It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did HAArp again caused EARTHQUAKES??? What about SPAIN? LOOK AT THIS!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There was a recent post when the Japan earthquake happened showing that the magnetometer of HAARP showed a constant 2,5 hz resonnance two days before the quake happened, and this frecuency was called the EARTHQUAKE FRECUENCY, because it is known as an special resonnance frecuency captured when earthquakes happen.

Did they promoted an Earthquake again??

LOOK AT THISS
FULLY FUNCTIONAL!!!!

1st. showing activity when nothing happens
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
2nd. Beginning of the PULSE
3rd. residual mannifestation of the 2-4 hz frecuency pulse

4th. Look at the beginnig of the OPERATION

SCALAR WEAPON ON SIGHT!!!!!!

Some additional data about the Quake
earthquake.usgs.gov...

NAMASTE

Your opinion is vital!!

edit on 12-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: bad spelling sorry

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you squeeze quartz crystals they give off a pulse in voltage. If you apply a voltage to them they flex, in a pulse (very slightly). It is this that makes them useful for the oscillators in quartz watches.

When techtonic pressures compress millions of tons of quartz it produces pulses of electricity tuned to the frequency of the quartz. This is known to produce "earthquake lights" and other electrical phenomena.

My guess is that the HAARP magnetometer is showing the signal that the quake is producing.

The magnetometer also does not show HAARP's output. It operates at a different frequency band and shows details of what is happening in the ionosphere.

Although I am no expert, I believe that when they are transmitting from HAARP that they would be likely to turn off any sensitive equipment that potentially may be affected by such close proximity to the transmitter.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

No.....

Did HAArp again caused EARTHQUAKES???

HAARP can NOT cause earthquakes.

Period.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Please if you know how to confirm this statement you made, i`m all ears

by the way if it can receive ionosferic activity, or magnetic changes in the ionosfera, why does it get the same range frecuency before the earthquake? If it directs a ray to a satellite to mannipulate ionosferic harmony, could`it work as a focus of directed energy towards something?

please i`m all ears and questions, if you can fairly answer them with scientific facts i`ll be glad

thanks in advance

by the way the period you put finnaly at the end of your post makes me guess why this is your signature
signature:
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology - Carl Sagan

Bring light to me please

edit on 12-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: forgot some words

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Because its power output levels are tiny...

The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm², tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere. The small effects that are produced, however, can be observed with the sensitive scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Station, and these observations can provide information about the dynamics of plasmas and insight into the processes of solar-terrestrial interactions.

It is difficult to sort through all the crap, online, because of the many, many, many idiotic claims and websites that have sprung up....this same nonsense started as far back as 1996....in one piece I read, from then. People who have no understanding of the science either spout off about it....or, others who just want attention use the same ignorance about it to fool others, and make a "name" for themselves, with outrageous claims and fear mongering.

You should Google "pseudo-science", for starters.

Here, with "HAARP" included in the search parameters:

blog.balsaracers.com...

A rational explanation, with science. Of course, you could also read Wikipedia, but many people scoff (can't see why the distrust Wiki...guess because it doesn't tell them what their paranoid brains want to hear??):

www.wisegeek.com...

Finally, What is Pseudoscience?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
weedwhacker says, "Because its power output levels are tiny... "

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What in the world do you think caused all the thousands upon thousands of earthquakes BEFORE haarp?????

Why can't you accept the fact that the earth quakes? It has and always will. Don't give haarp credit that is due to Mother Nature, c'mon.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Have you ever saw the coloured clouds when the ionosfera is not ok?
I saw them a day before the chile Earthquake, here in Mendoza Argentina and was wondering about it cause in my 36 years life i`ve never saw coloured-like-rainbow clouds before.
So why starting now?

but it`s not only now.
During the Haiti Earthquake people saw them also, and people in Chile uploaded youtube videos about them
IF NOT THEN WHAT IS THIS?
In Japan and China

www.youtube.com...

Chile
www.youtube.com...
China- Sichuan exactly the same type of cloud i saw during the Chile earthquake
www.youtube.com...

look at this strange tornado in IRAN also!!!!
www.youtube.com...

If this is not HAARP why weren`t this type of clouds reported during tha last milennia earthquakes as you state if this is a normal occurrence?

I mean earthquakes exist as a natural consequence of the tectonic plates moving, but what i`m trying to state here is that this kind may be provoked as just WAR is provoked for PROFITS, as FOREIGN DEBTS are created for PROFITS, 9/11, INVASIONS AND SO ON!!!

What could be more profitable that rebuilding a city where 5 million people leave and without them taking notice of this?
Just blame the weather, the earth or what ever you mean!!!bUT NOT haarp..because how can you proove it, can you???
Here are some SCIENCE FACTS about HAARP
www.youtube.com...

by the way.. by the time HAITI happened 20.000 EE.UU troops were there by the next 24 hs!!!!
One h**l of a move there!!! Check mate!!!
just for HUMANITARIAN CAUSE!!!

AJAJAjaja

edit on 13-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: Lost some words

edit on 13-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan, from 1965 through 1967, that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.

Hmmm, seems Haarp was established in 1993, not 1965.

The lights are reported to appear while an earthquake is occurring, although there are reports of lights before or after earthquakes, such as reports concerning the 1975 Kalapana earthquake.[2] They are reported to have shapes similar to those of the auroras, with a white to bluish hue, but occasionally they have been reported having a wider color spectrum.[1] The luminosity is reported to be visible for several seconds, but has also been reported to last for tens of minutes. Accounts of viewable distance from the epicenter varies, in the 1930 Idu earthquake, lights were reported up to 70 miles from the epicenter.[3] Earthquake lights were reportedly spotted in Tianshui, Gansu, approximately 400 km north-northeast of the earthquakes epicenter.

en.wikipedia.org...

So what do you think caused the earthquake lights before haarp, they were obviously there, reported, and there wasn't any haarp then, don't you think it is possible that this is the same thing still happening, or would you rather believe that the facts are moot and what you say is right?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It's too odd of a spot. I personally believe this was work of haarp.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
What in the world do you think caused all the thousands upon thousands of earthquakes BEFORE haarp?????

Why can't you accept the fact that the earth quakes? It has and always will. Don't give haarp credit that is due to Mother Nature, c'mon.

Yes

And how do we know which specific earthquake any given day is caused by HAARP, given that there are hundreds - sometimes a dozen or more of which are mag 5+ ?

Or does HAARP only cause quakes that we hear about in the news?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

If this is not HAARP why weren`t this type of clouds reported during tha last milennia earthquakes as you state if this is a normal occurrence?

Such clouds have been reported for hundreds of years and are seen every day in places where there is no earthquake. How do you expain that?

On the other hand, every time I boil my kettle an earthquake occurs somewhere in the world. Coincidence?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

BETTER than your example....I might use (*cough, cough*) a microwave oven to re-heat my day-old coffee....I know....disgusting, innnut??

..every time I boil my kettle an earthquake occurs somewhere in the world. Coincidence?

I will bet you....(not you, Essan.....cuz I'll lose....) but, anyone else....I could say that the last time I "nuked" my cup of coffee...an earthquake happened, somewhere on the planet.

PROVE me wrong.

I see people, lately, posting ANY old EQ reading, no matter how small....(guessing they don't under stand the Richter Sacle??)

WoW!!

Amazing.....(not)......
edit on Sat 14 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: I actually had to correct spelling for "the"....there.....LOL! NO, really.....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Is there any way we can monitor Haarp? I'd like to know if its online before any of these earthquakes

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
nothing to do with spain

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy666

Good morning all,
Newcomer here by the way, so please be patiient. HAARP recently asked my friends and I - Ham radio's - to join in and share a given frequency in which signals were bounced off the Moon. Just starting to learn and to perhaps worry, when it comes to increase in Earthquakes. Have forever wondered why USGS appear to rely on seismic readings. Those Tectonic plates must be under continual stree until enough pressure arrives and a plate shift is caused. This would - maybe - create high pitch frequencies that also increase in strength and in time become part of the signal like putput which creates a rainbow cloud. Only a guess at present and for now will accept that HAARP are (Hopefully) trying to collect a regular reading of said high pitched frequency from stressed plates. This - if correct - could eventually spell out a good pre-warning to and eventual earthquake.

Will shut-up and read far more before stepping in again, but I would like to know far more about plenty.

Signature; yesterday today was tomorrow and tomorrow it will be yesterday

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

you know i've never heard the word scalar, except on ats? is it a technical term? what's it mean?
edit on 5/21/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If HAARP can cause EQs what was the point of the Spain one? I don't want to argue whether it can or can't. Just why. It did minimal damage and I would think they would point it somewhere that would make more of an impact critically, financially, or where no one would notice.

The only reason I can think of is if they have to make calculated shifts that lead up to the one they want. I'm not educated enough with seismic activity to do more than throw out something speculative.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
remember the triangular;
1.Chile
2.New Zealand
3.Japan

So was it
1.Turkey
2.Spain
3.Libya
????
Signature nowt wrong with apparent guess when trying to learn

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
HAARP can only control weather one would assume

yeah in order to create an earth quake you need to take control of the earths magnetic field which HAARP has no capability of doing.

Debunked HAARP does not cause earth quakes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join