It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple vortex forming over Northern America gaining strength and going south,when it is supposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is a low pressure strengthened and further strengthening is expected. Breaking waves in near the north US coast could reach 20 feet tall. This system is increasing in force affecting the surf as far away as the Dominican Republic this week. There is no risk of rain, but a heavy swell, which probably will be a historic show. The system probably meets up with SW system in the Midwest. More worries for flooded Mississippi valley. All that cold air being fed from Canada and all the warm air being sucked from the South. And it is headed in the complete opposite direction. It is heading South. It should be going East North East.

Plus this :Three, possible four total systems forming on North American Continent. One Vortex Over Alaska, One Vortex in Mid West states and the Vortex on the East Coast.

I wonder how far south this thing may go?

crisisboom.com...
edit on 12-5-2011 by
edit on 13-5-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've been watching that system off the east coast since it started forming near Maine and New York areas a few days ago. Looked like a hurricane forming, for sure.

I have also been paying attention to the midwest - Utah area to see what kind of crap it'll be pushing out.

I didn't know about the rest. Very cool info and I appreciate it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
those pictures were amazing! But as I finished that ad telling me to prepare a will freaked me out after the article.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
being here in hurricane land, those pictures are really scary. looks like massive hurricanes. and the water temp down here is just right.
i dont know much about weather systems, so im a bit confused.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
For those of you that like to watch the developing weather, here is the North America loop of water vapor:
here
it has been unusually interesting to watch this past couple of weeks.
Enjoy
ETA The GOES website is interesting to watch also.
Here is a link to the western hemisphere IR
edit on 13-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
I've been watching that system off the east coast since it started forming near Maine and New York areas a few days ago. Looked like a hurricane forming, for sure.

I have also been paying attention to the midwest - Utah area to see what kind of crap it'll be pushing out.

I didn't know about the rest. Very cool info and I appreciate it.

I have read alot of your post and you seem to be very up on this stuff, do you think that this storm could reach Egypt by sunday if it were going in the right direction?? if not do you know of a link for weather in that part of the world could be watched?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Me too. I don't have the knowledge that many members have but you could see this coming! If you'd put a thread up about it - the 'OSTRICHES' would have jumped in like Kangaroos.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
For those of you that like to watch the developing weather, here is the North America loop of water vapor:
here
Enjoy

thanks, cool site , do you know of a site where I might be able to watch weather in the middle east?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Here is a link for you. It is a static IR image of that part of the world that I just happen to have open at the moment. I will look for more links for you

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The weather systems over North America right now (and for a few days, actually. Since Monday...) are almost acting as if they are a set of gears turning, with the moisture being a conveyor belt between them.

If you can, try to imagine it on a smaller scale underneath some water and watch how the currents will form from it. Watch how the different "vortexes" and "sinkholes" happen.

Then, put that on the large scale again over the continent and you can picture what's going on.

Right now, there is a massive amount of excess water throughout the midwest, due to the flooding. The temperatures have been rising over the past few days and that moisture is now getting caught in those "gears" and forcing the moisture to head into directions it normally would not go.

What I am watching for is for the moisture to get picked up by the "vortex" on the east side of the country, especially as it is getting closer to warmer waters in the ocean. I think that it's going to throw a heck of a lot more moisture in the form of rain/storms/etc back over towards the Appalacian mountains and maybe even into the midwest.

That one on the east basically is getting fed in 2 different ways and could cause some pretty good storms to kick up on the east coast.

We'll see, I guess hehe

Either way the midwest is, I think, in for more drenching

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

here
Enjoy

thanks, cool site , do you know of a site where I might be able to watch weather in the middle east?

Here you go middle east

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

What's interesting about that animation is watching that heavy wet area form over Texas and move into place right over the flood area

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It would be nice for some of that moisture to hit the ground here in NM. The whole state is a tinderbox right now. I love watching weather patterns. It makes me think the Earth is set up just like a giant machine, fascinating!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I suspect that HAARP, which has been very active the past 3 days, may not be focusing on tectonics at the moment, but may be manipulating the weather in North America.
The weather patterns have been very odd to say the least.
JMO

Peace

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Indeed
The area near the Texas/Mexico border has been producing crazy amounts of intense weather all day today.
And though its common for warm moisture to be pulled up from Mexico to create monsoons, that doesnt usually happen until July, when it comes up through Arizona and New Mexico, generally.
Even then, the weather patterns are not nearly as violent as I am seeing produced here, now.
Perhaps a meteorologist can help us make sense of this...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the vortex, reminds me of the shell shapes here in this article.
www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

here
Enjoy

Here you go middle east

thanks your the bomb diggiddy!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If HARP can control the weather, maybe the storms and vortexes are being created to dispurse more of the radioactive fallout from Japan. Or maybe mother nature is trying to dispurse the radiation on her own.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ALERT: Emergency Levels Of Japan Nuclear Radiation Found In Forecasts Censored From Public

2nd attempt to embed article link

Hope that worked. worth the 7 min. to see whats really going on. deserves it own thread for the motivated.

edit on 13-5-2011 by lunchmanstan because: link fix

top topics

join