It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds and Energy for Healing and Advancement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have been working on a technology we call EMF Bed technology for a few months now. We are using the CAFL or Consolidated Annotated Frequency List for our basic frequency set for the EMF bed. I have noticed some interesting effects just from listening to some of these files we are making based on the CAFL frequency data.

These are not frequencies run one at a time back to back like that used in Rife frequency generator devices. This is the entire packet of wave data delivered as one continuous mode frequency mix by way of the EMF bed technology or you can get some benefit just from running it through a good set of headphones.

Here is a file we are keen to let others fool with and see what results they get running it on various Rife type instruments or using just headphones and an mp3 player. Give us feed back on what you notice when using this file for any healing or meditation purposes.

Here is the 2.7MB mp3 file: Track 1

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I downloaded it but it came through only on the left channel. No sound from the right.

Would have liked to test this...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Too late to edit. Both channels ARE working fine.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I had not experienced any issues with the file itself but I run some pretty robust software as far as being flexible on the codex packages and dB of the files. Glad it got working for you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Okay I listened to it. I think this has potential to mediate with and I noticed some clarity I wasn't expecting, plus visuals and perhaps better concentration. It's hard to describe the affect. Perhaps it ties up portions of my brain that tend to ramble. I don't know.

I'm at work, so I'd have to give it a go when I usually meditate to test it, then again - every mediation is different...

The track is too short. I'm not sure I could loop this and play it for 1/2 an hour, but that's at least as long as I would need to test it.

Thanks for the download. It's more of a 'before work' rather than a 'after work', unwind type of sound.

Can you please explain the qualities of the sounds in layman's terms?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

I had not experienced any issues with the file itself but I run some pretty robust software as far as being flexible on the codex packages and dB of the files. Glad it got working for you.

I didn't want to admit it. I didn't put the earphone jack in correctly.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It is composed of quite a list of frequencies. It is based on a 528Hz DNA healing frequency carrier and has several low frequencies including 4Hz for enhanced creativity, 7.82Hz for Earth resonance, 33Hz for Christ Consciousness and this combination creates a number of strong harmonics. Some much higher some more mid tone.

It is for Awakening, Healing Clearing. it is the first in our Quickening series.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

It is composed of quite a list of frequencies. It is based on a 528Hz DNA healing frequency carrier and has several low frequencies including 4Hz for enhanced creativity, 7.82Hz for Earth resonance, 33Hz for Christ Consciousness and this combination creates a number of strong harmonics. Some much higher some more mid tone.

It is for Awakening, Healing Clearing. it is the first in our Quickening series.

Why don't you just point people in the direction of Brainwave Generator, and let them fool around on their own. I would imagine the objective is to sing melodies tuned to C - 528 with layered binaural beats built in the song. Pay close attention to what lower frequencies you're using though... No need to put listeners to sleep or agitate the heck out of them. Gets tricky around the 4-11hz range.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

These were designed not really for listening to but for the EMF beds we are building. I just found some curious application to listening to them as audio files and we use MP3 to make the system cheaper than some of the frequency synthesis systems on the market for Rife machines.

Anyway if you have any feedback that would be helpful. I find that when the lower frequencies you mention between 4-11Hz are played in audio when mixed with higher frequencies do not seem to have a sleep inducing effect you mention.

new topics

top topics

join