It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you chem trail skeptics ive been seeing on here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

need we say more?

Actually, you do:
Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Thu May 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Yeah you do actually...

What are your thoughts on this, how about a link to an article about this meeting?

edit on 12/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm not watching that entire video... at what point does the 'admission' occur?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
at one hour and fourteen minutes in
he states some already doing this

but when i posted this video
some tried to focus on me

and not fact
or what was in the video

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Don't worry, this thread will be ignored with all of the other chemtrail evidence out there. Unless you are a debunker, no one on this site wants to listen on the subject....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

i know right, its the lazyness of people who would rather take "credible" sources word for it instead of doing the research themselves, besides its blatantly obvious when you look at these things in the sky,its not science and cold moist temps, you can see them in the most arid of locations it doesnt matter, watch the damn video,they talk about what they are doing with the spray at the beginning if you dont bother to listen its geo engineering is what they said, they arent gonna just come out and say "hey guys! guess what? we are spraying chemtrails all over you!!" it would be nice but its not that simple,nothing ever is in this twilight zone of a world, but the english language is there all in the right order, might have to do some off site research for certain words that you may not understand, check

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That is not the way to present an argument for anything, simply pointing to some source and expecting people to blindly watch it without taking in any of your own opinions is just not going to win anyone over but fanatics.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

I caught something about aquaculture and iron fertilization...

What does that have to do with chemtrails??

edit on 12/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
at one hour and fourteen minutes in
he states some already doing this

but when i posted this video
some tried to focus on me

and not fact
or what was in the video

All I heard basically was that "this is already going on" and being done by an "umbrella corporation".... iron fertilization.... oceans changing dramatically..... it's going to take a while to watch this whole thing so don't expect positive, or perspectives like yours, to appear right away on this thread. One hour and a half video will be watched by a small percentage of us.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

im already mentally drained with my own problems i dont feel like arguing, besides, the sources word is as good as mine and the debunkers word is as good as another it dont matter anymore,at the end of the day its all a match of wits for people, were all dead anyways just watch the damn thing,thought i would post it for some viewing pleasure since this site is getting slower and slower with anything interesting these days

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Please be advised that many peoples brains have been damaged due to things that have been done to them by TPTB and are unable to accomplish any further learning....The cells in their brains have been burnt up like smoking PCP every day of the week for 1 solid year. So, any further evidence of chemtrails cannot be comprehended by them so we can move on from this chemtrail truth into a lesser area of understanding like "What is 2+2" and we may get a correct response from them, hopefully, if their brain isn't completely fried from the chemicals ingested by them over these past few years....I hear many are now collecting Disability benefits for learning disabilities due to the chemtrail matter at large...The Social Security Commission has seen this as a truth so they contacted the Anti-president, Barry Soetoro and he commissioned these benefits to be paid out...He was quoted as saying" I to have a great learning disability also, that is why I ran on the slogan "A change you can count on, 2+2=everything 4 me." "So, I don't mind helping others that suffer as I do" "I have been assured by Dr.Josef Mengele that chemtrails will end by 2025...."So, sit back, cut on Dancing With The Stars, swill that cold beer, let me take you into a world you will not believe, as we have your best interest at Heart..." Much Love, the anti-president, Barry Soetoro...

A Parody !!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The biggest problem I have with this chemtrail stuff is these pilots are releasing 'chemtrails' with the intent of poisoning the population and are harming their own families when they release these chemicals into our atmosphere? It just doesnt make sense in my opinion.
edit on 5/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have to look at something for an hour or more to get whatever the point is??

Can't you jsut tell us straight up??

If so then please do so. If not, then why not??

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
When will the people who tout geo-engineering is "chemtrails" and "chemtrails" are geo-engineering ever learn how to differentiate between what proposal, study, consideration, research, talks, discussions, etc mean?
And that geo-engineering has many different proposed plans, not just spraying something from planes?

For example the term "cloud-seeding" as used generally today is NOT considered by the experts on geo-engineering to be geo-engineering. It's scope is too small to affect the climate, which is what the experts are talking about, not just localized weather. When the experts use "cloud-seeding" they are not talking about planes, they are talking about boats. Yep. BOATS.

By continuously bringing this kind of information to the debate, the "chemtrail" believers are showing they do not research well, do not understand what is being discussed, and their comprehension skills shine a bad light on the whole of "chemtrail" theory.

Like most other "evidence" presented.........

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

they mix it in with the fuel most of the time so the pilots are unaware, some planes are designed for it and even have on and off switches,ive seen them spray then turn it off then turn it back on to spray more,not everyones nice, theres people that will cave your head in with a phone book if someone payed them 20 bucks to do it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

dont you have the capability to do the research? my guess is your like one of those apathetic 15 year olds who sag skinny jeans with 500 piercings on their face and an emo haircut that covers one eye like an illuminati symbol, watch the damn video, wait, let me calm down,i have to remember some of us had more flouride and mcdonalds than others, ok, airplanes that spray dangerous chemicals all over us all day everywhere every day the end, simple enough?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It's not a match of wits when one thing is claimed and then the evidence provided says another....

What they're discussing at the 1h 14 minutes mark is iron fertilization in the ocean.

wikipedia even lists the experiments carried out on iron fertilization:

en.wikipedia.org...

No aircraft involved = no chemtrails = thread fail.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

they mix it in with the fuel most of the time so the pilots are unaware,

What is "it"? where do they mix it with fuel? How do they keep mixed and unmixed fuel seperate?

some planes are designed for it

which planes?

and even have on and off switches

so you have some evidence for this...other than the badly faked "chemtrails on/off" switch in this video?

,ive seen them spray then turn it off then turn it back on to spray more,

Just like intermittant contrails then - how do you kn ow they weer not intermittant contrails?

not everyones nice, theres people that will cave your head in with a phone book if someone payed them 20 bucks to do it

Do they spray chemtrails?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I dont have time at the moment to sit here and watch an hour and a half long video. Perhaps if you gave some insight on what specific potions of the video you feel are pertinent to the debate, people will be more responsive to your claim. Besides that, it's against the t&c to just post a video with no insight on it anyways.

besides its blatantly obvious when you look at these things in the sky,its not science and cold moist temps, you can see them in the most arid of locations it doesnt matter,

After I read that comment from you, it's blatantly obvious you have no knowledge of how meteorology and aviation work.

It does matter. Weather conditions several miles into the atmosphere are most definitely not going to reflect conditions at ground level, and vice versa, unless you live on Mt. Everest, or Antarctica, which I doubt.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No aircraft involved = no chemtrails = thread fail.

Yes, Chad....as well the OP apparently only saw the title that the person who posted it wrote for it, and didn't listen beyond that. This was used as the "basis" for the OP of yet another thread, same video...just the other day. HERE is my response, from that thread:

(With link)
"It is, like so many other printed online citations and sources shown here on ATS, a lecture on the current (just in the last year or so) scientific thinking on what possible technologies and programs might be put in to place, to accomplish a geo-engineering strategy, IF and when it is ever deemed necessary.

The description in the YouTube page says the "last ten minutes" are most "interesting"....in that segment, some know-nothing "chemmie" from the audience pesters the scientists....with all the same crap about the MOCKumentary "What in the World...." and the equally deluded woman from 'californiaskywatch', Rosalind Peterson. All he does is cite the same debunked claims, by both Ms. Peterson, and the 'film' (BTW...one maker of that movie, 'Michael J. Murphy', was a guest on ATS Live some weeks back...he did not behave well. Shouting down others, and even the host.... and unable to listen to rational replies, and reason. These guys behind that film are just plain wrong....

This guy displays the typical misconception (not sure if it's willful ignorance to SHILL for the "chem"-crowd) about those "findings" in the film....and recites the same tired and FALSE mantra, from "chemmies", about contrails not ever being persistent. In fact, blatant ignorance @ about 1:24:00, regarding the atmospheric temperatures for contrail formation, with his attempt to ridicule "normal" contrails.....by using the same mistaken claim that it's "102° in Shasta, how can contrails form if it needs to be -47°!?"

Anyone who still thinks he knows what he's talking about after hearing that bit of nonsense is just in denial, hugging the "chem"-tail meme and hoax too tightly......"

edit on 12 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join