It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for the young to take over !

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadBLACK

Sorry, its not my job to educate the wood chips of the world. I take care of and educate my own and that's it.

I kinda like being a dick
+

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I swear kids now a days can't get jokes, with all the texting and them fancy phones they carry, you think they can keep a sense of humor, like I would really set fire to records from the 80's, pfft....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

beleive me, i am no tree hugger, but your state of thinking and hate towards tree huggers is disturbing...hence, your part of the problem and are wont see eye to eye with a "tree hugger"...wtf is a tree hugger anyways? you mean like hippies and stuff? well, they have the right idea dont they? peace on earth, not your i hate liberals etc way of thinking...wtf is a liberal anyways...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadBLACK

you couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag i bet....cmon, you add to the problem instead of trying to help solve...shaddap

well, for the sake of mankind, i hope you have an accident while playing with fire..good look with that

See, this is what I'm talking about. If you want people to listen to what you have to say, STOP ATTACKING EVERYONE. Just because you might not like what they have to say, doesn't mean that you have to attack and belittle them (or at least attempt to) to make yourself feel better.

Her post wasn't even directed to you, yet you take it upon yourself to be THE ONLY ONE in the forum to attack her for no reason. Chill out man, you've already had one post removed by the mods because of your behavior, don't make it any more.

You are your own worst enemy to your own cause.

Chill and be heard.

King

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I swear kids now a days can't get jokes, with all the texting and them fancy phones they carry, you think they can keep a sense of humor, like I would really set fire to records from the 80's, pfft....

Hey, I hated most of the music from the 80's as well, but there are a FEW jems out there that weren't a burden to the ears.

King

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Can everyone stop and thinking calmly about what has been said in this thread just for a moument. You would then realize there are some major problems on both sides. So people understand were I'm coming from I'm in the 20-30 range.

I am getting tiered of being told what to do by you, by the governments, by our parents. I want to break free but not just of phisical chains, but emotional, and mentally I want to soar out into the world and grab it by the horns. And I do think I deserve so much of this and that but that is the feeling that will actually allow us to go out do something and not stay "in a basement" as some have called it. We have to do something while we are fearless because if we were to wait till we have the wisdom we will be complacent and satisfied with life as it is. We just have this feeling you know what its like you have been there help us mold it into a path and not just some scattered ideas.

As for the older range group I am deeply confused by you. You claim to be wise, and I'm not doubting you, but so many of you would make yourself apear very foolish in this thread, also why look at us and laugh at us because that will only turn are hearts more to stone be ever much more on breaking you down. How come you aren't adressing ways to help us or even just to calm us you must know something you say you have been were we are? Maybe the OP doesn't seem to be a person that would licsen but there are other young members you are also adressing when you talk about us and even more non-members. So I'm asking you to show us teach us or me if the others don't want to learn, but please don't make other turn away from unity. and this is what confuses me.

So, please everyone just stop and calmly think about what has been said in this read and lets see what magic mankind can make as a whole.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

blah blah blah, shaddap if you dont like it, let the mods handle it...ill probably be banned anyways and no, i dont feel better putting down close minded people, i feel sorry for them...i just hate haters thats all, and i find the bigotry of the older generation very very stupid, if you cant see it than your also very stupid

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Look, if he just GIT RID of all the old people, the rest of us can continue to live this excessive, comfortable, privileged lifestyle for another few generations. I mean, they've lived nice, long lives. So what if they all get collectively drowned on night?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You can't get water from a stone! If the youth is apathetic and unmotivated to learn, he won't learn. You can have the best teacher, technology and new ways of teaching, but if the student isn't self motivated he can't be educated. Today's kids have the world at their finger tips. You can learn about anything just by "Googling it!" They have math games in the form of video games, yet kids would rather op out and instead search the internet for games to play. Kids fail to see the importance of doing assignments or turning them in on time. My own son has done that!

Education is a two-way street. You can't learn if you don't want to. It's a poor excuse to blame educators. Kids have more fun learning with today's technology than they did back in my days, and they still say they're bored! We had to sit in a desk and take notes, read, use dictionaries, encyclopedias, thesauruses just to do essays and research papers. If we disrupted class or disrespected the teacher we were paddled.

The youth today have no idea how good they have it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It's actually pretty sad to see that you've heard nothing I've said, and despite my cordial attitude, calm demeanor and willingness to speak to you, you have done nothing but verify and validate everything I have already stated.

I've pretty much come to accept at this point that your consistent varacity is nothing more than trolling.

I'm getting stars and you're getting edited, THINK about it tough guy.

King
edit on 13-5-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There's no young revolutionists on ATS there are only old people searching for PAUL

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

its true, they dont know how good they have it, so how to solve this problem, whats your ideas?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79

you couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag i bet....cmon, you add to the problem instead of trying to help solve...shaddap

well, for the sake of mankind, i hope you have an accident while playing with fire..good look with that

See, this is what I'm talking about. If you want people to listen to what you have to say, STOP ATTACKING EVERYONE. Just because you might not like what they have to say, doesn't mean that you have to attack and belittle them (or at least attempt to) to make yourself feel better.

Her post wasn't even directed to you, yet you take it upon yourself to be THE ONLY ONE in the forum to attack her for no reason. Chill out man, you've already had one post removed by the mods because of your behavior, don't make it any more.

You are your own worst enemy to your own cause.

Chill and be heard.

King

Thank you, I was being a bit sarcastic with my first post, I find something iffy about this entire thread, it may be my conspiracy filled 34 year old mind that's too old for some chick who fled from her Mormon religion to Japan to save the word and create a hype with the youngyens, abandoned her entire life to save the earth who believes in double currency and that Lady Ga Ga is in it for the money and buttered toast is heavier on the buttered side, what I didn't expect is some newb member who has a fondness for the word shaddup to add two cents that he could of donated to some green eco charity.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

I think the reason you are not seeing anyone attempting to offer any help to the younger generation relative to this thread is because, the thread itself is dividing the generations and pitting them against each other.

Stating the younger generation is so much better than the older generation and claiming to be able to run the world unequivocally better than the people who are now, in large part, running the world.

No one asked for help to show the way, they claimed not to need it. No one asked for the wisdom to be passed to them, they claimed to not desire it. No one asked for the knowledge be taught to them, they claimed to know it.

edit on 13-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

and indeed that is what i've come to expect from people like you..your just as useless, live your lie ya sheep

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

if there was a place that i could pay for people like you to get slapped because you think in only one frame of mind, than id gladly pay that two cents, but there isnt, and in this day in age, ill save my money thanx

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

blah blah blah, shaddap if you dont like it, let the mods handle it...ill probably be banned anyways and no, i dont feel better putting down close minded people, i feel sorry for them...i just hate haters thats all, and i find the bigotry of the older generation very very stupid, if you cant see it than your also very stupid

Spoken with the blissful ignorance only youth can bring. Will you print out your posts here, place them in a time capsule and open the capsule on your 33rd birthday?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Bedtime! Turn off the computers kids, and get a good nights sleep. The grown-ups have checked the doors, windows, and it's time for bed.
Mommy and daddy are going to have a nice drink, watch a grown-up movie and do all the worrying.

We'll "tweet" you the results.

Seriously? I can't believe this thread is on-going!

As others have rightly stated, what kind of leaders would the kids be after an EMP?
Drop a kid and an old geezer like myself into a forest with just a knife and I'll be warm and eating well while the kid is still looking for the "on" button on the blade.

And these are the same "child-leaders" that want to stay on mommy and daddys' insurance until they are 26?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

how about you do it for me, im lazy remember?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join