It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be aware of George Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i never said i had a problem with someone taking over the world i would just rather it be someone that we could trust to make right decisions for the united states and its citizens. i would not have a problem with many ppl taking over the world and killing every second born child plus every mexican and chinese person.........a little racist. and good point, george bush probably aint trying to take over the world but i think some one is giving him orders that make him look that way in order for them to become closer to their goal of taking over the world

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Why would Bush listen to the "NWO" to invade Iraq? I think thats kinda stupid, Unless bush is that damn stupid.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
bush is a right wing morron trying to follow in his fathers foot steps and continue the degrading of middle eastern peoples. he has not had many reasons for attacking exect he was right(LIAR LIAR LIAR) stay on the topic of him trying to take over the world please. besides not even his father would have tried to attack another country if not looking for a higher prize

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't think Bush thought far enough ahead of what the consequences of the "war on terror" would be. A leader should'nt make rash decisions. And war really should always be the LAST resort. Too many lives are at stake.
I don't think he wants to take over the world. I think he just got himself and us into a huge mess and he knows it. He's gives me the impression of the kind of man who would never apologize or admit when he's wrong.
Maybe that's why we think he's got a "take over the world" attitude.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Its not George W Bush we should worry about, Its George Herbert Walker Bush, the presidents father, he the one that really runs things and has for awhile.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just don't see that happening any time soon, by any one person.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
GEORGE W BUSH- Our savior

It doesnt get much better than this

Can anyone tell me if i have changed the world yet with my posts?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Unless bush is that damn stupid.

He does have a IQ purported to be in the 90s.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join