It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American dad and Luciferian Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have been studying the illuminati, and the symbolism put into Television, movies, music, music videos among other things. Well I was watching American Dad the other day, and I noticed something in the episode "Raptures Delight". The character "the antichrist" looks just like a man named Aliester Crowley. For those of you who are not familiar with Aliester Crowley, he was a satanist, and considered himself, and asked people to call him "666 the Beast" because he actually thought he was the beast mentioned in Revelation. Well look at these photos of the antichrist in american dad,profile.ak.fbcdn.net... , and now of Aleister, 3.bp.blogspot.com... Tell me those do not look just alike (as far as a cartoon can actually resemble someone).

The conspiracy in all of this is that the people of the world are being exposed to occult symbolism through Television, movies, music and others. I think that by putting the antichrist as aliester crowley is only giving him credit, which wouldn't be done if someone didn't agree with his teachings and beliefs.

So ATS what do you think?
edit on 12-5-2011 by ReVoLuTiOn76 because: fixed link

edit on 12-5-2011 by ReVoLuTiOn76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Did you see their version of Jesus... how dare them!

Seriously, I don't think that particular example is such a big deal.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That family also lives with an alien and portrays a government man as a complete idiot. maybe they are on to something

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Just curious, why do not think that this is a big deal? I mean I know it's not HUGE, but just another example of occult/illuminati symbolism.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i think its just a pop culture reference which the creator of American Dad, Seth MacFarlane, is notorious for using... see Family Guy. American dad tends to be a little smarter though since it has alot to do with the CIA, Aliens, etc i recall an episode with a plot similar to the movie National Treasure but about peanuts. While i don't think Aleister Crowley is a mainstream figure theres enough people who know who he is. Hell i found out about him from Ozzy Osbourne's song "Mr. Crowley" back in my teens

edit: i also think crowley has more notoriety across the pond but will wait for anyone from the UK to confirm that
edit on 12-5-2011 by prettytoney because: forgot point

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Just curious, why do not think that this is a big deal? I mean I know it's not HUGE, but just another example of occult/illuminati symbolism.
Because.......what's wrong with making fun of occult symbolism? That's what makes these cartoons funny. We watch them every night in my house.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Well in my opinion I don't think that they were making fun of it. American dad is a comedy show, so it's gonna be funny, but the fact that they use aliester crowley as the antichrist seems to honor him. But hey we are all entitled to our own opinion.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It seems more that they are taking the piss out of conspiracy's these days, It has become so common to find satanic symbolism in movies, video games, music and just about everything ells. I don't think it is to get a subliminal message out now. I think it is more about getting the mass's to except it as part of everyday life... come to think of it that still is a type of subliminal desensitization. Any way, I do agree with you about the similarity between crowly and the antichrist.

On another note, I was thinking of doing a short vid on Illuminati symbolism in one of my favorite video games.

F.E.A.R.

With the third coming out soon, I was going to have a run through of the game again and thought some of you might like to see some of the symbols that I noticed in it.

EDIT: Does the way they portray Jesus have any similarity with anyone... aside from jesus?
edit on 12-5-2011 by ixian07 because: add note

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Someone making something out of nothing again.

Seth makes fun of everything, he's an anti-corporation, religion bashing, stereotype skewering genius. Nothing more to it than that.

As for Crowley, speaking as a British guy I only ever heard of him through the Ozzy song myself and I doubt many others know who he is unless they're in the Church of Satan.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
here is a wiki on crowley. it's fairly accurate from what i can see and has many footnotes and links one can check to confirm it's accuracy.

en.wikipedia.org...

aleister wasn't really a satanist.

Aleister Crowley (play /ˈkroʊli/; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), born Edward Alexander Crowley, and also known as both Frater Perdurabo and The Great Beast, was an influential English occultist, astrologer, mystic and ceremonial magician, responsible for founding the religious philosophy of Thelema. He was also successful in various other fields, including mountaineering, chess and poetry, and it has also been alleged that he was a spy for the British government. In his role as the founder of the Thelemite faith, he came to see himself as the prophet who was entrusted with informing humanity that it was entering the new Aeon of Horus in the early twentieth century. Born into a wealthy upper class family, as a young man he became an influential member of the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn after befriending the order's leader, Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers. Subsequently believing that he was being contacted by his Holy Guardian Angel, an entity known as Aiwass, whilst staying in Egypt in 1904, he received a text known as The Book of the Law from what he believed was a divine source, and around which he would come to develop his new religion of Thelema. He would go on to found his own occult society, the A∴A∴ and eventually rose to become a leader of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), before founding a religious commune in Cefalu known as the Abbey of Thelema, which he led from 1920 through till 1923. After being evicted from Cefalu he returned to Britain, where he continued to promote Thelema until his death. Crowley was also a bisexual, a recreational drug experimenter and social critic. In many of these roles he "was in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time", espousing a form of libertinism based upon the rule of "Do What Thou Wilt".[1] Because of this, he gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "the wickedest man in the world." Crowley has remained an influential figure and is widely thought of as the most influential occultist of all time. In 2002, a BBC poll described him as being the seventy-third greatest Briton of all time. References to him can be found in the works of numerous writers, musicians and filmmakers,[2] and he has also been cited as a key influence on many later esoteric groups and individuals, including Jimmy Page, Kenneth Grant, Jack Parsons, Gerald Gardner and, to some degree, Austin Osman Spare.[3]

here is the religion he practiced. Thelema.

en.wikipedia.org...

again a wiki, and again it's full of footnotes for one to confirm information.

Thelema is a religion[1] that was developed[2] by the early 20th century British writer and ceremonial magician, Aleister Crowley. He believed himself to be the prophet of a new age, the Æon of Horus,[3] based upon a religious experience that he had in Egypt in 1904.[1] By his account, a possibly non-corporeal being that called itself Aiwass contacted him and dictated a text known as The Book of the Law or Liber AL vel Legis, which outlined the principles of Thelema.[1][4] The Thelemic pantheon includes a number of deities, focusing primarily on a trinity of deities adapted from ancient Egyptian religion, who are the three speakers of The Book of the Law: Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. The religion is founded upon the idea that the 20th century marked the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, in which a new ethical code would be followed; "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". This statement indicated that adherents, who are known as Thelemites, should seek out and follow their own True Will[5] rather than their ego's desires.[6] The religion also emphasizes the ritual practice of Magick. The word "Thelema" itself is the English transliteration of the Koine Greek noun θέλημα: "will", from the verb θέλω: to will, wish, purpose. As Crowley developed the religion he wrote widely on the topic, producing what are collectively termed the Holy Books of Thelema. He also included into it ideas from occultism, Yoga and both Eastern and Western mysticism, especially the Qabalah.[7]

a little research goes a long way.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've been thinking lately about all this supposed conditioning of the "sheeple" through movies and television. If the illuminati are supposed to be within our government and are supposed to be the puppet masters why do they simultaneously implant all this stuff and outright deny it? It makes no sense. Conspiracy theory is gaining popularity and writers are just writing to their audience...nothing more.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Could it possibly be because Crowley has often been called the great beast and whilst alive the anti-christ ?

Pop-cult-references in a pop-culture show, pffff no thats far too simple an answer.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Crowley was into his High Magic. They like their ritual areas to have the black & white checked floor with lots of masonic symbolism. There's one such place under Edinburgh the guides like to pass off as *wiccan*.

Could it possibly be because Crowley has often been called the great beast and whilst alive the anti-christ ?

To be fair, he was so full of himself he probably started that himself.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

BTW Pages daughter, was, probably still is a member of the OTO.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I do believe it is happening....I can't stand American Dad though....about 1/98 as funny as Family Guy.

But yea Seth McFarlen is a smart guy and is probably just poking fun at it. He prob has a slight interest in it but is more probably on the site of the rationalist and realist.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

Sir you are brilliant. Star for you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Instead of attacking 'The Occult' attack those that are trying to rule the world with power and greed.. their 'Religion' or 'Faith' matters not

top topics

join