It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Boys Suspended For Farting On School Bus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

An Ohio seventh-grader was suspended last week for doing arguably the most predictable thing a 13-year-old boy could do for a laugh on the school bus. He cut the cheese. Canal Winchester Middle School students Anthony Nichols and another boy lost their bus privileges on Friday for their stinky stunt, which prompted the customary rousing laughter and "lowering of windows," according to the Columbus Dispatch.

weirdnews.aol.com...

I dont get it,ok farts smell but it is not the end of the world. Noone gets damaged from them. I use to fart sometimes at school and it would cause a chuckle or a disgruntled moan. It was not a suspendable offence and the lad was on the bus, its not like he was upsetting lessons or anything.
This is plain stupid..

kx

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The LAST sacred right of Men!

Yeah, yeah, women do it too, but mom always said "Men Fart...Women Fluff".

Next..."Pull my finger" will be a Terrorist Threat.

Oh the Humanity!

edit on 12-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Well, that stinks! (Sorry...)

I guess now the school district can enforce manners and propriety on middle school busses. I've been on busses where they make the ride really suck by sitting kids three to a seat. I can see how this would be annoying, but I'm not side suspension is the right route to take.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

next thing you know youll get a 250$ fine for sneezing in public because your at the store buying benedryl for hay fever, they will give you multiple charges such as, dispersing a biohazard, assault, and not following state and federal anti sneezing policies in public lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
They would have probably sent him to jail if he would have pissed his pants.....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have two little boys and while I don’t put up with shenanigans on the bus, this is just ridiculous. They are little boys…’nuff said on that.

The main thing that bothers me here is suspension from the school bus. While that doesn’t sound like a big deal to many people (maybe just a pain in the neck for the parents) it would be a HUGE deal to some. In my neck of the woods, many people only have one car, or no car.

I don’t know about this case but for some, suspension from the school bus may mean that the children are in danger of missing school because they have no alternative transportation. Missing too much school isn’t acceptable for kids and it puts parents in danger of being fined and jailed. All over an incident which is just bad manners (or maybe unavoidable) at best. Don’t these school administrators have more pressing matters than this to deal with? Wow….

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well this just stinks!!
peace

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This kid was just being a kid.

Farts are hilarious when you're 13.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
This kid was just being a kid.

Farts are hilarious when you're 13.

I'm 47...They're still hilarious.

My wife doesn't think so tho.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is just frikn stupid.

It has nothing to do with "just being a kid"

Farting is a natural bodily function. Sometimes you can't stop a fart at all. How is this his fault? If you have to urinate or poo you can go to the bathroom, if you can't get to a bathroom you piss/poo your pants. There really isn't any option here.

Are they going to start suspending kids who bleed after skinning their knee?

If I was this kids parents I would eat a ton of beans and cabbage, go into the principal's office and release hell from my anus. Then I would threaten to sue the school, and I would tell the school how disgusting and repulsive they are. Then threaten to sue again.

Schools these days are almost more stupid than police. Both systems need an overhaul.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So now we got Fart Cops?

top topics

join