It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Visitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey ATS I was wondering last night what if Aliens had already visited thousands of years ago when there were no humans. They found a desolate, untouched, beautiful planet, Yet because of their breathing systems they didn't find it beautiful like we do and they moved on?? But WAIT FOR IT!!..... they came back (In the movie trailer guys voice)

Now, they were like wtf are these strange creatures... theres millions of them!!! And they started to do tests on people to see how we live. What would they find?? Different people and different body structures. Not only that they'd find different diseases, blood types etc.

If they abducted three people one with a pacemaker, one with downs syndrome and one who was perfectly healthy they'd go nuts with all the info. Yet they've been here for many years apparently and whats happened since then? We've made a leap from prosthetic legs (1900's) to actual robotic prosthetics (2000's), face transplants (hey didn't we abduct this guy?? he has a new face!! wtf!!)

Now imagine if they see us as a lower class race, which compared to them we probably are. They'd want to watch us evolve and become more intelligent and see what we can do. Why? Well wouldn't you like to see how your race started out? If they are MILLIONS of years, even THOUSANDS of years ahead of us maybe they want to see us evolve, like germs in a petri dish. Many different blood cells and currently terrorists are the germs (bad analogy I know).

Maybe their history was destroyed?. Maybe when the spacecraft at Roswell crashed it had some kind of tracking device on it and thats how they got here. Maybe they intentionally crashed that aircraft to see how we would salvage the pieces to test our intelligence.

Until Disclosure happens....... we can only guess

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Possibly, but that explanation would be just far too simple. Its clear that the people in power know "exactly" what the real deal is, and I would be quite happy to bet it's a lot more sinister then you're theory.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Just Chris because: grammar

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Possibly, but that explanation would be just far too simple. Its clear that the people in power know "exactly" what the real deal is, and I would be quite happy to bet it's a lot more sinister then you're theory.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Just Chris because: grammar

Yeah thats why I used maybes and what ifs and ended with Until Disclosure we'll never knew. Only if good people like Ron Schidmt (Zorgon) keep leaking things we won't know.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Maybe we're just an experiment, gone wrong, and they're sitting watching, waiting for us to blow ourselves out of existence! And could anybody really blame them considering what we've done and are doing with what we've got?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Cool theory, maybe they dont want us to blow ourselves up, but want to watch us evolve. Like they created the monkey and that wasn't intelligent enough so they created us. Dinosaurs were just their genetics but on a massive scale.. god who knows the possibilities are endless!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yup! You may be right, maybe they're watching us, hoping that we are going to sort it all out BEFORE we blow ourselves up and hopefully they are "friendly" and will stop us before reach the point of no return and they'll push the "restart" button, grab a beer and the joystick and "play again" Hehe!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well, I can def dig the experiment idea. I mean, humans have spread all over the place, just like a virus. Oh yes, it was Agent Smith you said that.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

Maybe their history was destroyed?. Maybe when the spacecraft at Roswell crashed it had some kind of tracking device on it and thats how they got here. Maybe they intentionally crashed that aircraft to see how we would salvage the pieces to test our intelligence.

Not heard the deliberately crashed idea before. Interesting if you believe the idea that Greys, etc, are AI's.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

From most accounts, there were bodies at the Roswell crash, so I doubt this was a suicide mission, when landing would have achieved the same thing. Plus, their choice of target was as bad as could be (right near several military installations)???

Tunguska would have been a better choice....

new topics

top topics

join