It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miltary Tanks? passing through New Orleans on train.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yfactor1980
See trains like this at least twice a year here in Kansas City, nothing to worry about. More than likely these are just refurbished units getting sent back to where they came from.
i just love it when someone says "nothing to worry about." exactly what the government has been telling us for years - kansas city eh? - if i were you i would be digging a bunker my friend -

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just how and the heck do you think we can move these things when we want to, need to or have to? Youre bound to see them sometime. Not everything is a conspiracy or secret agenda. We move stuff all the time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alittleironic

Hmm..pretty strange in a sense all I know is I've seen a lot of steel passing through my town on big rigs according to my father the last he noticed that much passing through a war was coming.
PS ill live in Santa few NM

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

you are right in a way - it's all in the timing - and the timing is now - plan, prepare and position - i simply do not trust anyone in government or military - i really believe our government is trying to separate the east from the west - and i truly think now is the time -

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When we deployed to Iraq we railheaded my tanks through the Port of New Orleans. Took them off the train, put them on a boat, and floated them to wherever, where they were put back on a train and railed to the border.

Most likely these are on the trip home, coming into the port and being railheaded to a post or depot.

I've been to New Orleans- the streets aren't wide enough to use Bradleys, and the buildings are too high.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is insanely scary to me, and it is strange that you saw them too. I have seen at least four trains carrying the same cargo on every cart, and I'm all the way up in Ohio.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
like previous poster said, railhead.
BFVs coming back from Iraq, since we fixing to pull out, and there is no need for all the heavy sh** over here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join