It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you chem trail skeptics ive been seeing on here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

but the numbers don't lie. The guy's got more viewers than MSNBC

and some passionate dude puts them right back up

See how you are swayed? By the numbers. Sorry, but truth is not found in viewers, friends, subs, stars, flags, or any other system of counting. It's found in facts and solid evidence.
You even use the singular about the stickers. It probably is just one person. Why does he qualify as a proof of truth? Because he vandalizes things with stickers?
Sorry, but my way still works better at getting at the truth. If someone is easily shown to have lied or be inept in passing along their information, they should not be considered credible and all information from them should be suspect. If I hear something I don't agree with, I research and try to find some facts. Not just loud opinions, but actual provable facts. If someone questions me, I like to be able to provide sources; I know that is how real information is researched......you see why I came to my opinion, you can then debate with me on an even playing field.
If someone has documents to prove what they are claiming, they should produce them, not just wave it off as "there's too much work involved in doing that, just believe me." Which is what Alex Jones does. A link is an easy way to compile information. Just a list of links works, but he can't be bothered to even do that?
Seems he is less than credible for that reason alone.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You strike me as the kind of person who has either
A) never heard "intuition"
and B) is at war with it, consciously or unconsciously, to stall his own spiritual growth

One person, or two people, or 5 or 100, it doesn't matter. It's still important to see these stickers all over the city and it's still a big statement to me. The numbers don't lie. There is absolutely no inconsistency with me saying the numbers don't lie and then pointing out that SOMEBODY is passionate. Even ONE PERSON is hope. Musicians know that. Artists know that. The good ones do anyway. They know that if they can reach one person, if it resonates with at least one other person, then it's worth it. That sacred communal connection is priceless to us. We artists are wrapped in a mystery. When I make my best riffs, it's as if I shat them out, completely from another dimension. I don't know HOW it happens. The caterpillar doesn't need to know HOW it moves it's hundreds of legs to do so. That's a common thing artists say. That they are tapping into something. If you can't see that.... I think it's obvious why. If you think I'm getting off topic, your attention span is ever shorter than I thought.
If you keep saying things that make no sense, I will give you less and less of my time and energy. I'm awake, I'm strapped in, and I have an arsenal of bookmarks/information. Try your best. I challenge you to impress me... or anyone else for that matter.

Life isn't normal, people. We are not living in NORMAL times. Skepticism is useful but beware of beating your own head against a brick wall over and over again in a lust for immediate closure, trying to wash off blood with blood. Or calm down, see things from a different perspective, undergo transformation and metamorphosis, lose the ego.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

In another post tonight, you stated that you have taken/maybe take what I would consider to be drugs, of the bad type. Halluncinogenic one included.
On those grounds alone, I'm not interested in anything you have to offer.
So don't waste my time replying to anything I say, because I am not interested in anything you have to say.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland

We are not living in NORMAL times.

What are you on about? Here's another thing you find time and time again with AJ fanatics: they believe that we are living in some kind of abnormal reality, like we should be all living on Pandora, flying around on lizards, and being our true selves if it wasn't for them darned "globalists".

You need to wake up buddy. Throughout human history there has always been crazy stuff going on, do you think your grandparents thought they were living in 'normal times' during the 30's and the 40's? do you think your great-grandparents thought they were living in 'normal times' during the Great War?
There have always been countless prophets of doom throughout the centuries, and nowadays we have the likes of AJ, and people like you think you are awake when you're really the one with your head buried in the sand.
I recommend reading some books about history, and don't gimme that crap about who writes the history books, open your eyes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
When I said we don't live in normal times I simply meant that our species is evolving. More and more people are beginning to be more sophisticated with their telephathy (things like knowing when someone is about to call on the phone, for example). Even Joe Rogan talks about that in his standup comedy. Synchronicities are also increasing, which is indicative of change. You wake up.
edit on 5/15/2011 by PinealGland because: worded it better. I thought at first that you were someone else... I guess because many of you sound the same...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland
When I said we don't live in normal times I simply meant that our species is evolving. More and more people are beginning to be more sophisticated with their telephathy (things like knowing when someone is about to call on the phone, for example). Even Joe Rogan talks about that in his standup comedy. Synchronicities are also increasing, which is indicative of change. You wake up.
edit on 5/15/2011 by PinealGland because: worded it better. I thought at first that you were someone else... I guess because many of you sound the same...

Joe Rogan?

Why didn't you say so?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh yeah....Joe Rogan.

The nut who also believes the Apollo program was faked? Yeah, he's a brilliant mind.....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Even Joe Rogan talks about that in his standup comedy. Synchronicities are also increasing, which is indicative of change. You wake up.

He also talks about smoking weed and being caught masturbating, because you know what that is what comedians do, right? They tell you things that are there to make you laugh. I am a Joe Rogan fan, but I know the difference in comedians doing there act and when they get serious and his act isn't where he is serious. Here if you want to hear him being serious and also funny you should check this out.

www.joerogan.net...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

When I said we don't live in normal times I simply meant that our species is evolving. More and more people are beginning to be more sophisticated with their telephathy (things like knowing when someone is about to call on the phone, for example)

They call it caller id. In fact you can even have a number come up on your computer or even cable companies make it possible for the number to show up on your tv which usually shows right before the phone rings. Not very telepathic if you have this service.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yeah Joe Rogan...

He was being funny, but just like Bill Hicks, he's obviously trying to educate at the same time.

And I don't blindly worship him. I don't like that he feeds his baby through a bottle instead of straight from the boob. Also I heard a podcast of his where he was with his friend on a plane and his friend ordered bottled water, and Joe Rogan ordered diet coke, referring to it as "That Donald Rumsfeld brain-cancer sh!t".
So, I'm a little on the fence about what I think of him. I do like his discussion of '___', and I do like that he at least KNOWS he's drinking something which has aspartame which is extremely harmful. I'd prefer if he put his theory into practice, but at least he's honest.

And I'm not an idiot. He was being deadly serious when he said people are getting more telepathic. THAT part of what he said in his standup comedy rings true to me. You clearly are almost TRYING to not understand reality.

Everytime I reply to anybody here, defending one little minor aspect of what I said, I end up forgetting what my original point was which you guys are ignoring. Fvck it. If you don't care, I don't care. I got better things to do. You see what you want to see and I end up looking like I'm changing the topic for some reason, end up having my posts deleted, and you end up having the last word. Riveting. Go ahead, delete this post if you must, you piece of work, you.
edit on 5/15/2011 by PinealGland because: typo

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

. You see what you want to see and I end up looking like I'm changing the topic for some reason, end up having my posts deleted, and you end up having the last word. Riveting. Go ahead, delete this post if you must, you piece of work, you.

Wow, do you think your the only one who has had posts deleted? As for having the last word, I could care less who has the last word. I didn't address the topic change because as all the chemtrailers say "It is right in front of you,so open your eyes"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join