It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for the young to take over !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitytango
hi , i would just like to say that we learn from our mistakes and hpe fully with the internet we can educate and comunicate good knowledge and make a bright future for ourselves,
You said the magic word my friend,make[ a bright future for yourselves],i feel you are not fully developed menteley, until you are in your 40's or 50's, until then it's all about you greed and building one's life, wich is a me me me world, until you have grandkid's, or start caring about other's, you are a loser who either commit's hari kari, or turn's to dope, or a bum on the street's.hell you 30 year old's play with a cell phone like a child play's with themselves, why is that? cant you even put it down while shopping ? are you even aware of how rude that is? to not look anybody in the eye's? I dont know, but you are not even aware that your generation. is the rudist most dispicible gen to date, and that is saying somthing!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of people labelling age groups as dumb or ignorant. Don't do it people it doesn't get you anywhere generalising seek the truth and you will inevitably find other truth seekers. I'm 16 myself and I wouldn't say I fit into some's descriptions of what my age group is like not surprised I don't fit either. Look at people for what they are not for what you think they should be. We need a fair world and generalising is not a good way to go about accomplishing that because truth is if you base things on generalisations it isn't fair.
edit on 13-5-2011 by goeffy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
OK this will be controversial lol

I respect age, I know and respect lots of old people, I hope to be one myself someday lol.

But let's face it, you people screwed up our world, bad.

And guess what else -- we are the ones who are going to have to deal with the mess!

ISN'T THIS THE SAME # THE HIPPYS WERE SREAMING IN THE 60'S?
and look were we are now. douchbag youth think they have all the answers

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Well in a perfect world, those more mature people would gladly spend their earned wealth on the younger gereration who are looking to earn some. Which in essence means the older generation is cashing in on their previous labor to enjoy life, more or less, and the younger generations are earing their wages so that they may too may enjoy life.

"When you finally start seeing the rewards of your hope, and realizing you were just being naive or foolish before then, it is then you decide life is worth living after all." -Quote Me, 5/13/2011

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Man, that kid's got the globe eyes that penetrate.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ha..haha...Nice try, but that's closed thinking bro.

I'm 18. Yeah, people sure did screw it up, but you're suggesting something completely contradictory to what you're claiming.

No offence, but bad idea, and it's not because I'm not included into your age group. It's because it's already happening but for completely different reasons.

Young people alway's take over. Circle of life. Just don't get ahead of yourself. Those who try to push time get left behind.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Man, that kid's got the globe eyes that penetrate.

Who wants to bet that kid sets up concentration camps for the elderly, his grandpa and grandma and even santa?

This has to be the most asinine topic ever created on ATS

Congrats op you are successfulness trolling

edit on 13-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

www.indigochild.com...

These are the people who will save us!

The description on this website is of kids who have been taught no discipline & no respect for anyone else.

GREAT. I can't wait till they're in charge. /sarcasm

Around the time I turned 30 I realized how much I had changed in just 10 years. A teeny bit wiser, more patient. Less likely to think I knew everything, more willing to listen and think critically.

No one UNDER 30 should get a say, I think. You're all too foolish and impetuous still. Science says the brain doesn't even finish developing until at least age 25. We can't let a bunch of hormone-driven lunatics run everything. Sorry.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
We are all in this together, I don't care if you are 18 or 81. If we point the finger of blame at each other instead of working together to solve problems then the cycle will just continue. 'Taking over' won't solve anything for anybody, because nobody can really take over. Unless you happen to be a Rothschild or the Black Pope and you purposefully sabotage the agenda of tptb. If we don't find a way to get over our pride, be it from age, class, or whatever else we define ourselves by, then we are doomed to be divided and conquered.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The late Professor Antony Sutton wrote tons of books on the Power Elite, he exposed the Skull and Bones Order, the International Bankers scams, how they foment wars. I recommend any of Sutton's books, but especially the ones on the Order. Anyone who reads this seriously will have a better understanding of the NWO and how things have progressed down this road.

www.vho.org...

A tragic failure of American education in this century has been a failure to teach children how to read and write and how to express themselves in a literary form. For the educational system this may
not be too distressing. As we shall see later, their prime purpose is not to teach subject matter but to
condition children to live as socially integrated citizen units in an organic society - a real life enactment
of the Hegelian absolute State. In this State the individual finds freedom only in obedience to the State,
consequently the function of education is to prepare the individual citizen unit for smooth entry into
the organic whole.
However, it is puzzling that the educational system allowed reading to deteriorate so markedly. It
could be that The Order wants the citizen components of the organic State to be little more than
automated order takers; after all a citizen who cannot read and write is not going to challenge The
Order. But this is surmise. It is not, on the basis of the evidence presently at hand, a provable
proposition.
In any event, the system adopted the look-say method of learning to read, originally developed for
deaf mutes. The system has produced generations of Americans who are functionally illiterate. Yet,
reading is essential for learning and learning is essential for most occupations. And certainly those who
can read or write lack vocabulary in depth and stylistic skills. There are, of course, exceptions. This
author spent five years teaching at a State University in the early 1960s and was appalled by the general
inability to write coherent English, yet gratified that some students had not only evaded the system,
acquired vocabulary and writing skills, but these exceptions had the most skepticism about The
Establishment.

edit on 13-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Okay, if we band together to try and take over... then what? The youth are an unguided lot who really don't know what to do with themselves.

The only thing they have are their naivety and passion.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
Okay, if we band together to try and take over... then what? The youth are an unguided lot who really don't know what to do with themselves.

The only thing they have are their naivety and passion.

And if we don't work together, then what?

We will be slaves...at best.
edit on 13-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I always have said that change benefits those who don't have any power and have the passion and time to change it. The key is how can the youth be different than the past generations in organizing and actually sticking to the message of change. Well the answer is the internet. More specifically the Social Web
edit on 13-5-2011 by Lovepeace20 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

In the days of Moses they considered a 40 year old to be "of age" to be listened to. That goes with the idea that the brain takes twice as long to fully mature as the legal age limit nowadays.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

You have decided the over 30's are decrepit and 'past it'?

This is but one example of why you lot should not be trusted with the responsibility of making decisions

edit on 13-5-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This thread is full of generalizations from both sides. I am 31. My ability to critically think has not magically stopped a year ago. I could care less about snooki and don't even turn my television on, ever. I feel that most of us want good things for each other, but reality shows fill us with a unhealthy jealousy and criticism for our brethren.

I do believe that our youth will be the ones to put their foot down and take back the world from corporate interests. But then again, look at what happened to all the progressive thinking hippies. They became well paid yuppies who traded their peace signs for dollar signs..

I want to believe in the power of humanity to rise above adversity against the odds. Sadly, I feel that no major change will happen unless the current regime is obliterated. All of it. Banks, schools, gas stations, republicans.

I wait/want a fight club-esque revolution that will wipe out the farce that is credit worldwide and start us all from scratch.

edit on 13-5-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
People do not realize its not the president that is the problem, its the bankers that pull his strings, which none of us are.

So bad idea, because you cannot replace them unless you are born into the family.

So unless you can figure out a way to get out of this entanglement that enslaves entire nations, then I would get used to it, and prepare for it to get 1000x worse.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
This thread is full of generalizations from both sides. I am 31. My ability to critically think has not magically stopped a year ago. I could care less about snooki and don't even turn my television on, ever. I feel that most of us want good things for each other, but reality shows fill us with a unhealthy jealousy and criticism for our brethren.

I do believe that our youth will be the ones to put their foot down and take back the world from corporate interests. But then again, look at what happened to all the progressive thinking hippies. They became well paid yuppies who traded their peace signs for dollar signs..

I want to believe in the power of humanity to rise above adversity against the odds. Sadly, I feel that no major change will happen unless the current regime is obliterated. All of it. Banks, schools, gas stations, republicans.

I wait/want a fight club-esque revolution that will wipe out the farce that is credit worldwide and start us all from scratch.

edit on 13-5-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

Yes, you are right. Some of the rebellious hippies became the Bill Ayers professors of the world who ghost write books for phantom POTUS frauds for the sheer purpose of destruction of the liberties of all generations henceforth in the establishment of their Utopian society controlled by the Elite.

Read Antony Sutton's book America's Secret Establishment and you will understand how these domestic terrorists achieved such power to dominate against the very will of the people.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm 34 and a full time college student. I take classes in a traditional "in seat" setting as well as on-line. The youth of today have absolutely NO writing skills whatsoever. I just shake my head in disbelief when I have to read what some 22 year old has written, because they think that it is acceptable to use slang and text jargon in a formal academic paper. I have actually seen OMG and LOL, among others used in an argumentative research paper written by many people from the generation that you want to run the show. The youth of today are much dumber than the generations that have come before them, and I feel that this trend will continue to get worse, but that's what happens when the public indoctrination, oops, I mean education system sinks their teeth into some unsuspecting child, especially when the parents of these kids don't pay attention to what their kids are being taught. My last trip to the grocery store and McDonald's tells me that your generation isn't ready to run a damn thing, because you can't even get "no onions" right. You're too busy worrying about what Lindsey Lohan is up to.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You want us to throw trust into a generation that has grown up on technology that was suppose to "help humanity out" but as far as i can tell it has done a better job of making the youth dumber then fluoride in the water system.

Do not believe me? Poll the younger generation and see how many have the basic skills to survive without power?

I know plenty of kids in the 20's that if the GPS goes out in their car's they could not read a standard map to navigate to the intended destination. (really scary if you ask me)

I thank my parents for teaching me the ways to survive without current technology and I am barely in my 30's

edit on 13-5-2011 by HolydarknessVA because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by HolydarknessVA because: Edit should have proof read it a little better

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join