It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singularities lived before to get close to...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Your post sounds so hateful and really didn't add anything to this thread.

If I were a mod, I'de remove it and take some points away from you.

Why do you have to be so hateful.

And yes, you are blind, don't you see things are changing and with each month it is accelerating.

Read, research.................start with High Strangeness and the Wave Books by Laura Knight Jadczyk, whose husband is a retired world renowned physicist.

We are experiencing, like incoming wave from the ocean, but these are solar waves and yes they are changing our "reality".

In fact start with Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe".

And yes Zaper is very smart, I am sure with her command of both English (very well) and spanish, she is more attuned than you are.

One thing I do not like is smug, arrogant, closed minded ignorant people.

If you do not have anything to add to this conversation, than go bully somewhere else.

sin·gu·lar·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being singular.
2. A trait marking one as distinct from others; a peculiarity.
3. Something uncommon or unusual.
4. Astrophysics A point in space-time at which gravitational forces cause matter to have infinite density and infinitesimal volume, and space and time to become infinitely distorted.
5. Mathematics A point at which the derivative does not exist for a given function but every neighborhood of which contains points for which the derivative exists. Also called singular point.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I found this site you might like: www.modern-thinker.co.uk...

"I think"

We, the human species, can and have argued ad infinitum over what we each think, with little to no consensus on just about anything. The history of human discourse gives testament to our solipsism, and the fact that after 5000 years of searching for The Truth there still is not a single point not in contention, attests to the elemental flaw in our endeavors.

Fundamentally we are all Solipsist within our own minds, and what we perceive to be The Truth we then assume must be The Truth for all. It is our own solipsism that has each of us trapped within our own minds creating our own Reality and blinding us to the essence of what The Truth really is. We assume the other creatures we perceive populating our Universe are part of our own Reality and therefore must also share in the truth that we ourselves perceive. We are then befuddled and outraged when others contest our perceptions of truth and Reality.

We cluster in cliques of entangled perceptions and wage war on those who would dare challenge our convictions. We not only think we are right; we know we are right.
So does the other guy.

There will never be Peace on Earth and Good Will to all Creatures until we accept the unescapable conclusion we each exists in our own observer created Reality, and no two minds have the very same perspective, and therefore cannot have the very same perceptions of Reality.

We are fundamentally solipsist in our own minds and create are own Reality to exist in.

What one mind see as fact, another mind see as fiction.

Reality is not only malleable, it is fundamentally interactive. It conforms to our expectations and our anxieties.
We cannot say one part of Reality is malleable and another part is not. We cannot exclude any part of Reality from being manipulate by our apprehensions.

Reality is Information processed by an Observer.
You are the Observer for your own Reality.

"It's up to you to choose grand beliefs, wondrous convictions, noble
purposes and lofty ideals. Then recognizing yourself as the final
source of all your meaning, belief and conviction will not degrade
into apathy and lack of meaning."
Gene Zimmer

Excerpt from: Reality, Belief and The Mind
by Gene Zimmer

After years of searching for a Universal Philosophy and taking into account the beliefs of just about everyone, I have come to one conclusion: The Truth is what you believe it to be. Every truth is the truth; no matter what it is you believe.

I started out asking why do people believe all the different things they do. I have spoken with uncounted many, on everything from ESP, Reincarnation, Spirits, God, The Devil, UFO's, and just about every other mystery of the universe.
I examined many religions and read dozens of philosophies. Investigated Hypnosis and the Placebo Effect, QM, Super String and M-Brane Theories, The Many Worlds theory, Voodoo and Witch Craft. All in a search for The Truth. What I have finally concluded is what I believe to be a new concept. I call it Poly-Solipsism.

Poly-Solipsism

Top of Page

1: Every mind is a universe unto itself.

All we can know of Reality is what we perceive. All knowledge of our Universe is therefore perceived knowledge. All Truths are perceived Truths.

So what happens when we each perceive a different truth?

By "truth" I do not mean just philosophical truth; that of Faith and Religion, but also the every day truth of existence and the everyday truth of what we call Reality.

When we look out at the world we assume the world we see is true; it is really there, and everyone else is perceiving the very same world we do. We cannot know that for a certainty. We cannot even be certain everyone else actually sees the same world we do. And if they do see the same world, are they perceiving it exactly as we are perceiving it?

We already know the answer to that question is no. There is little or no harmony in our perceptions of Reality or truth.

In spite of all this disharmony we pretty well manage to get along with most others, but every so often we are confronted with someone so alien to us in some way, we feel they must certainly be from another Universe!

"What Universe do you come from?" is a fairly well known put-down to such strangeness.

Actually it is entirely accurate.

Everyone of us really do exist in a different universe. One all our own, and self created by our perceptions of truth and Reality.

www.fredalanwolf.com...

Question :
Do we project reality? (To find out go to the link I provided above).................

Very interesting reading indeed.

There is an elephant in the livingroom, but most folks do not choose to see it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

I am sorry... i apologize

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks sister,
i will read it in some free time (lot of work these days, happy tasks btw) wonderful things are happening and our bros/sis will be able to feel it soon, a powerful beam of light is reaching our hearts at first.
If we could think a kind of stop and rewind until singularities lived then we can find sometimes "coincidences" often in association with true intentions INTENCION GENUINA when we were living one stage of deep universal love mmmhh AMOR UNIVERSAL PROFUNDO.

Mother Nature is calling bro/sis listen to her... the creator loves you, is one with her... only we need to stay calm, balanced.

Its not complex, go opposite... the key is in your heart! EN TU CORAZON ESTA LA CLAVE.

Love you such hermanita, light! zoooom SOMOS LUZ

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by zaper

Go to my profile, there is a bio on my avatar there. I'm glan you like my art.

thanks but i was meaning what is, i mean cause i see something in that stone, is taking my strong attention but i could be wrong
i am curious to know your very special deep look if you dont mind

Love you brother

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
I get that at times
Voices calling from within.
Getting visions
Think we are able to do when opening up the heart
You have an open heart.
Don´t get down by those being disrespectful, if they took the time to listen with their hearts, they would realize that someone truly amazing are sharing with us her heart.
Thankyou

thanks my brother
you are a light of hope in our threads,
children in earth sometimes are rudes but you know they love the giver,
they will remember, all.. RECORDARAN TODO

LYSM HUG!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I live at the very end of a street, across from that street is a huge field with trees and overgrown meadow. Usually by this time you can hear the coyotes at night, last year and for the last 25 years I have lived here by May you can hear them...........yet they are silent now, that is in and of itself unusual.

The sky at times takes on like a cream color vs blue and the sun appears white when it use to appear more yellow.

I have a very dear friend who is an American Indian and she says her mother before she died told her, we humans are disrespecting our planet, Mother Earth. Some even believe that she is a living conscious being and getting very fed up with the fleas (humanity) on her back, biting and sucking her lifesblood and that she is going to begin shaking us off like a big old dog.

I do seem to remember some famous people the news has reported dead, Osama comes to mind and now they are either still alive or have just been killed (again?).

I found this site that explains singularities and various theories, one of which is by Hawking.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now we're getting into quantum physics and while I consider myself well read, this subject, our realities (notice plural use of word) is at times, very hard to wrap my brain around.

Maybe it's more like in the Matrix, a glitch in the system or maybe as like we have ocean waves that wash against the shore back and forth, we have solar waves that likewise wash back and forth.

LJK in her wave books says that we are again entering a period, a cycle where these solar waves of energy are moving across our solar system, washing like a wave against our shore so to speak and changing stuff.

Again, I'm far from a physicist major. I can barely understand the very basics of this fasinating our "realities".

Here again though, a couple mainstream scientists, Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking actually saying there maybe the possiblity of multiple realities could be at play for us all at the same "time" - and for a couple major, mainstream scientists to admit this, even as a possiblity is something because when you get to these far outer edge theories usually mainstream scientists won't even consider or touch the topic of multiple realities, but with the relevalation of black holes being discovered at the center of most galaxies there could be the possiblity of time distortion near the edge of the black hole, coupled with the solar waves beginning to wash over our portion of the Milky Way Galaxy, this could in a sense creating a time wave paradox................(god, I've been watching too many Dr. Whos
).

Our weather patterns are changing that is for sure but that is due to (again my own opinion) our planet possibly (and notice I am open minded and saying possibly) being re-terraformed by?, humanity leaving too large of a carbon footprint and cutting all our trees down (trees are the lungs of our planet) or maybe the solar waves washing over us.........could be one, both or a combo of the before mentioned.

Really suggest anyone interested, getting the Wave books............they are very interesting reading.

There is also another very good book called, The Universe Solved! by Jim Elvidge and I would REALLY suggest if you can only afford one book to start with this one because he is able to break down very complicated theories in simple terms even I can understand.

Chapter 2 Food for thought - Solipsism, Quantum Entanglement, Parallel Universes, and Living in a Hologram

Chapter 3: Alternate Realities - The Matrix, past Lives, mushrooms and Everquest

Jim's site is here; www.theuniversesolved.com... and I'm still trying to wrap my little 3d brain around this one book.

Are we living multiple realities at the same "time" (remember time may be irrelevant or different outside this third dimension.?

Again, this book, which I haven't gotten through totally yet is really interesting. It will take me some time to truly digest this one book.

Page 66-67 - The Holographic Paradigm

One of the most uniquely interesting and promising theories regardinig the nature of reality is the so-called "holographic" model.

The late physicist David Bohm, one of the main propone ts of this model, believed that the universe behaves like a hologram. A hologram or holographic image distributes the encoding of the information about that image in all parts of the image. So you cut a holgram in half and you still see the complete image, although it has ost some resolution (by an amount proportional to the reduction in size). (Shows figure of cat in book).

Page 110 - Shamanism and Religious Experiences

Page 140 - Question -- How do you know you are who you think you are?

Page 193, Chapter 7 is called, "Are We living in a Programmed Reality"?" (Haven't gotten that far but looks interesting.

So many theories, so many books and information and so little "time".

In your original post, you sound like perhaps you have experienced a "glitch" in the "system".?

For me, once someone personally I have known, sadly leaves my reality via death, they are gone. Famous people I could care less about, except Princess Diana, but that is another whole thread.........one worth researching as far as conspiracies go.

Famous people, we hear all types of rumors and I suspect TPTB like to leave clues - so watch the comedy, "Death Becomes Her" where Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep are offered and take a immortal liquid and enter a world where those that have enough money stage their own death and enter a hidden world?

Yep crazy theories, probably most are just that crazy nonsense theories.............but as stated before and it's my very own quote, "a closed mind and arrogant heart, gathers no knowledge."

Anything at this stage is possible...........even that movie with Jim Carey called "the Truman Show"........could be, probably not - for all we know we could be like sim characters in some elaborate game.

I'm not so gullible as much as the older I get and the more ideas I am exposed to, the more I realize I don't know it all. Anything is possible, even the crazy theories.

When I was in my 20's and 30's everything was black and white................now everything seems to come in shades of gray.

What is reality?
What is time?
Do we live in multiple dimensions or parallel world simultaneously?

Someone in another thread brought up that the moon actually looks different than a few decades back and I also thought I noticed this but remained quiet because of the fear of ridicule here on ATS.

Now, logically speaking, we move through space, changes occur, there probably is a very logical explanation for my observation or even my observation is erroneous? Who knows.

As stated before, to me anyway, the sun use to appear more yellow, now it's white and being further up north, just being out in the sun for a short length of time, my skin gets tanned (don't burn easily just tan) faster than when I was in Pensacola Beach Florida years back on the beach from 7AM to 6 PM.

But, logically speaking, both things could be due to our ozone layer being compromised within the past four/five decades?

Weather patterns are changing, the air at times seems "funny" don't know how else to explain it. The air itself seems different.

People have seemingly to me anyway, changed, they are more on edge, more apathetic, but than again, maybe I am getting older an with age, often times, a more skeptical view of things.

My reality, well it's gotten better over the last nine months since my job was outsourced to India. I am more relaxed and trying to heal from ten years under a tyranical and abusive boss so I am tuning out and trying to just heal my soul.

While I am lucky enough to be able to submerge myself in reading, researching and playing with our beautiful sweet dog we rescued, my neighbors haven't changed, things in "my reality" are fairly stable, although at this point, I'm trying not to pay too much attention to the "outside world reality" in order to heal and stablize myself.

We as a species are still warring with each other, still hating each other, still you can see by so many responses on many blogs people are angry and hurtful, mean and callous.

Some how and again I know this sounds nutso but honestly my doctor says I'm sharp as a tack, too honest and maybe too aware - I do think that there is the possiblity that there are things being done to humanity by non humans, either from other dimensions, timelines, parallel worlds, off world planets, some of the aforementioned or all of the aforementioned that we simply cannot as of yet wrap our 3d minds around.

It's like trying to put a algebra book in front of a two year old and expect them to grasp it when they can't even read yet.

All I know is the older I get, the more I realize the less I know and time for all of us is so short.

My 58 years has passed so quickly and "time" with each year flies quicker and quicker.

Is it me or is time going by faster and faster.............now everyone out there, is it just aging or are there younger ones out there that also feel "time" is speeding up????

I've also noticed there are fewer bees, but the ones I see are big chubby suckers and I've told my dog to stop chasing them and don't eat them cause we need our bees. Ours I do see are big fat honey bees and they are very docile. I wish them well and hope they make a come back. Around me there use to be more, last July there were hardly any. But now in May I've already seen a few so that's good.

The sky at times just takes on a strange color, but that could be pollution, chemicals, some logical explanation.

People have changed over the last 40 years...............that is for sure, more apathetic and almost more like robotically mind controlled.???

There is another excellent post here on ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com... about timeline shifting that I have just found and am going to.

Very good OP............Very interesting and would love to see more serious discussion on this topic because two heads are always better than one and a thousand heads could really put the puzzle together, if we all work together in a constructive and respectful manner.

To Zaper who started this thread, you're English is superb, I wish I knew Spanish or French half as well as you know English................Wouldn't it be nice if we all got together and decided to have one planet wide language?

What do you think?

And it wouldn't have to be English..........my little neice who went to Paris Sorbonne University for four years and married a sweet French man recited her 20 minute wedding vows in French and boy between French and Spanish, both are very (to me) erotic sounding languages.

Excellent OP.

For now, my reality is stable.

When I was younger, a few times, I did slip in and out of "time lines" I believe and it was no fun, it was very scary and upsetting.

I won't go into it for fear of rejection and ridicule.

But, no, it's not insanity setting in, for some it could be a breakthough, a fluke or something we yet have no scientific explantion for.

We haven't even scratched the surface of time or what reality really is yet.

1,000 years ago we still thought that the earth was flat and we were the center of the universe.

What will the next 1,000 years bring if we survive?[
edit on 14-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

I still love you pig with the red rain boots...........so cute.

Best of luck to you and to formally apologize makes me respect you very much.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Our home is on a river and we have a large yard between our house and the river. It is a large yard. My wife and I were sitting out one evening beneath the stars and hoping for a sighting. We decided that we would like to have our backyard available for a landing and to await the day et would come to visit us.

So four years later we found this stone in the riverbed and began digging it out. And dug and dug and dug. We got it home and decided to place it standing in the position it is now.

Six months later my wife's old girl friend who we had been trying to get to visit us for years finally made the trip for a visit. She was here for 3 days, walking around taking pictures. Two weeks after she got home she sent us a picture of our rock and said look.

She had not seen the alien in the rock. But at the right time of day at the right time of year, out pops this visitor.

So for me, this rock is a little joke, just a little punch from miracle land. Our miracles are just this. Our miracles. When one receives a miracle, a gift it is seldom shareable. It's a message for whoever receives it. For me this gift from the river tells me I don't need a landing in my back yard. We see and understand that to which we are attuned or are attuning ourselves.

It's a rock. It's a gift. It's a wish fulfilled, not as we had hoped but, a wish fulfilled in heavens own make of this what you will way.

I like that. Heavens true gifts come with instructions." Make of this what you will." Oh, now I really like it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

love you brother, dont be sorry... your heart is calling...
You are beautiful, dance in joy... love is the breath of god, inhale it!!!

LYSM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Dear sister... Wandering, i have an idea,
i sent you a PM,

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Its a poweful history my loved brother...
i can see why her energy is amazing even in pic
I am glad your sharing, yes...
Its like a gift for all the sis/bros... its her nature.

I sent you a PM Terry.

All the light, love and joy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join