It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There IS Something Sticking Out From The Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Now I'm beginning to think I'm going crazy with this site - I read a post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my first thoughts were - Oh Yeah - this guy must be bored.

That was yesterday - then tonight, I went out for a cig and sure enough there is something sticking out from the moon.

The only way I can describe it is - it's like a reddish half arc coming from the underside of the moon.

I ran inside for my camera and took a pick but it's not showing on the pic - I can't find my tripod for a slow shutter speed photo - But I'm looking for the damn thing.

STRANGE!

Can anyone else see it?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

There was a thread about this started earlier tonight. On the second page and fourth post up from the bottom, the OP of the thread took a picture. Does that look like what you saw?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just had a look at the half moon and it looks fine to me

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I would think there are more than enough amateur astronomers viewing the moon every night in every country on earth to make sure something like a red structure sticking out of the moon would be noticed filmed photographed and reported so I will say you either saw nothing or saw a ufo that was taking a rest break at a time no one but you was looking. Having said that will take a look through my bins tonight just to make sure.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Just grabbed the binoculars and went out to check. Looks beautiful but nothing out of the ordinary, viewing from N. Alabama.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I also just had a look at the moon.
Nothing to report here, all looks fine, although I only looked at it with the naked eye

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm going for some new specs - about an hour later - it wasn't there. Still think it strange and wasn't like the Bridge/Crater Pic on the other thread.

top topics

join