It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Please go take a photo of the moon ASAP!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Someone has a thread about something sticking out of the moon...no one is posting a photo on that thread!! I want to see it, so can someone go take a photo ASAP!!!?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Something sticking out of the moon?

Did you go out and take a look for yourself ?

edit on 12-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
no kidding, also the sun's still up in california

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just went out and saw nothing!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Can you please make a thread with more purpose?

"someone said something is sticking out of the moon"?

Well someone said something is sticking out of Obama.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Probably because nothing is sticking out of the moon. I'd love to go take a picture but I'm stuck in the hospital right now (it's baby boy #2). I've got a nice camera too. Hopefully someone will take a picture though.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i thought the moon was looking a little weird too, sorry it was moving across the sky much faster than I remember, The sun and the moon were both visible at the same time today, is that of interest?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Probably because nothing is sticking out of the moon. I'd love to go take a picture but I'm stuck in the hospital right now (it's baby boy #2). I've got a nice camera too. Hopefully someone will take a picture though.

Aw Congrats on the baby!!!!! May God bless you with lots of goodness and health on your new baby, and I just went outside but too much cloud coverage here in Chicago

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I see nothing, but two days ago i saw two orbs to the right side of the moon not moving. I thought they were stars when i first saw them, but they started to move toward the moon. I checked here after since then and nothing was posted. Maybe somebody on here can tell me what this might have been?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
grats on the baby. and wishes of good health to your newly enlarged family

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64

Hilarious, in the process of having a baby and still can not step away from the internet.

Usually, that proves a point for me and perturbs me to no end, but this time I find it funny as hell.

I suppose this baby will certainly come out with a computer in his hand.

Congrats anyways.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

link   
cant see much since i have bad eye sight

but what are we loking for?

link   
I don't see anything sticking out of the moon but I just took a picture with my cell and in the image there are two items. The moon and something that looks like another moon but about 1/2 of the size. Wtf?

It's not some lens error because no matter how I change my phone/camera position the second shape is in the same spot, it doesn't move relative to the moon.

If I can figure out this phone I will post it.

Here's the picture even though the thread is closed [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e34b69a1c0ec.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-5-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
The sun and the moon were both visible at the same time today, is that of interest?

Not really of interest.
The sun and the moon are both above the horizon on about 50 percent of days.
Not specifically directed at you, but more generally I wish more people would learn about astronomy.

link   
Maybe it sticks out when you make this thread, BUT NOT ANYMORE.

I always have my telescope set up ready so it just a walk for me from my room to my backyard.......I SEE NOTHING.

link   
Moon looks fine from the West Coast.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Both the Sun and Moon are visible at the same time very often. It's actually one of the factors that allows a solar eclipse to occur.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

top topics

join