It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worse Than China? U.S. Government Wants To Censor Search Engines And Browsers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Day after day I see this Country becoming more of a fascist police state who's government wields more power over its people than nations like China and Nazi Germany, heck ever North Korea is going to look like "the land of the free" over the next couple years. This is really getting out of hand.

So lets recap. The government can take ANY US citizen, and throw them in a secret prison for the REST OF THEIR lives with NO trial, rights, or anything whatsoever.

The government can MURDER it's own citizens perfectly legally and you can't do anything about it.

The government can control 100% of what the MSM shows.

The government labels people who disagree with them as terrorists or extremists.

The government can spy on ANY US citizen with no warrant, and there is NOTHING anybody can do about it.

The government controls what we put in our bodies, who we associate with, where we travel, and HOW we travel. With NO trail or anything to do these things to you.

Now the government will censor the internet MORE than China does!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! How is the US NOT like Nazi Germany? Anybody? I always get people scoffing at the idea and calling me ridiculous or cliche for stating this. But it is FACT. You and I have NO rights whatsoever. The government can take our property, rights, freedom, and even our LIVES with NO reason at all! The end of this country has already happened. we live in a dictatorship. NOBODY in this country is free, except the elites.

I would LOVE for someone to try and debate me on this, but you can't. Everything I have stated is true, you know it, but you don't want to accept it. The USA as we used to know it is GONE, DESTROYED. RIP USA.

No, I am not being dramatic, I am being honest. If you are too cowardly to accept the truth don't whine and call me names because of it. Wake up or shut up.

Yeah, wait 'til the dollar crashes and maybe people will start to wake up to what's really going on. Not enough peoples' lives have been disrupted on a big enough scale to give a shi+ yet. Then they will be too scared and paralyzed to react when the shtf. They will be in that big river in Egypt (denial) for an extended period, thinking this can't be happening, even as they're being herded up and moved to who knows where. God help us, even the sheep...
edit on 13-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The internet is more serious than you people imagine. Its barely 15 years old if we count from the point the general populace had some significant access to it, just freecking 15 years.

Many people STILL trust the media, the TV the Newspapers. Thats going to change drastically in the next 20 years. You think its bad for them now? Just wait till the average user on ATS and related sites has an average age closer to 40 than 18.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by Vrill
act.demandprogress.org...
Your headline is completely misleading and sensationalizing the actual topic.

Its the headline from the link that I provided. If you cared to check it you'd know.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Whats the point of doing this?

Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join