It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Not allowed to see M3 statistics b/c they cost too much.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=516

Ron Paul makes some great points. A few of them are that M3 statistics are not allowed to be shown because it costs too much to make the statistics.

Also, M3 is 14 trillion dollars. The debt is 14 trillion dollars. Coincidence? Ron Paul thinks not.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Costs to much to make statistics?! That is a long video so I didn't get to it yet. They are saying that it costs to much to gather those statistics, and report them? Is that right?

If that is the case I call bs. I remember a few years ago that information was regularly available. Sometime in the Bush administration they stopped telling anyone. They realized that if they printed money at such a rapid rate they best keep it one the down low.

Go Ron Paul. Keep calling the money masters on their schemes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What are M3 statistics? And how in gods name do they cost $13 trillion? I really don't want to watch congressional talk that makes Ferris Bueller's teacher sound normal. So before I do, Let me know what M3 is.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

M3 is one of several statistics tracking how much money the central banks create. Types of Momey Measurements

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
m3=contracting
that-is-1-reason-4-printing

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Cost to much to research. Some stats are released weekly, even daily, some quarterly or yearly. Usually it depends on the manpower needed to create a stat. In fact, most stats we see that are weekly, monthly or even quarterly are very incorrect because they didn't have the manpower to compile the data.. which is why unemployment, inflation, job growth, etc etc usually have lagging "revisions". Typically it's only a week to a month behind, but some number like unemployment take a full year to compile .. so we know how many jobs were lost, but only up to 24 months ago. For instance, last year there was the largest ever employment revision that added an additional 1 million jobs lost during 2008/09.

M3 requires the data compiled from a vast array of accounts, and while TV has us thinking everything is linked when it comes to the Gov, it's actually very fractured, lots of red tape, and very little sharing between institutions.

The reason Ron Paul can't see it? It's not there.. the Federal Reserve no longer compiles M3. Coincidence? No .. M3 not only calculates money held by other institutions funneled through the Fed, but it also showed "printed" money purchasing liquid assets, for instance corporate paper, mortgages, toxic instruments and so forth.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ron Paul's comment takes place around 4:40-5:25

Just so people can verify for themselves.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yep saw that at the hearing.

The reason Ron Paul can't see it? It's not there.. the Federal Reserve no longer compiles M3. Coincidence? No .. M3 not only calculates money held by other institutions funneled through the Fed, but it also showed "printed" money purchasing liquid assets, for instance corporate paper, mortgages, toxic instruments and so forth.

Yep, they've been hiding M3 for years now.

And not enough money to do it? Mwahahaha .... when does the freaking government doesn't have enough money to do something?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Wouldn't they keep track anyway? It's a business, right? You would think that they would know everything that their business does.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

They keep track .. but if you're a fan of Ron Paul you'll know Ron Paul has been trying to get the Federal Reserve, through an act of Congress, to open it's books for Congressional oversight. It's been defeated by committee every time (shocking, I know)

So in a sense, the Reserve knows what's on their books, and in their shell corporations books (not a conspiracy, they admit they exist. The Reserve being a "board" cannot actually "own" anything outside of public debt .. and even that at maturity has to be given to the Treasury .. so shell corporations are set up as what the fed calls "bad banks".)

We on the other hand, can only compile data from what the Fed openly and publicly admits to doing. And while they legally have to admit to what they do, we have no idea the actual scope of what they do. They bought "toxic mortgages" .. but never said what kind, from who, or how much. They buy corporate paper .. yet we don't know from who, or how much. Very secretive organization.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
13... trillion....? To create those stats? Sounds a bit farfetched. I'm goign to try and load this video on another computer and see what happens.

new topics

top topics

join