It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' Appears To Be Backing This (Official Anonymous Tweet Inside)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anony_Ops
You haven't seen this before thisisthriller.com...
6 hours ago

The tweet above can be confirmed here
twitter.com...

I had to change the link to the destination that the twitter link goes to because ATS won't show the shortened version of it. It's not spam and I couldn't find any profit to be made anywhere.

Well anyway I just got done watching the whole movie and it's mind blowing. The producer appears to have made the movie with the intention of dropping his bomb when internet connections became fast enough and social media finally had the ability to send things viral. (Like Twitter)

It also appears that the movie has some sort of Catcher In The Rye residual effects but a video version. Anyone care to watch it and see if it affects you? It did affect me a little bit.
edit on 12-5-2011 by RicoInFlorida because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Downloading now. Look forward to watching and will be sure to post back afterwards!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
just finished the first half and I can not stop. thanks for posting this

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Could you assist me in trying to get these vids to work on an iPad? or is there anyone that has this converted to an apple compatible file? Thank you so much for your assistance.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Can I ask a question, what is this "Anonymous"? I here so much about it but don't have a clue what it actually is.

ALS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Anyone care to give a brief synopsis?

Edited because i forget it needs more then one line
edit on 13-5-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Can I ask a question, what is this "Anonymous"? I here so much about it but don't have a clue what it actually is.

ALS

Seriously man, google is great for such things

lmgtfy.com...

Not trying to take the mick, but it is just lazy when people won't search for themselves

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

It had nothing to do with laziness, I find I learn quicker and better when I communicate with the people to whom I asked the question.

But seeing as you only pointed me in the direction of Google i'll take that as you don't know the answer to my question.

ALS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hmmm sometimes with things like this, if you are looking to discuss things with others it helps to know a little about it so that others don't have to coddle you. DENY ignorance, not get mad at someone because you were in fact being lazy. I'm pretty sure you got refered to google because most every person on earth knows you can use a search engine to get a foundation of knowledge on a topic before going to a discussion forum to halt proceedings simply so you can get a 'brief' synopsis. Man I usually don't ever get involved in anything online but that was pretty lazy

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hiphappa14

Although I will agree I should have done a bit of my own research, I will not concede to being lazy. There was also no need for the previous poster to be patronising.

Anywho, I did Google the Anonymous group and I don't think I can take them to seriously. I mean how is hijacking Habbo Hotel gonna change the world? I do however like the message they are portraying.

ALS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hiphappa14

Exactly. I didn't eat or smoke a cig for over 4 hours watching it. I told some friends locally about it. Seems some people get it and others don't. If you have a great interest in the schizophrenic assassin thing then it is extremely interesting because to my knowledge that story has never been told like this. enjoy the rest!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Having watched the first hour, I am glad to give a brief synopsis for those less bored/easily entertained. A likable slacker eats breakfast, drives, tends his garden, whilst chatting in a meandering way about various things, some conspiracy related, some not. All the while a rather eclectic soundtrack of decent music plays....
Perhaps it will pick up at some point but one hour in, that's what happens....really.

Like I said, I'm quite bored since the feds have taken my online vocation away, and am usually easy to entertain, so I'll watch more when it has finally downloaded the second part. But that's just me....I can hardly recommend it..so far anyway.
edit on 13-5-2011 by joechip because: elaboration

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I should mention, I've never had such trouble downloading a relatively small file, ever. I've never seen them "interrupted" which is what has happened about five times now. Maybe something wrong with it...but maybe, just maybe there is some interference being run.

And right when it was, finally, getting interesting.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Joechip I suggest you don't bother watching it. From the sound of it you already have missed things because you have to pay close attention to every word he says or you will miss something that I happen to know is above top secret, literally. It's pharmaceutical drugs used by intel in tea bags that are dipped into a persons drink. They're used to cause complacency and generally forget in the last 12 hours. They're used for other things too but in this movie that's what he exposes. You'll never hear about that anywhere else I promise you. Also the secret he gives about suicide bombers will never be uttered in any world media tv radio or internet including this web site that fancies itself as exposing secrets.

edit:I just redownloaded the first movie file in 11 minutes at about 700k per sec the entire time.
edit on 14-5-2011 by RicoInFlorida because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoInFlorida

Ummm...thanks but, no thanks. I'll watch what I damn well please...And I caught the bit about the tea bags, thanks. And the bit about suicide bombers I read years ago in a Robert Anton Wilson novel--maybe the Illuminatus! trilogy, or perhaps the Historical Illuminatus books, I forget, but yeah nothing new there...
If I seemed dismissive its because you really have to be pretty bored (I am) to be willing to watch a guy brush his teeth and eat breakfast, real time, over and over (and over) to get to the meat of the story, which hasn't even really happened yet two hours in...I enjoy the guy generally (I do find him likable, merely insanely self-absorbed)

C'mon admit it, so I know you're not a mindless shill: The movie moves rather slow, no? And even if his "every word" is important (which it's not) you can't possibly contend that watching him urinate is. Right?
edit on 14-5-2011 by joechip because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by joechip

I disagree. The schiz assassin story has never been told like this. Only in bits and pieces like Zoolander and conspiracy theory which both only contain small portions of the method. And I can also see why he says at the web site that so much well known music needed to be used. That's another thing you need to pay attention to is the lyrics of the songs.

Like I said though you don't need to do anything because I don't think the movie is for you, just like my friends I mentioned above. One of them reacted exactly as you are and one of them loved it. taste. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoInFlorida

Ok, perhaps your sense of time is different than mine, but when a movie runs 4+ hours, and countless minutes are devoted to watching the lead character eat, bathe, shave, and urinate, a reasonable person is willing to admit that a bit of editing wouldn't hurt. Of course rather than admit that, you'd prefer to avoid the issue altogether and instead contend that I'm somehow unable to process the message. Wrong. I'm quite capable of extracting what this film has to offer, but I do so in spite of the directors' willingness to waste my time with such inanity.

I would think, as an obvious fan of the film, you would be willing to admit these flaws, or at least address and attempt to justify them, in order to lend some credibility to your praise. Otherwise, you seem like a shill.

I am critical, without being damning. My points ARE valid. No film is perfect, for god's sake.

On to part three...
edit on 14-5-2011 by joechip because: elaboration

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Then you should try to search a bit more about us, Anonymous, are divided into different departments , for different operation.

We're everywhere.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by joechip

I can admit those things. Maybe I just like the character and don't feel the need to get to the point of the story in such a hurry. Also those senseless things you talk about don't add up to that much time. actually only seconds in each shot. Don't you see the humor and importance in the guy eating and peeing in a documentary reality show style movie? Besides, the film might not flow as well if its edited down and rushed. How do we know? I happened to notice that every lyric in those wake up scenes is the kind of lyrics that the movie is based on.

So I think it might be that you're supposed to see and hear every scene to understand the main character and the whole movie. Even the very last video after the credits has an oddity when a lyric in the 'perfect crime' song seems to count down the last 1 minute and 9 seconds of this guy's movie. I can notice and appreciate that kind of thing. Not everyone else will.

Not a shill. Just like the movie and especially the music. And that 9/11 footage at the very beginning of file 3 sounds exactly like the real plane strike audio from Far 9/11, which means this guy put the video of the plane strike to the real audio and I've never seen that before anywhere. It's shocking especially when you hear that stewardessess last words, which I remember is also real.
edit on 14-5-2011 by RicoInFlorida because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
website seems to be down, anyone know where else to watch this?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join