It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did HAArp again caused EARTHQUAKES??? What about SPAIN? LOOK AT THIS!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
t is difficult to sort through all the crap, online, because of the many, many, many idiotic claims and websites that have sprung up....this same nonsense started as far back as 1996

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It is definitively possible, there are HAARP and SuperDARN installations all over the planet.

Shooting Microwaves in the billion watt range into the ionosphere is going to have some unholy effects that the Pentagon and Department of Defense are very interested in, which is why the Air Force is in charge of HAARP and related bases.

Here is Jesse Ventura investigating it, he gets stone walled at the entrance. The person from HAARP is real smug when Jesse bust him on his bull$*#t.

edit on 16-6-2011 by truthseeker3000 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
We get raped by HAARP on a daily basis IMO... the US has been HAARPed by Russia for years, this explains why the US is so f*cked right now and no one seems to care.

Yet in Egypt, etc there are riots...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Look at this thread from Puterman and the dicussion on haarp...maybe you learn something!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
NO.
And yelling AT US in all caps EVERY OTHER word will NOT LEGITIMIZE this never ending RIDICULOUS THEORY!!!(you got to have extra exclamation points to make it truly legit)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have seen it in the night sky while stationed in Alaska in 2003-06. I watched many aurora borealis while there probably about 11. I thought they were very interesting at the time, but I also didn't know about Haarp.Well late in February of 2004 I was in the "field" doing mindless training, it was very cold and the sky was very active with the northern lights. I had seen this same ribbon pattern many times before and it was a good show.We were doing night ops so I watched them for some time. I awoke early about 2:30 am and stumbled outside of my tent to piss, stepping out of the tent I was greeted with a spectacular display from the sky. I don't have pictures, but now I wish I did. What I can say is the pattern matched exactly to a video I have seen related to Haarp in Japan just recently.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Fortuneteller420 because: typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join