It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing madeleine McCann case reopened by uk prime minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So David Cameron has reopened this case which is great but he could have poured more resources into this a long time ago.Our secret service know all the hot spots for child trafficking they know where to look it's a disgrace that it has took a 4 day exclusive story in the sun and a personal letter to the pm from Madeleines mum for this to happen.

I'm not digging at Madeleines parents here but why is it that when we go on holiday we completely let our guard down with our possessions,MONEY,even our kids to a degree.Mads parents wouldn't have tucked there kids in bed then gone down there local pub at home yet this is what they did when madie was taken in Portugal.Our kids being taken should be the last thing we have to think about but in today's world it is a harsh reality that there are many people out there that pre on little kids.We need to realise we are great targets for the local criminals when we are on holiday.

I wish the team taking on this case the best of luck.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
what a load of tripe
this has been reopend to turn attentions away from lybia.
Mr Mccann is not the bialogical father.
they left their daughters by themselves.
they are both in medical positionsand should have known better.
i very much doubt she is alive and i hope the poor childs body is found soon so the family can get on with their lives.
sorry if that sounds harsh, but thats the reality of this case....dave

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

It's not harsh it's true I was trying to be modest don't matter what field your in im a construction worker when I go on holiday my are always in eyes sight i would never leave my kids in bed and go for a drink.
The Libya thing maybe true it's never in the paper anymore if it is it's tucked away when it should be front page

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1
reply to post by davesmart

It's not harsh it's true I was trying to be modest don't matter what field your in im a construction worker when I go on holiday my are always in eyes sight i would never leave my kids in bed and go for a drink.
The Libya thing maybe true it's never in the paper anymore if it is it's tucked away when it should be front page

your right there, doesnt matter what field your in, you never leave your children alone Especially as they were in a foreign country....dave

top topics

join