It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found you Rant forum Muhahahahahahahahahaha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I must say, this is my favorite internet forum of all the internets, and I've been around. Let me introduce myself...hmmm I vonder if I can say my first name? And that right there is the One thing I don't like about this website, too many rules. Almost too restrictive. I understand the need to be on top things here and keep this place tidy. This website is special. It's a high traffic area full of knowledge. Constant flowing knowledge. It's quite amazing actually. So many people working together to spread the world and constantly asking questions. To see a thread posted and watch it blow up with replies in a short amount of time is just awesome. People are here and they have ideas. You're all little investigative reporters researching your own thing and reporting back. I love the Mods here. They are on point and they are doing a fantastic job here. Seriously, you deserve the best staff on the internet award. Hell, there's even writers on this site? Say word? Place truly rocks and if I were ever banned I'd actually care.

That said, lets talk about the restrictive elements that are ever so present here. It's no secret here (and I'm brand new, well shiny new) that threads seem to just disappear. A good example, I remember reading this thread about a man who can run his vehicles on just water. Big announcement coming! Then Bam! Thread, not 404'd, but just gone!
why would you do that on a website based off of conspiracies?! I've seen other threads get the 404 fairly quick too. I'm sure there are rules to be followed, but can we slow down?

You know what else grinds my gears? Any thread in reference to the.... ummm I'm almost an afraid to write the words Galactic Federation of Light
Seriously, if you want to have your thread removed just utter GLF
GFL is the new delete

Here check this quote out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Openminds32
I saw moderators saying that anything about the galactic federation will be moved to hoax. Is there any proof of a hoax at all? Anything? I am sure that this thread will be moved, for the same reason. But I was wondering if there was ANY proof at all to indicate that it was a hoax, other than, "That is different from my beliefs.", or, "That is just crazy." Any information would be appreciated.

ChaoticOrder
This is a really good question imo. The GLF has been a part of alien conspiracies for yonks. I think some major hoaxer made some major hoax involving the GFL or something, and so now even mentioning the name is like blasphemy, even if you aren't referring to the hoax. I find it ridiculous to be honest.

EDIT: Oh, there we go, in the hoax section already. Well done mate. World record.

I dunno about you, but I about peed myself reading that while trying to figure out whats up with ATS vs GFL. So here's my understanding, a woman whose name I forget was all about the GFL and her prediction she made didn't come true so ATS shut out GFL?

I've become familar with the GFL these past 6 months or so when I really started researching aliens. I've come to the conclusion that if I believe in aliens and UFOs then I should prolly find out who these aliens are and what do they want with us. I gotta tell ya, it's been a cool ride of new and exciting information that I've come across in these months and the most exciting new thing I've learned about is an alien race known as the Pleiadians. They rock and I look forward to meeting them. In my continued search I learn the Pleiadians are apart of a federation of star systems working together in cooperation in the light of Love. If I were to choose any role model it would be a Pleiadian
So here I am, in the perfect place to discuss the GFL... or so I thought.

One last grip I have. See my sig? It used to say

Get Up! Stand Up!
Stand Up for Your Rights!
We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game
www.peteava.ro...

A fitting sig for me I thought. I love Bob Marley and his lyrics are sooooooooo fitting for this website. Every time a thread is posted we are standing up. But by no means am I rallying the troops. The link is to a Bob Marley live in concert in London. Check it out you 'll love it. You'll love it.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The mods are part of the GFL, but they're trying to hide until the GFL is ready to take over the planet!

Shh, don't tell anyone I told ya.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"grinds my gears"

Peter Rules!

That's it...I'm out.

Nice post.

join