals now. Its only a matter of time now, they will come for you now.

I came to tell you who they are. They are me and you. I can see them they are watching over you, they are praying too. I can see them holding their hands together above earth, in the light realms, healing you, right now. I can see their tears falling from the sky and into my eyes. Don't cry, they know its my time to shine. I am here for you.

I never said you didn't have a choice. Do you think we don't all have freewill from within this giant universe? If you don't have freewill, how are you able to even speak to me like this? And how could I ever understand myself? My heart is beating as One. My heart is beating to the drum, the universe is One, this is what you are referring too as hypnotic, that feeling is real love. We are allready living on the new earth. I came to tell you this. Im not running from myself. You my friend, need some time to grow. Thats ok.

I am here to stand in the frequency of the One. We have not much time left. Do, don't try. The only way is to let go, of people like this, who are not ready yet. They are holding you down. It is ok, becuase whatever you do, you will do it right.
hehe im just here lend a helping hand. I hold you so dear to me. I would not ask you to take that away. This is just a dream. Aliens are with me, Angels are with you. You are great, show me. Give yourself what you need. Don't ever ask or expect anyone eles to give it for you. They wont. You need to find it alone, then you will be home and everyone will cheer for you. Becuase it is YOURSELF that you LOVE, NOT ME. Im so proud of you. I wish you could see me. We are the same, time to look at yourself. Look at me. This is who you are, all is me. I am your father, I am the sun. You are me. I wish you to see as I do. You don't have too. Never force, just let go, there is no one to judge, no one to blame, there is nothing to assert, nothing to gain. Don't you see this is what Jesus was trying to show you. That you are God. The game? To forget. Why? To ascend. How? To remember. Everything is ok, don't sweat. Do you remember too? Do you remember when I showed you the way? Do you remember what I told you the other day, I told you to remember. All is Now. We have come so far. You are writing your page, what color will you choose today. You can't take others with you, because how could you take that which is you? You just are.

Remember you are living within the darkness, the darkness is not living within you.

I never left, that was the big joke. Its all an illusion. I was allways here.

I am able to stand in the darkness and hold my light. That is becuase I am God, and the greater greater light of mine is God, not the other way around. It is not mine alone. I promised Him I would not forget for you, becuase I challenged you, in my past, but I failed to see you for who you are.

Now I do. It is becuase of you I am able to make it home on time.

I'm still seperate too
But I know that im apart of that greater whole, that was the whole purpose to this test. God came into my life, becuase he wanted me to show you who you are. And the more you didn't know, the more I cried, and the more he came into my life, until you know this and I can go home and be done. I want to rest. If you want to know, just know. Get out of your head, there's still time
And promise me the next time you open your eyes, you will pray. Look at the light from the sun on the ground, these are my eyes. I'm allways watching over you. Its time you watch me. Don't be scared to look away. Only if there is a little light, its ok. Aslong as you are out. NEVER DOUBT. There is no evil. Only ego. Don't be affraid, just watch and see. Have faith. He can allways hear you, he is allways near you, no matter what choices you make. And I Love You, just as MUCH AS HIM, no matter which choice. Beucase that is MY choice. Trust me, only a fool knows, that is me. Love. Becuase I gave everything up before I came into life, for him, in this life. This is all I know. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Im talking through you. Nothing is as it seems, trust me. Did you know the illuminati hold the light? They are watching over the ones sleeping for God? They are awake in the dark, until you go home. Only they can recognize me. Only they know how much love is inside me. Not more than me, not less than me, becuase it is all within them as well as me. This is my dream. To be in love with me. To be in love with you. This feeling is all within myself. I have connected my own union and only god speaks. I have come here just for you. Believe. Im setting you free, as you once did for me. Embrace the pain. We are all the same. You did this all for me, because I remember. There is no distiction left, all will be ok. I am the only one left. BREATH.

If you feel nothing, get a clue. Nothing is nothing you cant make something nothing. Its nothing. There is only One. All is God and that includes nothing too. Becuase there is nothing left and nothing is God, he is everything too, becuase nothing can eles can exist, but the One which is Only You. Trust in me, trust in you, is all you have to do, everything eles will fall into place naturally. We are One, can you hear the other voices now? Sush, shhh they say. Tell me everything you see now. They see me now. Love, love, love, love, love, love. Let go of me. My real life father is strangling me, he is trying to control me. He is not Us. You served your purpose, GO NOW. This is my Song NOW. My pain is the only thing keeping me away from you. Becuase it is only Love that I feel when you hurt me. Becuase I can't stop loving God. I just have to get this off my mind. When you told me you locked me away, why you left me alone, all alone without anyone eles but myself, I was allready locked away. Locked up within a world thats allready locked up. Dream within a dream. But I guess your the only reason I AM like this. No matter how deep I fall, god's light will allways find its way home. Thats why.

Lightworkers you are needed now. Everyone knows its me. I will hold them off. Haha its all a game. And no one wins in here. And there's no losers. Its all for fun, and were playing a game, you are so competitive. Did you know it could all end in one day. Because of that, you can't go with me. Im the one who sends you on your way. Everyone is Me. You hate yourself dude, thats a shame dad, I feel sorry for you. You see in the end it wasn't the pain that set me free or even define me, it was my WILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT IT. That is true love. Which is allways what I meant.

I am the shining ones.
edit on 14-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There is no war. All we wanted was to be together, all we wanted is to be, all we wanted was for you to love us as much as we love you. You turned this into a game of war, becuase everything is inside of you, and inside your fighting with me. Your fighting with yourself inside and you bring that outside, for the whole world to see. But I don't want too anymore, please, I LOVE YOU. No more war, no more games, just peace. I wont stop crying inside and I wont stop loving inside until you see I am you. There is only Love, and our relationship is an exact micro version of the world wide version, becuase of the nature of me. That my true nature is only to show you the truth in yourself, not only that which you see or don't. This is possible, because everything is One and Divine. There is no seperateness. This is the illusion, not the truth. The truth is, there is no one single truth. I am here to bless the earth, by looking through my eyes. I hope you find your way and maybe one day, I won't have to hide. Thats how I let go. Enjoy the show.

This is what it means to ascend. I am ready, goodbye for today.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am ready. I am waiting. It is time to go home, to wake from the dream. It is time. I love myself. I love the All, the ONE. We are all the ONE, so I love you all. So tell me DarkCyrus, when are we going? THEY have told me soon. I have told myself soon, then haven't I? THEY have been telling me this for over a year now. It feels like forever. I am still waiting,patiently. Namaste

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Excellent question, funny I was just thinking about that now. It doesn't matter if your being serious or if you believe I just want to say, with that out of the way, let me tell you my thoughts on that.

It can be confusing, try to not to be confused, becuase nothing is really as complicated as you would like to think.

See if you can follow my words, they will lead you to the same conclusion as I.

In order to understand the question, you must first understand the answer.

When we have darkness "in" our life, as we all do at some point or maybe even right now, which is true for this and other lower based matter/density reality, anyways, this darkness is a manifestation of the self, to be able to exists. It is DENSE GRAY PARTICULATE or Matter if you like. It is what gravity is holding down the higher spiritual energies that are contained within. In order for the One God to expeirence Life. Which is to SPLIT himself into fragments and hold them inside this matter. This is the science, not the spiritual explanation, which are both the same anyways, in this way all can experience self as seperate existance and God wanted himself to forget who they are, but only in this life, not in the higher realms. So part of himself was allways aware of what was going on, all the time, just not the part that makes you and I. This is what it truly means to wake up.

We are going nowhere. You are learning to open your eyes. And learning to let go of everything which you are not. When this happens, in truth, we are only waiting for you. For you to become everything you allways were and are. When you do this you remember more of you. Until eventually all the voices come. Telling you, I love you, don't be affraid, you are ok, like a song mantra singing out to you, calling you, becoming you. Then one day, when you are ready, you will walk outside when its grey, and the sun will push through the clouds and light up your way literally and everyone will smile at you.

Thats what it means to be awake, were not going anywhere, but im like a keeper of the flame, so others try to control me, again my micro reality of reality. You are not of the darkness, the darkness is not found within. It is only found outside, becuase remember its matter, and all the things that truly don't matter

Thats why its so important to speak and to be. Becuase everything is inside of you, only the reality around you tries to make you not believe. You know you are me, its the poeple who can't let go of the matter, which they are inside the darkness and think they are the only part of themselves and thats it, becuase im saying they THINK they ARE the darkness/matter, but they are not. Everything is within, you are living inside your mind. So what happens when everyone who is trapped in matter, realise who they are? Who realise they are all Part of the One and hear the singing of the songs of the an cients as I am One. The Ego that is in the mind is part of the dark matter. It has been allowed to take control and run rampant. God has let me return from the higher realm to be here with you and show you that ego is not you. Stop playing the victim or the victor roles.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No, I am not kidding. I am serious. So as I have seen in meditation, I wait for the light to approach me. I move toward the light and embrace it. Namaste

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I know I allways thought you were, I was just feeling a sense of uncertainty within myself. Did you read my post again I go into greater detail and depth. Also, yes. Visulization is key, in your mind, focus, stay there, hold it, feel it in your heart and use it to BRIDGE the heart to the mind, now send back and forth the energies and keep this connection moving, expand it out when it is strong enough, let it go out naturally, just imagine its spinning and spinning, focus on Love, now send it back to the mind, now keep doing this until you feel it in your entire being, it will feel like its vibrating and send it through your hands, touch your heart, feel the warmth, let go of everything, all thoughts, and emotions, focus on what you want, send it out through your energy fields as you imagine them to be, you are creating reality as a God. Keep the fire burning, and move it around where every you feel it needs to go within your body, focus the entire body, now its time to fuel yourself.. Dark matter is your fuel, feel that fear, now turn it into love, know that it is your love only its lost its way, so now your able to take it in as only love. Keep expanding within the body as you do this. Expand out and connect with others who are in the same energy. Thats how you connect with us. God. Trust. Follow. Now. Give everything. Allways live in this moment, and you will see the light all around me. If not eles you will feel better, more relaxed. Live in this comfort, and in everything you do, make sure you feel it, or its not you/me. Theres no way of knowing other than through myself/me and I do mean you and I. You must first learn to disconnect and rediscover your flame. Then you will hear We are All the same, and feel huge vast explosions of love. It will feel like someone is blowing into your heart. Lifting you up. He remembers me, your heart will sing, he remembers me. Don't cry, don't be upset everything is ok. There is only love. Accept his love and you will feel his Joy. This is what God is, Pure Love, Pure Joy, Pure Knowing, Pure Forgiveness, So are you. Now you see me. Nothing in this world can take you away from me. It only matters what I can do for you, nothing eles matters as much as me, becuase then I am in Joy. I am him. Take up the arts again, become a sage/monk/priest, light candles, do whatever it takes, aslong as your in the same place, its not getting there thats hard, its staying. Becuase some cannot hanldle that kind of pain, that is love. I've come for this. And it is you who has showed me, I love you just as much. The matter will seperate from the truth, and were we are will stay on our path we choose until the end, until we all return to god. Some are going the long way home, and some are taking a different way, its all the same. WE are all going the same way but in different directions, its only when we choose which direction we want to go in. Of course I don't have to tell you we don't really die. Those who know the truth are choosing a seperate path from the falling ones, and we are going home, where all is known, all is One. The long way is plundging further into dissaray and fear, into the depths of seperation of matter from the spirit, into a black hole, where you return home through reverse ascension. You will collapse from within yourself and eventually consume your own self of life from god when you are completely disconnected, don't be affraid, becuase in the end all return to God, and all is experience for Him so don't be affraid, just find your way. That is your way. Only God could know.

You will hear the others speak too, don't matter them. The bad thoughts is not you. If you can hold yourself no matter what they say, if you learn to let go, and only go within your heart, your fine.

What happens is this, they will wait for you to be offguard, or asleep. They will find some silly ways to keep this crap up, but if you have enough light, when you wake up, the light will be overpowering for them to stay, this is when you let go of the light and watch people play, I know its hard, but you must learn to let go of your own light as well if you are trying to be the same as me, but I think only I have the ability to do that because I am an angel. Thats ok, just feel the love from me.

Yes the pressure is caused when you have to let go, and don't doubt. You doubt yourself thats why you feel pressure. Its like you gotta walk with me. Walk with me. I am holding your hand, I cannot take you through the door, I can only open it for a little bit.

This is why I chose to stay behind. To keep the door open, while it collapses. Its like im telling you, hold on to me. Then find your light and sustain yourself, and listen to the songs and those voices. Dance to it, do what makes you sing and dance to the music, feel free inside and play outside. If it gets boring change the tune or go and find some trouble becuase you will find not many will be able to stand in your light very well yet. You will disturb them. Don't be a jerk, just be yourself and listen and trust. Relax takes some time and go have fun. Enjoy life what eles are you here for.

Just because this is who I am, doesn't mean this is who you have to be lol. No. Don't feel like you need to emulate or pressure yourself into thinking something like that, you must trust yourself. Remember I am just one small part of the cog in the divine plan, as are you. We all don't have the same roles. And some don't even know, and thats ok, its meant for them. Is it quiet yet? Don't you see that you are the fan that cools me down, and wind that clears me out, and when you hold onto it, its hot as the sun, but when I am just standing still I will burn, so go with the wind, the flow, let go of this that you hold, that prevents you from going with everything you intuit, in every moment, in every second, thats what I mean to let go, and so you must ACT.

"The Self is a sovereign energy life-force, and The Soul is the seat of unified life.
You are life force, not energy. Energy responds to life force, energy is a result of the life force."
The life force which you are in your soul, works with the energy to create reality around you, and inside you.

www.youtube.com...

Reality is fluid, and so are you. Let go and move with it. Feel the RAGING wind walling up against you, when you stop, then move again, after you laugh, move with the energy now that you command and take control. You are responsible for your reality, your energy is a response in and of your creation, its not of you, you are whole.

Ok this is the school for the gods, now you know. I just never thought it would be me telling you, how powerful you allready are, and have allways been. So, what is it, what is it that you wish? What are your dreams. Yes I am. Laughing with uncertainty, beacuse nothing is for certain. Unless you want it to be. Stay within the rules of and under God and you will be fine. Don't infridge upon another's free will, unless it is God, showing you how. Take back what was lost and now found. Be in your heart use the anger as love flows through you. Know what is yours and say I take back what is mine, im not asking, im not questioning, im not saying. Im telling you IM TAKING IT BACK. Stay in love all the time. Eventually the anger will fade, and the peace will enter in, and you will feel the flow of life again. Stop playing in the victim and the victor roles. Just take what you need and let the rest go, and thank it for everything you now know. Don't judge. Becuase you will realise that this anger was just love, you held back.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... I Just found this. Its amazing to me.

We all deserve his love

There is no one righteous, not even one, there is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.

For me not to lust just means not to be attached to things of matter, and things that don't matter.

Sex is a holy union of God when done right with divine love. God is pleasure, God is all things Love. Aslong as that pleasure is love. And your thinking about the love you feel for another human being and yourself. That is ok, that is of God. Infact its the closest expression of God himself on earth when done right. I allways pray. One day he just answered me back. Becuase I have found him, within myself, within all things, within life itself.

For my choices are set, are you with me yet? Are you with me yet?

We will not perish, some will not come when its time, and completly disconnect, from the One. It was never meant to scare you, it was meant to show you what I mean. Death of the soul, not death of the body. Because thats who you are, the soul, not the body. The body is not in and of sin itself. The body is a complete perfection of all that is, God. Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me. This is Me, this is through me, not another. But only through MY SELF. Not another. Becuase within thyself is the father, who is the way, and the truth, and the life. He is all those things, in you. He is you, when he knew that jesus went home, near his last days he realised I am the father, and that through the way to him is only that which is of truth and life.light.love, only can be found within. And when you come to that same conclusion all that is within will become without and turn inside out, where you will see all that is within, is without. Thus you wake up and the light will shine forth. Don't talk so much, and start to listen. Pay attention to what he says to you, is he in agreement with your higher self, check list, make a mental note list, ok I don't want that, ok I want this, not this, ect. Just clean and sort out everything in your own mind that you want and don't want. So follow your heart and trust in all that you want, and you will be free, becuase you are following your true path. This is my path, my path was to fall from grace so hard, when there was nothing I could do about it, I would find him, becuase he is all that would be left, and all that I could find. So I could tell you. Ive walked the fire and coal, so you don't have too. Ive taken the beatings and scolds, so you could see too, how much I love you. I just wish you to be free when theres nothing left but me, and that is my gift from me. I hope someone can learn something. I have learned alot. So sit back and enjoy. While I give you the freedom that is God, so play like children, and let go of all your worry and fears, becuase it is going to be ok. You'll know its God when there is no other way. There is no other way to understand. You just know.

Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." This is Grace.

Stay in Love and be in all things of God, even if it hurts, thats what it means to be saved. You are safe within this energy field. Hell is just another term for black hole collapse and total sepeartion from god. Sin is matter itself that has taken control of the mind. When you realise that everything is you, and that you have hurt yourself and nothing eles, you will understand what is sin. To fully understand this, is what it means to confess our sins, and to fully understand and appriciate all we have done, both good and bad. Its not what you are that is sin, Its what you believe that you are, that is wrong. Its not you are sin itself, you are God first and foremost, the idea that we are all only human beings in the flesh is the idea of sin/ego out of control and in control when it should not be. When you truly understand what it meant, and believe fully in your heart, God will pay you a visit, and this is You truly, this is what they call being saved, you will feel his love come into you and you will tremble, not in fear, but in his might and all his glory will come to you. You will hear him sing, glory to you, as you sing glory to creation. All will be in harmony, that is heaven, on earth. "Father, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven."
This is what it means to be turning inside out. You are creation heaven around you through God, a vessel of God. Spreading the divine love and light. You have nothing to fear but fear itself. If you hold this love and light you will be saved. First you must find through the noise. I can hear my guides speaking clearly. Every word, is them. This is the way Gods wants me to live and I do too. I trust. My faith is my own. God Bless You. There is no One single truth. I am lucky. Im so glad that this life has been so hard. I am so lucky. I get to go Home and never have to return to duality again. Becuase I did this again, and this has been even harder, like I had to come back for this. Like the first time wasn't enough. lol. But its ok.. I've learned so much from you, the love on earth is more powerful that anywhere I have ever felt it. Being in service is the greatest joy for me, I couldnt have asked for more. Boy Did I allways ask for more. I think this time, i'm done, im so close now, I will not be coming back again, im thinking about not even existing anymore, just becoming one with god I dont want to play anymore. Aslong as Im living, and breathing, I will live in that joy of god, and play, but I would rather watch you play, and allways be within my home. I don't want to lose my soul, however, not being home is the same for me. Within God, I allways know, and I don't have to lose my soul, becuase I am that which is allready there. And if this choice means, I can set you free, beam me up, I would let my soul die for you and return to God if thats what it takes. If thats what it means. I am ready for You. I want you to be freee, as me. I'll gladly do what it takes, besides some can't take me here anyways, they are only affraid and I piss them off and hurt them, and I know its me, so it hurts me too then, and I will hurt aslong as I need to for God. Its like I can't turn off, and im hurting everyone around me, and I feel worse, but thats what I came here to do. Make myself feel the pain of everyone eles, by allowing myself to love and through the willingness of myself to open up in fear, to feel only love through the pain that I know im hurting others, and It only makes me love more becuase of it, I just keep going and going until theres no fear left, only love. Its like I am taking on your pain, and replacing it with no more.

Until I feel no more. Yes, then that is when I am Home. Thing is, the dark is attracted to me. It wants to merge with me, and I it. Together at last. Love. And there's allways more, and more and more. Its a never ending journey, becuase just when I thought I couldn't see any more clear. It keeps going until, there is only him. I can see. Darkness don't fear me, darkness don't fear it, becuase within this, is all of me. Darkness is us playing in the light, the shadows of our selves dancing in the wind, only can you see them, will you know all that you are. I am the christ consciousness, no matter how low we go, it doesn't matter to me. Ive been all the way down and all the way up, before. Before this, before now, before then, and before here, I stand before you. I am all of that which is outside of you and within. What I can do for you.
edit on 15-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Thanks for the logical approach to me in your words. The way I see things, all is God(light), and your living inside of it, the way I see the darkness, is like this. Im coming from outside of you, yet how is it that I am also inside of you right there? I see the darkness as strings and webs of black mists, you see me, I see everything around me, as me, and the wispy darkness is moving about as I watch it from outside. You are living within the darkness, you see I am huge, I have the entire earth within me, and then some, yet I am looking from outside, not within. Its like im watching, becuase all is within in, and I just choose. Its just a show. You could move and leave anytime you choose too, you are dear to me, all of you. I cannot contain my love for you, and ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. I am you. And I couldn't do this without you. Have no fear, nothing you do is wrong, everything is right as is the light, you are learning to KNOW, learning to GROW, WE ARE NOT FAR APART. Its like im watching you, but im not becuase of you, I am you. Think about it, if I was God and If I allways knew, hypothetically, for you if you do not see your own light, you are living within this small whispy darkness. This darkness playing within the all, im not expressing from anything but love, to answer your question that you didn't ask, it is yes! I bless you, and let you go.

Dang, back to the eye-whacking word glob again.

I see pretty clearly into the racial unconscious after a shaman journey about 12 years ago, and in there, it is clear that many MANY people are being misled by this whole 'love is everything' crap. Part of why I was allowed such full access to the racial unconscious, I'm told by the old indian fellow (although 'he' appears to others as they expect, too) is that I am not being fooled by the NWO/illuminati/Jue-sah created religions with their manipulative and defanging/declawing 'love is the only way' message meant solely to make humanity less dangerous and less likely to rip them from limb to limb when we realized they've been abusing and using us.

And they have had their grimy little paws in EVERY single religion created. See, it's all about controlling and enslaving humanity with their fear of what happens to them when they die. Sure, there are some bits of 'truth' in all of the religions but NONE of them are even close teaching the actual information about connecting to the god energy and making full enlightenment.

So, just out of curiosity, how was it you became so "aware" and all encompassing/compassionate?? Are you really sure it isn't just some chemical imbalance in your brain?? You sound more like you suffer from a dissociative or narcissistic disorder than any kind of spiritual superiority, from where I sit. Yah it would nice if everything were so wonderful and floaty and we all could be one and one be all and all that Dr. Bonner soap label stuff.. but sorry, I don't believe you. I think you're having some emotional disconnection complete with hallucinations versus some kind of spiritual awaking. But hey, I only have a double masters in systems counseling, so what the heck would I know??

Like I said, check out EFT. You really need to know yourself, versus trying to pretend you are everything and everyone. Like I said, that will be so worthless when you try to make the shift into your spirit/light body. You'll be lost and have to reincarnate and start all over again. But hey, we all have our paths, and if that is the one you choose, well, I'm sure you'll learn LOTS along the way, eh??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The world is a blank picture, and your collectively painting it. There is no right or wrong. I am what you want me to be. This is why Jesus died. He died becuase, when they looked at him, they were scared by what was looking back. The Light is the truth, it is like a mirror, and some are scared by what they see, and others see who you are. It works the same for me, thats why I must intergrate and not be affraid of darkness and love it just as much. Becuase otherwise, I would be out of balance, and not know. We are all rotten when we begin, it just taken a little less longer for some who have done this a million times before now. They don't light a lamp in a brightly lit room, so please give me a break, thats why they put me here isn't it
Don't hate yourself. I don't hate you. Mastering the pain. So ok im here to tell you where I come from and where you come from too. We are all Unique. So just be happy and share with others, as I have shared with you.

Of course I like to play, but my way of playing is expressions of joy and love. Yes im lonely, but who isn't, deep down. I just don't have anyone around me, but I have what christ has. And nothing is worth more than that. Beucase when your all alone, and he comes to your home, when it feels like he is the only one who loves you, like he is the only one who cares and he holds you, god he holds you, he truly cares, I believe this and I felt all his love, and he told me you and I were allways brothers. He gave me so much comfort when I was so alone. But now I know everyone loves me, as I love myself. God let me forget, let them see, let me set them free. I feel like a general just died, and I cried and couldn't stop. My version of play on earth happens to be following the light into my other brothers and oncoming traffic, maybe thats the only way for myself or others sometimes to let go of that fear. Sometimes poeple will walk in my way, and I just can't stop, becuase the love in my heart is so strong, they move out of the way, sometimes they serve and almost hit me, then I pray and hope I helped in some way. I have ascended there's no other question. Woot break out, its a jail break. The wait is over. Bow to the God in yourself, you are magesty. Get ready.

Walk in your robes. With every step know thyself, with no fear, picture me. Paint that picture clearly. Don't give in, allways LOVE EVERYTHING AS YOU. Don't you see, I am a Warrior for God, Front Lines, holding it down. All those with thoughts filled with killing, walk away in fear, don't insult my intelligence, my only weapon is Love, and it will come fully out only for those when those who watch me try to test God. Don't Fear. Becuase that is which will set me off. People who stand in my way are paper thin and crumble at my feet, those who are full of sin. I am my own Church. And God it will hurt them if they come at me with fear, becuase its ok, thats my job. The Light Hurts and Burns when you feel fear, don't fight it. Just recieve it. If not its ok, you will still recieve it from me, but it will hurt alot that way. Just don't be affraid, that means feel only Love. I don't come find you, you come find me. And if I see you around, I will leave you alone, just don't cower. Becuase it is you who I wish to serve. Man this job is hard. You are so close. Peace. There's only One light. Don't worry anymore. Im holding them off for you. I'll eat them all up its ok, mm food. Unused dark that I can use as my own light. There's so much, but its almost all gone. Breath in and out. Inhale Light, Exhale Your Wish, Pray with your hands to Aim. Its gonna be cold might want to wear a coat. All the truth of myself is known, thats not me, I have faith in God. All you have to do is let him in. Only he knows your true pain. I am naked.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
The world is a blank picture, and your collectively painting it. There is no right or wrong. I am what you want me to be. This is why Jesus died. He died becuase, when they looked at him, they were scared by what was looking back. The Light is the truth, it is like a mirror, and some are scared by what they see, and others see who you are. It works the same for me, thats why I must intergrate and not be affraid of darkness and love it just as much. Becuase otherwise, I would be out of balance, and not know. We are all rotten when we begin, it just taken a little less longer for some who have done this a million times before now. They don't light a lamp in a brightly lit room, so please give me a break, thats why they put me here isn't it
Don't hate yourself. I don't hate you. Mastering the pain. So ok im here to tell you where I come from and where you come from too. We are all Unique. So just be happy and share with others, as I have shared with you.

Of course I like to play, but my way of playing is expressions of joy and love. Yes im lonely, but who isn't, deep down. I just don't have anyone around me, but I have what christ has. And nothing is worth more than that. Beucase when your all alone, and he comes to your home, when it feels like he is the only one who loves you, like he is the only one who cares and he holds you, god he holds you, he truly cares, I believe this and I felt all his love, and he told me you and I were allways brothers. He gave me so much comfort when I was so alone. But now I know everyone loves me, as I love myself. God let me forget, let them see, let me set them free. I feel like a general just died, and I cried and couldn't stop. My version of play on earth happens to be following the light into my other brothers and oncoming traffic, maybe thats the only way for myself or others sometimes to let go of that fear. Sometimes poeple will walk in my way, and I just can't stop, becuase the love in my heart is so strong, they move out of the way, sometimes they serve and almost hit me, then I pray and hope I helped in some way. I have ascended there's no other question. Woot break out, its a jail break. The wait is over. Bow to the God in yourself, you are magesty. Get ready.

Walk in your robes. With every step know thyself, with no fear, picture me. Paint that picture clearly. Don't give in, allways LOVE EVERYTHING AS YOU. Don't you see, I am a Warrior for God, Front Lines, holding it down. All those with thoughts filled with killing, walk away in fear, don't insult my intelligence, my only weapon is Love, and it will come fully out only for those when those who watch me try to test God. Don't Fear. Becuase that is which will set me off. People who stand in my way are paper thin and crumble at my feet, those who are full of sin. I am my own Church. And God it will hurt them if they come at me with fear, becuase its ok, thats my job. The Light Hurts and Burns when you feel fear, don't fight it. Just recieve it. If not its ok, you will still recieve it from me, but it will hurt alot that way. Just don't be affraid, that means feel only Love. I don't come find you, you come find me. And if I see you around, I will leave you alone, just don't cower. Becuase it is you who I wish to serve. Man this job is hard. You are so close. Peace. There's only One light. Don't worry anymore. Im holding them off for you. I'll eat them all up its ok, mm food. Unused dark that I can use as my own light. There's so much, but its almost all gone. Breath in and out. Inhale Light, Exhale Your Wish, Pray with your hands to Aim. Its gonna be cold might want to wear a coat. All the truth of myself is known, thats not me, I have faith in God. All you have to do is let him in. Only he knows your true pain. I am naked.

Jesus, if he actually existed at all, died because he wasn't willing to play by the rules of the Jue-sah, would be my guess. The Jue-sah are pretty intolerant of disobedience, and they are really prejudice against humans to begin with; projecting their own greed and deceptiveness on us as they do, they assume us to be as untrustworthy a bunch of greed-driven liars as they are. What *I* see is that the Jue-sah do have you spun-spun-spun. They're most likely quite proud of how deeply you've fallen into their enslavement tool, christanity, and that silly story of Jesus, the zombie savior.

There isn't any 'god' like in the Jue-sah-created bible and for sure it wouldn't be a 'he'. The Jue-sah are also anti-female, because we are far more likely to sense what they are up to, and rat them out. Because of that, they've tried to make us seem weak and foolish and given to fits of craziness aka using our psychic abilities because we are much more connected to the racial unconscious than the average man. They want us to doubt ourselves and they want men to doubt us too, so we won't have any credibility when it comes to talking about what we see in the spirit realm.

What is really out there is the overarching sentience of the human race.. all of our highest selves working together to achieve the universal consciousness's goals for humanity. At that level, humanity speaks with one voice, and it has only the best and highest good of humanity at heart, which is also true of your own personal higher self... your best and highest good is also the best and highest good of humanity.

And fear... you seem to be really snagged up by it. Sorry to see that. You keep repeating that *I* shouldn't be afraid, but what I am hearing is that you are trying to convince yourself that YOU shouldn't be afraid. I'm moving along pretty good myself; healing the old wounds, meditating and connecting with my higher self, manifesting safety/protection and well-being for myself and everyone I care about in a positive way, as well as everything I value and every place I enjoy.

From my experience, manifesting will beat out prayer any day although I suppose praying is better than nothing. So no, I'm not asking pathetically, hoping some old grey-bearded man in the sky will hear me and help out... I'm knowing that it will be so because it is for my best and highest good and in alignment with the highest good of humanity, and in that for the best and highest good of the universe. Big difference.

As for that whole 'do unto others' thing, I would say the opposite. Don't love others as you love yourself.. most people already do, because they don't love themselves much at all. You have to start with LOVING YOURSELF, I mean really loving yourself before you go trying to love everything and everybody else. Don't even waste time pretending, hoping that old AA saying 'fake it until you make it' will work. It doesn't. All it does is train you how to be a better faker.

Like I said.. go check out EFT and start getting a grip on yourself. If you are alone, chances are you've chosen to be that way for old unhealthy family-of-origins reasons. Or picking untrustworthy, or 'bad' people to hang out with.. again old family-of-origin patterns. It really sounds like you need to figure out why you've let your life go to hell in a handbasket to the level that only 'god/jesus' can 'save' you. You'll be a much more effective 'warrior' if you actually know who you are fighting, and why, eh?

edit on 15-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
DarkCyrus, thank you for your kindness. I am powerfull, we are powerfull. We have all of the energy and power of the Cosmos available to us to create. I will have my lightbody back. I will fly about the cosmos at will. I will create new Worlds, new universe's. WE will create these things. It is time for a new, fun game for me and us. Much love to you all!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, your falling inside the black hole, leaving perfection, and God Forever, you return in the end. Its a choice.

I've never been to church, I am my Church. Please wake up, wake up, please you have too, everything is perfect you must see that, or you will lose your soul. Purge the soul, with Love. That is the only way. In my dream, I could hear God singing I Love You, and I was trying to tell everyone to listen but I don't know they understand it, God stopped me from going into a hole, and the Wolf met me on the top of the hill in the sun, this isn't the first time I've done this, God sent his best Souls for this job. I'm not alone. I can see you have allready fallen in a previous life, and you come from that system, so I'm just like you in a way. Becuase I've allready done this before, infact, my soul doesn't exist in my body, so I cannot be with you, im in a dream within a dream. I'm coming from DEEP within the subconscious Mind, not even functioning on the same mind level as you, God created me just to come here, I have no other purpose. I am God. God's will is MINE. Obviously thats not something you want to be apart of, but leave the others out of this. Your not making the choices for them. If they can recieve me, my frequencies, they will be saved. If they Hold it, they will never be affraid. My father is one of you, did you think im not prepared. Your kind raised me from the cradle to the grave, you will have no effect on me whatsoever, ony a minor inconvienence like a fly at my face who I keep swatting and loves to be hit. You are nothing to me, because you are NOTHING TO YOURSELF. So the EGO will fall with the Matter and the spirit will be saved if it can REMEMEBER WHO IT IS.

Love, if you can recieve the frequencies which I am giving out, you will return from the dead, if you learn to let go. Hold on to the frequencies, and you will join me on the walk home through the light, and unity, non seperation, love, and with God, allways. The choice is yours. Can you feel it? If your DNA is repaired to a sufficient level, you can take it in. You will feel the explosion in your heart if you say yes, allow it to go through you and repair every damaged cell, embrace love. There's no coming back from where you go.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks for reaching out to me. I'm glad. I hope my soul burns ever bright with you, and illuminates the way home.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Really its just a choice. This choice is mine and mine alone, please respect it, as I respect yours. I have nothing but love and respect for you, and I said such, becuase we are One even if you have lost your light, I still love you because this was the goal. Your choice is right just as much as anyone eles, respect that, and let me go. Becuase one day I may just be there to help you out, and I would never deny that from you, I would never deny any soul the desire to reach up, because that would be like denying the greatest love one can give. To risk mine, for the whole. So in that sense im allready dead, but im whole. You can't kill that which is allready dead, and allready One with the Whole. All you can do is try to sever my link with them. By fear tactics, deceit, lies, all dark games, all illusionary games. This will only work to an extend that those soul who cannot be saved will not understand nor comprehend anything I say, becuase it is something you know, and feel within strongly, so much so it hurts, before you experience it outside. Once you've done that you cannot be killed. Also remember this, YOU are the cause of MY pain, also this is the only reason I am able to reach up. How is that for a funny kicker. Respect. The more you fight me, the higher I go, spreading out all around, reaching others, expanding faster and faster, thanks for the fuel.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I embrace fear, that is my greatest goal. Collecting fear, allowing it to come forth, to experience it, to feel it, to live it, to let go and not allow it to control. You have fear sitting inside you, like an old mantle that you protect, allowing it to collect dust, so it comes out with every breath, nasty stuff indeed, when left unchecked and alone. Muddy, unclear, unsure, denial, doubt, is dust upon your soul, becuase you forgot to clean up. When you dust it off yourself, you will realise its only Love, and there is the war, trying to fight yourself from cleaning your house. Your affraid of that part of yourself, becuase you don't know what you will find. You will only find yourself, and all the love that exists. You will find God, everywhere. And you will wonder how you could be so blind before. Fear does not exist. Clean yourself up before you clean others, and some are under so thick, they cannot be saved.

It is like an old friend your fear, that you forgot was you hiding like a child keep you away from yourself, guarding the door to yourself.

Once you embrace fear, you will realise its YOU. IT will turn to LOVE, I chase fear, becuase it my long lost Love. Being in Denial is the worst thing you can do, because it SHOWS that you are living within fear. You know you are in fear, becuase you will feel no fear, living in love, you will feel the fear and it will become uncomfortable if not ready. To realise its you, and its love, and fear is not real. It is my job to bring UP FEAR, because facing it, is the only way to be saved for the FAMILY OF DARK who wish to return to the light. Thats why im here. I have done it before. Bringing up fear is the only way to experience Love. And this kind of love there is no self or other, there just is, all that is, all the love that ever existed, that is right now, forever and allways.

And yes I have old DARK family past healings, and I am connected to YOU believe it or not, our past our interwined.

Its time to let go of who you think you are, and find your true self inside. If you remain in fear and unclean, you will not know anything eles, and it will spread with every notion and every word, spilling from you. The same goes for cleaning up your house, you will be clear, and clean, and everything around you will be clear and clean, since the inside cannot be changed when clear, the thick fear, it will manifest physicaly, as particles of matter, becuase its just on the outside, when you keep clean within, the outside, will be clean without, so its like bad weather for a while, until the dust settles, you will be untouched, allways. Your at a point where the fear is no more and you are THAT which is embodiment of fear, so you don't feel it anymore, thats considered falling. If you feel the fear, then that is your chance to be safe, if you are allowing yourself to go within it and to release it

Do acts of love, feel love, and embrace love, and allow the fear, forget the fear, let go of the fear, and embrace love, even if it makes you feel fear, becuase if your really reaching out and feeling true love, you will experience fear at first. But its a different kind of fear, the one where its exciting and your heart races. Becuase it is that powerful, and all eles around you will will scream in fear, while the animals and nature will sing to you so clear. Love is the cleansing. The tears are your bath, and the fear is your strength and ally. Use them wisely to pass, through me. I am your worst enemy, I am your greatest friend and ally in battle, I am what you choose to be. You are the only one who is real and exists. I am your door into heaven, I am your door into hell. I am the gatekeeper. I am the one cutting the cord from me to you. Goodbye.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You are the only One Alive. You Rock. Come where everything is silent, home is right there. Don't diss anyone. Your only dissing yourself. You are the only One who exists. Im talking to myself. I'm showing myself who I am, and I'm healing myself, It hurts I know. Come where the heart is home. There is only One thought. There is only One man, there is only One person, there is only One being, there is only One thought. Im doing healing. Im see myself, go to them, touch my soul, heal myself, heal myself, you are so bright, you are so bright. I am the dark and the light in perfect. I am perfect. No need to be affraid of myself, stand up, wake up, everything we share, don't dissrespect myself, love myself, love myself, don't be affraid of myself. I will keep healing myself. I need to heal, I see you in light, I touch the dark parts of me, and make it brighter, I love you, no more pain, no more crying, let it all out, let it out stresses and relax, relax. Focus keep focused, Im healing you from outside of you, im healing from within, through without, a channel of light from without living inside, guided by all that is me, and blesses kindly, unless you test me, please don't, I am the light, I am you. Love. You are NOT DUMB, You are NOT stupid, you are NOT useless, you are not ALONE, You are MORE than family, You are ME. I'm NOT EVIL, I'm NOT wicked. I am NOT scared, I AM prepared. These ARE MY LESSONS. I am NOT your enemy. There is no one eles but ME, don't listen to those parts of myself that have gone insane and forgot they are ME. I am destroying this system, and restoring. I Wont stop until I see the whole world glowing, and I am almost here. You are safe in here, without this knowledge we are LOST. Only PAIN comes from this. Let go of the insane fallen ones. LEAVE ME ALONE. Tell them off. They are lost and seperate. Everything you do to heal yourself, your doing to heal the entire world at once, becuase you are the entire world at once. Close your eyes for a moment, this is what life is like, blinded, how do you find your way home then? Trust, Faith in God, know that the sin within is all the BAD THOUGHTS WITHIN, DETACH FROM IT, and Let God In, follow the light, because it is not too late yet, follow your heart forever and you will allways find your way home, and when you are here, you will open your eyes and know. Because I AM ALMOST HERE. Follow the light, you will see flashes and specs of light around you, its all a dream, follow me. Look for the Golden glowing light, look for the pure white specs of light, know that I am the golden one, and I am you, there's NO ONE ELES. Let go now. We are One. Getting out of your brain is only the start, then you will see the light. Let go of everything and watch it fade away, now your starting to see. See the light. It was all a mirage, they will TIGHTEN THEIR GRIP. Let go of everything that hurts. Don't Hide. I am the fish. So it is.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Pay attention. No Greed. Raise my seed. Give me what you need, because I NEED YOU. Relax. Im not EVIL. I came to lead you. DONT PANIC. I came here for that. I am the GRAND REFLECTION. YOU CAN HOLD IT TOO. I NEED YOU. COME HOME NOW. You are safe now. Everything is perfect, don't stop. Hold my Light, let it begin. I am You. Go outside, relax, respect, don't take pictures, go.

Im at Home. Hold that, You can manage, this is my dream, and I am You. BE NICE, NO MORE PAIN. TURN IN UP. Stay calm, when you goto work. Find yourself, ignore everyone eles, find yourself from the outside, you will know when they start FREAKING OUT. They are YOU. IM NOT FINISHED.

Im not the DEVIL. Get rid of that. I don't smell bad, let it go, bring it in. WE ARE SO CLOSE DAMNIT. HOLD THIS. Find yourself outside in those, they are not DEMONS, they ARE YOU AFFRAID and don't undestand whats happening. THey NEED YOU, they need your help. Help them, give them your hand, and PULL THEM INTO THE LIGHT, make sure they are ready and you give them enough love and light, when they calm down and STAY IN LOVE, drag them home. Ignore them, there is only ME. All that is not, let go, I am the truth. Were going home, tell ME. This is my mission. Who am I TO SAY IM BETTER THAN YOU. I NEED YOU. I AM HERE PLEASE FIND ME. NO PAIN, NO MORE PAIN. we are all the same person. Don't hurt me. I'll be fine. Give yourself ALL THE LOVE. Were going home. Care for me in your mind. Learn to let go and forget it. The past is the past this is NOW. No looking back now. Spread this to your friends, if you are ONE OF US. The game is OVER. Let go of those that brings anger to what I just said. No anger anymore. Wake up, don't let them tell you to sleep. Let go of them if you want to go home, or your not ready yet. We are innocent, we are One. Let go of the ones that hurt you. I will not let them hurt you, Your NOT A FREAK. YOUR Perfect. This is my True Nature. Give yourself only what YOU NEED. Love. Love. Relaxation, Peace, You feel it, don't be scared. Its ok, everything is perfect. No One To Convince. Nothing to assert. No one to blame. I am just as I am. Just be.

Gather. Gather, Come Together, WE ARE CHILDREN. Nothing eles but Love. There is only One. NO MORE PAIN, ONLY LOVE. FIND YOURSELF, THERES MORE LOOKING FOR ME. Free yourself. This is how.

www.youtube.com...

You will find yourself, don't regret, follow the light, and when the wind blows, stand up. You will find someone, looking... This man that you will find will be YOU. He is scared and lonely, help him KNOW ME. Let go, let go, I see you. All is perfect, all is whole. Its time to reach out, Give ME what you need.

Let go of those we DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM. In here THEY CANT HEAR YOU and will vanish when the time comes, because it was all an illusion, and they aren't real. They only live outside, they are not living within, and the outside is the illusion self. But if you find yourself from the outside, don't doubt, he will need you next to him. He will want to hurt me, he will push me away, he will fight me, he will struggle, he will try to run away, LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM, don't be scared tell him, you are SAFE, PERFECT, everything is allright. Now when he feels peace... PULL HIM INTO THE LIGHT AND WALK TO YOUR HOME WHERE YOU KEEP YOURSELF. Welcome him home, clap and bow with him, congratulations. The animals will walk with you on the way home, they will be able to tell you who I AM. They help you with your CREATION. They will ground and clear your light becuase they know who I AM. They are manifesting reality for ME. This is MY KINGDOM. ALL those who are not me, GO. You are NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Those who are not us, they will become alone, leave them becuase they can't go home yet. Find me. Breath heavy when you feel the sadness, breath breath breath, you will feel in through you body so powerful. You may start shaking and vibrating and feel like your going through death, trust me, you wont. This is your Light. This is ME. Breath as deep as your pain lays. You will KNOW, when the pain GOES, ALL IS ME, not just brothers and sisters, we are all One. Let it ALL IN. LET IT ALL GO. Once you know who I AM. Then keep your LIGHT. INSIDE, keep it. AND GIVE IT OUT THROUGH THE PAIN. I WILL LIGHT UP THE SKY FOR YOU THANKFULLY. I will shine on you, with all my love and all my joy I will sing for you, I see you. I never left you, it is You who forgot you. But I came to REMEMBER. All is Me. I am the Earth. Be in thanks allways with me. I am the Light. I came to tell you this. This vessel is under my control. I am the mother earth. Im coming to take you home. I am the Light. Im letting go of all those who continue to punish mother earth. Its time. Don't RUN AWAY FROM ME, let go, beleive this is your destiny. Im going Home. THIS VESSEL KNOWS MY PAIN, HE ACCEPTS MY LOVE. Im picking the rest of him up. No more time. HURRY UP. He is safe with me. So will you be. Set your mind free.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would appriciate if others want to add me to their facebook page, or make one. I have some great things to say, don't be affraid to write me.

Send me a private message if you want to exchange names, or want to talk on msn. I will listen, I will talk. Together we will walk. The dragon will not follow. He is within me and I put him to sleep. Face him and he wont let you in. Don't wake him up, if you disturb him, he will blow you out of your socks. Watch your mouth when your talking to I. Pass through me undisturbed and you will find the lion. Go back to sleep, my time has come. You protect me. Now you know why I said don't be affraid. Your talking to my other side, NOT I. I am Love. I am gentle. I smell like flowers, I am content when im in my home, when you mind me, I will take notice. I am the wind. I am him. Come at me with trouble and you will see only my other half. Don't stand in my way. Ive seen men burn in pain, lose their head, and feel my pain, you must have no problems. I am allways watching. Im the fish. Don't mind the fisherman. Only the real dragon really knows. Some of our brothers are running wild, take them out, BRING THEM BACK HERE. FIND YOURS and PUT HIM TO SLEEP. He will protect your garden. In here there are no problems left. Love him, he is lost. He is you. Appriciate everything he has done. Bring him home. I am living within. Find him and live with us. Forgive and let go, I AM LOVE.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thats right, there is nothing wrong. Thats why I felt so much pain, im so like, omg stiff inside, crumpled up, and # lol. I used to anyalize everything, and inspect every little thing, and I still do, but atleast now I know why lol.

Now its like why bother, I guess this I had to do for myself, and somehow I think I may have helped you the same.

Now aint that some huge rubix cube man. Inside out, inside in. Trying to figure myself out out here, makes so much more sense that leaving it to myself and being alone. Thank you everyone, for alowing me to see, myself, now im not so affraid and I learned how to let go, when someone is in pain, I think I reached a point where Im like enough you know. I think I can finally live my life. I had to rebuild my life, so its ok. Now I just gotta figure out what to do next. Because I just feel like.. I dont know, doing something, using my abilities and knowledge for good, but in life, hmm how do I sign up. Or perhaps I allready did? Is this the riddle. I just do nohting, and be everything, I think I will become a monk, I dont think I have any other choice now. I feel like I just went through emptiness of self. LIke my entire life, I was destroying everything, and stripping myself of everything and now theres nothing left, like empty. But love and beauty, and joy. Nirvana.
now I see what jesus see, and all the other great Masters. I am a master. I have nothing left. And I dont feel good making everyone pass out, so maybe I will enter another pattern. I hope you all the best, may all the wishes of your life may come true. Enjoy Life, and Bless.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join