It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation from the Astral Plane?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First off let me begin by saying, while I am trying and practising i've never actually had a OBE or lucid dream.

Now, it is of my understanding that essentially everything is energy, and even when in the astral plane, energy still exists. Your astral form is still just another manifestation of energy. I've heard stories of how people have been able to manipulate their surrounds in the astral plane and it got me thinking. Theoritically, it should be possible to take that manipulation of energy to the extreme, your still connected to your physical body when having an OBE, therefore you should be able to move the energy form from one place to another. EG, you are in your living room, in your astral form, and manage to move the energy of your physical body to your current location, and then "form" the energy back into your physical self, much like returning to your body from an OBE, except your body comes to you?

THe biggest thing that makes me believe that this is possible is from the local Aboriginies in Australia. Stories told from them about elders who are able to walk through solid objects at will (a dying practise i've heard)

Lots of speculation and here-say I know.

Thoughts? Would love to hear from people who are more knowledgable than myself on these things.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't know if I have any knowledge on this subject that will help but I have a question. In your explanantion you said that your body would still be in plac eo ryour energy would still be in place if you do the teleportation. So what is the constant or is there a constant? are you saying that your energy just moves from one spot to another? And would you not need more concentration or spritual pressure if you will to do this then as for and OBE. or astral projection.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

I agree with you. Everything is energy. Nothing is created or destroyed; it is just transformed into something else. The thing that puzzles me are batteries. How can electrons move from one end to another and we can not make them move back? Kind-of the same thing.

Energy is everywhere we just need to know how to manipulate it. This includes the empty space around us as we believe it to be. But that empty space is not empty; It has energy.

Sadly I do not know anyone who has figured it out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What i was trying to say, when you go to actually 'transport' your body, you essentially change the physical into the energy, manipulate that energy to move your you astral location, then form it back into the physical plane, thus transporting your body from one place to another. That is the gist of what I am getting at.

Obviously the level and skill of energy manipulation would have to be epic

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

And your positive that the Astral form and OBE are on the same plane or can even be done? Astral projection is meant to be intangible correct? If that is the case how cvan the intangible connect witht he physical body of the tangible??

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Gotcha. That would we extremely hard to master as a human. It seems that the basic elements of the Earth know how to do it already. Like chemistry. Elements and compounds just know what they can and can not do, If I could figure out how to tell my body to phase in/out of states that would be cool. I believe it is definitely possible. I completely understand where you are coming from.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Still working that out, but more times in life than I care to count i've been shown how little we know about what we are capable of, so i'm keeping an open mind about this. If i can figure out a link i'll let you know

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Going back to what I said. It would seem that you would have to switch something on that all the atoms in your body would synchronize to a state where they could transition. Now, how to flip that switch. Is it something mental or something else? Then the problem is, which I would worry about, is once your there how do you come back? I do not want to be stuck in another plane where it sucks. However, maybe it is way cool and better than it is here.

Anything is possible. I keep an open mind too. Not all the books have been written yet.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It would seem that you would have to switch something on that all the atoms in your body would synchronize to a state where they could transition
reply to post by afw2121

Then you would have to ask the philosophical question of if you did that and synchronized all the atoms in your body to a statse of insubstiantialism would you not exist for that brief moment?

And another question if you could do that what would sto you from changing your molegular structure?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Im talkling about moving the body in the physical plane of existance, whilst you in the astral, since the 2 in a sense are interconnected. I mean, when you project, your removing a part of your body into an energy state in which your conciouse exists, therefore in my reasoning, it must be possible to take it furthur, and manipulate the physical body as I've stated above.

But you bring up something i'd not considered, if its possible to move in the physical plane, then why not move the body into another plane? Maybe?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Absolutely. Astral projecting is an ability that takes much practice to be able to do. People do it all the time without truly knowing that they are observing a phenomena, many drugs/ pain medications remove veils in the mind allowing your astral plane to somewhat "slip out" of your body. I have heard numerous cases where a patient will "be looking down upon themselves as they sleep".
Personally i have astral projected numerous times, in fact it has become one of my nightly rituals before bed. Astral traveling or teleportation is just as easy once you achieve the above said. When in your astral body the threads of reality shed, you are then able to manipulate the world around you in quite an assortment of ways. If you achieve astral projection, set your thoughts to any given place at any given time. Things will start to become clear and you will be there, at first your visions will be faint and more of "thoughts" soon they will become more clear and eventually come to you in grey scale. As you practice you will be able to project in color with every sight smell noise around, it truly is amazing.
The next step then is to take what you learn astrally and demonstrate it in real life. Reality is not what it seems, anything you can do astrally you can do physically. It just takes a totally different mindset and practice. Everything is energy, astral projecting is energy, it just is an easier way to manipulate the energy because we leave our brains behind. The brain is our closest friend, yet our biggest downfall.
Let me know if you need help astral projecting, i could list some helpful steps.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's theoretically possible. And yes, the skill and concentration would have to be, as you put it, epic. The process would be somewhat different from APing, though.

Essentially, matter is made of molecules, molecules are made of atoms, and atoms are made of particles, which basically boil down to different flavors of energy vibrating in certain ways, more or less. The practitioner wishing to teleport would need to basically make all of the particles in all of the atoms of their body vibrate in a certain way, all at once, in concert with whatever plane he was going to use to travel along (preferably NOT the astral), move the abstract energy/matter of his physical body along that plane to wherever he was going, then bring the vibration down and reassemble himself in the desired location. That's a very simplified version of what I figured out on the long nights I've spent by myself thinking about that kinda thing.

Obviously, there is a whole frig of things that could go wrong doing that. Any lapse in concentration or any other mishap anywhere along the process would result in mangling or death, or mangling and then death, kind of along the lines of a transporter malfunction. Either the bits are never reassembled, or worse, they're reassembled incorrectly and you wind up with your guts on the outside and die miserably looking at your own spleen.

I would figure maybe one in every few hundred thousand people born even has the capacity to get to the point that they could do that, and one in every hundred thousand of those actually reach that potential. In a world of seven billion humans, that's a fair lot who could probably do it, but you'd never hear about them probably. I can only imagine that they would keep that kind of ability super secret. Witches get burned and freaks get dissected in this world, ya herd?
edit on 12-5-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is entirely possible and there are those - ascetics - who can do this...

But given the overall condition of humanity and the "collective unconscious", our minds are too engrossed in the baseness of matter to simply "will" ourselves through visualization into a new location.

We should indeed posesss these abilities, but as of now were not at a conscious level to experience this.

Quite cool though.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

Agreed. Teleportation in the physical form is possible but as i said it takes a completely different process then teleporting in the astral body. You are spot on with the atomic theory, the entire world is made up of atoms, atoms are held together by energy. The same atoms that make up your physical body are the atoms that make up the space, or the air, between you and a given destination. If you were able to control your energy, manipulate energy, and control yourself at the atomic level then teleportation would be a somewhat easy process. If you could blend your atoms with the surrounding airs atoms then you would be able to migrate through it to a given location. It is the same as passing through a solid object, if you can manipulate your atoms to separate and manipulate the objects to separate then you could pass through a seemingly solid object.
It is an extremely dangerous task though, for as you said you can lose concentration and kill yourself in a heart beat. As i understood it the OP was referring to teleportation in the astral body, which is much easier and much safer than physically teleporting. With the astral body you do not have matter to contend with, all that you are is energy, no atoms to mess with. This makes it rather simple to travel through the world because you have no thought, you simply do.

As stated, you need vibration of atoms to work with them. Once while in extremely deep meditation a white light came into view. I brought the light to conciseness and entered it (my mentor told me to do this if i ever saw a white light) immediately i felt intense vibrations all over my body, i could feel every single atom that held my physical body together vibrating. It is in this state that teleportation is physically possible.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

ssssssssssnnnnnnnnaaakkkkkeeeeeeee oil.

I can peddle snake oil to. The world of illusion. It all exist in your mind bro. Your brain is your graphic interface hardware for the self to experience. You can do whatever you want if you have faith.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Reality itself is an illusion, most cannot comprehend that and most will not. We can manipulate the world around us the same as you would a thought in your mind. We set our own limits for ourselves, just remember that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Yea pretty much what i mean. Just different words for different experience.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Kabbalah actually provides the "scheme" for reality

For instance, there are 7 emotive sefiroth. and the number 7 appears throughout physical existence as projections and crystalizations of its spiritual form......There are 7 continents, each of which paralell a sefiroth. And the correspondences are truly amazing.

This isnt some quaint slogan "as above so below". It is LITERAL. The physical is merely a crystalization of a more subtle reality - what we regard as consciousnes.. The connection between these two worlds - the spirit/mind and matter is the world of quantum physics... Wolfgang Paulie and Carl Jung explore the interconnection of these two levels in "the interptretation of nature and psyche"... An incredibly illuminatng book.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Sounds like a distraction. 7 is still a number developed by the mind to understand itself untill it no longer needs the 7 to understand itself. Then we become nonduality.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Now what you just said is weird. 7 is just an number; an abstract thing that is used to quantify things. But, it is a reference. If it is 7 in one culture or X in another it means something that is the same. I prefer 7 since that is what I was taught in the number system.

edit on 13-5-2011 by afw2121 because: sentance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join