It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Really a Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yikes. This is kind of scary; never really thought about it before.

moonfraud.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
OH MY GAWD.

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen in my life.

�Hard to fathom, isn�t it? Just an optical illusion, beamed from a satellite burrowed deep below the Nevada desert. Just an image, like a projector screen� He smiled. �Smoke and mirrors, my boy. Smoke and mirrors�

I have an open mind and try to give most every theory a chance before discarding it but this one is just too much. The more I read, the more I realized that it must be a joke.

�Astronomers?! Ha!� he spat �Astronomers are crooks and crazies, ghoulish wretches pulling the wool over the eyes of the public, and then choking the public with the same piece of wool. My boy, there is a special circle of hell reserved for astronomers, I will tell you that much. They make me sick, the lab-coated slime who peer into their little toys and croak their gibberish: �Look, a Quasar�, or �Ahh, a Supernova!�. Utter nonsense. They should be publicly beaten and pissed upon�

BG

[edit on 2-8-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have some bridges in the Mojave desert for sale.

(no, it's a fabrication. The "documents" are obvious frauds and the website is a joke/hoax -- it's done in the style of all those fakey Alien Kidnapping and Military Man Meets Aliens In Secret Tunnels "exposees." This is a fairly well known joke.)

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I find one line in the article slightly puzzling...

�Anyway, one day I brought a crowbar to work and bashed open a secret file cabinet. Inside were hundreds of documents detailing the truth about the �moon� � he made little quotation gestures as he said this � �and everything to do with it.

A "military scientist" who knows about super top secret documents and pries open the ultra secure file cabinet with a crowbar to find earth shattering revelations. Hmm... again, earth shattering revelations with security bypassed by a crowbar. Come on...

Document 3 indicates that the term "moon" was invented in 1917. Sorry, no luck there.

This has to have been written as a joke. There is no other logical explanation. If this is not a joke it is drug induced. Period.

[edit on 8-2-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im pretty open minded, but....

Cant say I believe a word on that site, well, except that you can get custom guest books at www.amanobooks.com, and I have to click the red button to win.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow hold on a second. Had to swim outta that ocean of bu**sh*t. Jeez, that is so horribly put together that even people who think that the governemnt created the moon wouldn't believe this stuff. LoL. Quite imaginative.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Brilliant
First the Moon landing is a hoax...now the Moon itself is a fraud
What fabulous fabrication is next? Is there a prize for the most absurd superstition?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The moon is made of cheese.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
oh wow... um... yeah...

so, if there were no moon how have tides occurred over the centuries? what about the moon in paintings and stories and whatnot from hundreds or thousands of years ago?

of course though, from now on when i look in the scopes (especially when i'm running the observatory) i'll be sure to yell out "look, a quasar" and "ahh, a supernova" every so often.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well it�s certainly looks like a full moon tonight,

�Well� I� I guess I find it hard to believe that every single human being before the year 1917 was crazy. That they all hallucinated the same exact thing� I mean, it just doesn�t make any sense�
People before 1917 were crazy, and when they claimed to see the moon, it was probably just the opium talking

Truth Serum Publications felt the message still needed to reach a wider audience.
Truth Serum Productions, events by and for big-brained people since 1995 www.truthserum.org...
funny story:shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So does this mean that a new moon is when the projector is in for repairs

Wow this is a straight up 10.0 on the BS-O-Meter!

Just amazing.

~Astral

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

“Stars!” he threw his hands up in the air “Don’t get me started about stars!”

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
OH MY GAWD.

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen in my life.

I agree that wasnt even the work of a semi-good hoaxer. He could have said the Moon was a cloaked alien mother ship that has been studing mankind all along. I mean that guy or girl didnt even try

I wish all bunk was that easy to see through

[edit on 2-8-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
what else is there to say but Wow... i believe it's possible that the moon doesn't exist... but that's only because i haven't nessecarily been given proof that it does... however, although i believe it's a possiblity that it doesn't exist, i'm kinda leaning toward the possibility that it does, because people since the early 1500's created calendars based on the cycles of the moon... but, there's always that possibility... Wow...
-Josh

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hmmm, seeing as ther have been reports of the moon being in the sky for millions of years, BEFOREW THE MILITARY, HECK EVEN THE UNITED STATES HAD EXCITED i think it's safe to say, tthat this is a fake, and now i'm going to slap my self for takeing the time to read this bunk!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No, you are taking this wrong. I just had a great laugh, one taht more than made up for a hard day. What a great way to throw reality to the wolves!

new topics

top topics

join