It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams are travel to parallel universes

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am very sure that dreams are real... When we are sleeping, or you , when you are sleeping, Our other self is awake. Just alive and breathing . Like we are breathing... They do life normally like we do of course, And when they sleep , they see our life. But they can't see the whole day of what we are doing, And we can't see the whole thing of what they are doing in life. And when our dreams get to the best part of it it just stops and we wake up... So sometimes we may be awake the same they are ... Very cool and weird thing to think about .
This could be real though, that's why our dreams feel so real but so fake at the same time. (If you get what I am saying) It's cool because like there could be an other earth that is far more beautiful and magical than ours, But yet so far away and mysterious ... We do not know where this other earth could be ... Who knows ...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
How is this any different from dreaming?
Is five minutes ago any more real than the dream you had last night? Where is five minutes ago and where is five minutes from now? All thoughts that appear are also made of dream stuff.
There is dreaming happening - it is all dream.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yes, Dream worlds & reality are your actual 'visits' to other lives you live in a string of multiverse incarnations...
see your 'soul' weaves itself through every dimension/ every universe in this vast expanse of Infinity

in some other universe you 'soul' incarnation may live a billion years but in some universes your 'soul' incarnation may be the lifetime of a gnat in a dairy barn with all those tails swatting around the place.

you are All Gods... you are All Creators... that is why the Fallen Angels go about misleading humankind, so that men cannot achieve their potential and have the Spiritual entity Angels be subservient to the Ascended mankind person who was composed of decadent, mortal flesh & matter to become an equal Creator entity who is higher than even Arch-Angels...

Dream-On

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
'You' don't live any lives. 'You' do not dream.
Notice what is really going on!
What is actually happening is what there is.

Thoughts and ideas can appear that speak of other than this that is.................but they are simply just happening. Belief in thoughts happen but can it be noticed that the thoughts just arise as what is happening.
It is all dream.

edit on 4-6-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just a dream? Darn. I was hoping my trip I dreamed I went on with 7 or 8 pretty ladies was all real because it seemed so real when we got cut off from civilization and decided to continue surviving in the wilderness with all of our gear we brought along except all the girls got horny at the same time and I was the only guy. It got rough. They had to take turns. If dreams mean something maybe that was a subconscious way of thinking I have too much work to do and don't know of any way out. However I'm somehow managing it anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ButterCookie
I believe in parallel/alternate universes; ones that exists for each and every possible outcome....

You would have to 'believe', because science and philosophy know that it is impossible!
The 'theory' was set forth, in ignorance, so as to keep the grants rolling!
To make it appear that our 'institutional philosophers' are actually 'doing something'!
They aren't!
It is a complete violation of Occam's Razor!
Definitionally, there is, and can only be One, ALL inclusive Universe!
One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality/Truth!
Dreams, like 'thought' and unicorns, and rocks and galaxies... and everything else, are features of the One Universe!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If we are veiwing/living in a parallel universe when we sleep, are the people from this parallel universe when they sleep? Do they come to my body when im awake? If so are they sharing my body. If they come when im asleep are they just experiencing my mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ButterCookie

As a subscriber to Tegmarks "parallel universes," I'd say you are right on the money. I'd go further, however: the membrane of dreams is odd enough that things are bound to seem even weirder than they actually are (and they are already pretty weird!) because you are accessing those alternate realities in your sleep. Normal experiences, filtered through the brain during sleep are weird. Parallel universes, accessed through sleep are doubly so. That's why dreams are so much weirder than daydreams or imagination. It's also what makes them feel so powerful. They bypass the filter entirely.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

According to this theory, parallel dreamers are accessing you (and lots of other "you's" besides) while you are awake. This might explain deja vu, for example.

We are never one consciousness, behind our own eyes. In fact, we are a sensory apparatus for 10^16 consciousnesses at any particular time. You are not a motorcycle. You are a bus.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was glad to read your response to this thread about Dreams being alternate realities. I'm pretty new to this board, but I see you're a veteran member. I'll cut straight to the point. I wrote a book about this very topic (see www.phillipaisling.com...), dreams being glimpses into alternate parallel strings in the multiverse. I'm just getting started marketing it and I could use some help. Could I ask you for assistance please?

This book is particularly interesting because:
1) It delves into explaining the nature of reality and the higher dimensions. But still from a standpoint that young readers can understand. However, it was not dumbed down. This is a book for smart kids and the young at heart.

2) As a related project, I am creating a Virtual Reality cross over experience. Forget the movie deal! Virtual Reality is the new experience everyone will be wanting to do in the coming years. I have already hired a 3D artist to design the scene from chapter 1. The VR experience will be called "Phillip's Lucid Dreams" and will allow the "player" to enter the dreams detailed in the book. There will even be a tutorial woven in to help players learn how to lucid dream.

3) What makes this book exciting is that lucid dreaming is a "superpower" available to anyone who dreams (so basically everyone). Sometimes when you read a fantasy novel about wizards with magical powers you are left with a yearning to have similar abilities. But, no matter how hard you try, "wingardium leviosa" just isn't going to work in the real world (as far as I've experienced!). But with Phillip Aisling's story, lucid dreaming and the power that comes with it is accessible to everyone! How exciting is that?!

Thank you St. Udio!

originally posted by: St Udio
yes, Dream worlds & reality are your actual 'visits' to other lives you live in a string of multiverse incarnations...
see your 'soul' weaves itself through every dimension/ every universe in this vast expanse of Infinity

in some other universe you 'soul' incarnation may live a billion years but in some universes your 'soul' incarnation may be the lifetime of a gnat in a dairy barn with all those tails swatting around the place.

you are All Gods... you are All Creators... that is why the Fallen Angels go about misleading humankind, so that men cannot achieve their potential and have the Spiritual entity Angels be subservient to the Ascended mankind person who was composed of decadent, mortal flesh & matter to become an equal Creator entity who is higher than even Arch-Angels...

Dream-On

edit on 18-6-2016 by aguazul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeDaShom
I honestly believe that when we dream it means something more significant than experts think...

We would have evolved out of dreaming if it wasn't very important. My theory is that dreams build the skills we need in the afterlife to have experiences without physically having them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Long time poster here for a good many years but somehow managed to lose my Username (it was Redeye something or other I think) password and registration email so, here I am.

Anyway S&F OP, amazingly thought out discussion. And yes I know the initial thread is 5yrs old but this is a topic I'm extremely close to. I started writing a screenplay a while ago about Alt-Earths and been researching for ages, but this is only the second time in over 20yrs I've looked into them I've come across the dreamscape theory.

I think it's extremely closed minded of those I've seen on here just to say "Alt-Earths don't exist" and "Using only 10% of our brain is a myth, we use it all" when both those statements are deemed false in the wider realm of science and in fact quite the opposite of both is being proven more and more as "time" passes.

Now back to the topic at hand, I've been reading over this particular thread for the last few days and making an even bigger point to watch my dreams closely and monitor them and a specific one last night drew my attention to something quite strange.

Someone on here, I believe the OP, regarded how with dreams we tend to enter a scenario that's already in the process of being played out. Now whilst I agree with that, I saw something which made me question whether a dream is not unlike something mechanical with cogs.

So in this dream I was walking around a housing estate which has shops underneath the apartment blocks but I knew flat out it was a dream, I had entered mid-point and everything was going on as normal. Men and women walking around, kids on bikes except there was one particular guy kind of walking beside and just ahead of me... I couldn't see his face or appearance but it seemed as if he was me, or an echo of me and I kept telling myself that. He's an echo and this is a dream. Also to add the estate doesn't exist to my knowledge in this "Dreamality" (my own copyright) and I've never been there.

Anyway just ahead of me and the echo was a guy I know from where I grew up named John (or Murphy as it was his nickname bc he looked like Eddie Murphy) Anyway he had a dog with him that looked like it was supposed to be scary but wasn't. He stopped my echo but completely ignored me and asked me if I had a cigarette (he always did this) and I'm assuming the echo gave him one. He then handed the dog to the echo picked up a gym bag and headed into the gym. I then decided in that instant I was going to "carry browns around with me in case he stops me again". Despite it not being me he stopped (also browns are what we used to call cigarettes). I then felt inside my pockets and found a few cigarettes and a lighter. This happened only after I "consciously" decided to carry them around with me - And I don't smoke.

Now to get to the original point I was making... When my echo and I were rounding a corner on the estate just before we saw Murphy, it was as if he was stood there frozen, the dog too. That was until my echo got to a certain distance ahead of him and he looked up and asked about the cigarettes - Reminded me of the people in WestWorld actually 😂 but it was as if he had just "entered the game" so to speak you know what I mean??

Anyway very first post in many years & I just wanted to share that! Looking forward to more debate and discussion on ATS 👍
edit on 04/11/2016 by TemporalMental because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I can 100% back up your theory as its happened to me! I have an alternate life completely diffrent to the one i live in now. Diffrent place, people i have a boyfriend a son a bestfriend i met these when someone close to me was demonically possesed i took it upon myself to close the door to dark entities leaving the astral door open this is how i met what i believe is my soul family. They introduced themselves through the person that was possesed but then strange things started happening my boyfriend for instance is part of a gang in this other exsistance he owed people money and they tried to drown him all of the water came up in this possesed persons physical body he also got beat up and the bruises and scars came through. They all visit and speak to me through the same possesed persons body there completely diffrent to eachother my bestfriend loves to party and drink and gossip wheres my boyfriend loves rap,cannabis. My five year old son also comes through this body his voice his intrests he loves postman pat and tells me about school his friends etc. They claim i go to my alternate reality with them when i sleep but i hardly ever remember anything. Me being me didnt fully believe i actually went to this other reality untill i was sent real life photos of me with them taken in the alternate me i look a bit diffrent but its definetley me. I love them more than ill ever love anyone here iv looked for ways to permenantly transfer to that life and live that as my absolute reality but i just cant find any way what so ever i have tried astral projection i just fail at it. Many divine beings such as the creator, baba vanga the blind women who sees the future, beings with all knowlage have visited and spoken to me through this person this world is nothing more than an illusion full of mind control. My boyfriend permenantly lives in this possesed person as the original owner chose to stay in her other reality this person is a girl who is transitioning into a boy so he feels more comfotable in that body. He moved into this dimension to be with me and it just hasnt worked out. Alot of other people from there come to this body and stir the pot asking other girls out being horrible to me then leaving and him coming back. They can switch their realities at will from themselves to here. I have met them in there physical forms here they cant stay for long and then they just dissapear back through the purple portal as they call it. They have even brung there cars with them my bestfriend drives a range rover and she brought it here and pulled up to me. How all this is possible i dont know. I cant live my life here knowing of the life im living parallel to it i would choose that reality over this one 100%. They once asked if i physically wanted to go there n live there but i denied because it was all scary and crazy in tbe beginning now i would do anything to live there. So yes your theory is correct my other life exsists just as many others do.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi to whoever reads this sorry for replying on an oldish thread but I had a dream although I can only recall a very small portion of it. I'll start with a little back ground of myself that links the dream.

Like I said a little background. I'm 31 and I lost my mother to cancer when I was 25. I've had dreams before where I've seen my mum and we've spoken as if she was still in this life. However the other night I had another dream where she appeared although this one slightly different.

So in my dream, I woke up in my bed, the same bed I have now and in the same bedroom of the same house I live it (same house I've lived in all my life). Anyway, in my deam I've woke up in my bed and went downstairs. The lay out of the house was exactly the same where when you get to the bottom of the stairs another few steps and you go into the kitchen. So in my dream I've gone down the stairs where in the kitchen was my mum and I slightly recall my dad and brothers being there although not actually in the kitchen but I could feel their presence nearby.

A little shocked to see my mum as this dream seemed real enough as if I was awake in the real world. What struck me as odd was that when I ACTUALLY did wake up I could almost remember what my brain was thinking when I saw my mum in the dream. I'll try and explain I'm bullet points.

-woke up in my dream went downstairs and entered the kitchen
-surprised to see my mum there I said "hi mum (slight pause) um what are you doing here'
-my brain in my dream was telling me that this wasn't right, my mum had passed away over 6 years ago
-I look about in the kitchen, same lay out although minus a few appliances I.E. there was no microwave or a kettle
- I also notice that the kitchen is very white in colour, like almost everything is white, the work tops, the cupboards, a stool type chair that my did sits on to read the paper in the mornin. Everything seemed white
-my mum in the dream notices me looking about

And then she says something which has lead me to post in this thread especially when it's about dreams being different parallel universes.

-my mum turns round to me and says 'yes I'm here, I'm sorry if things look a little different, everything is different here.

I cannot recall what happened after but when my mum had said that, my mind was almost saying to me in my dream 'right ok so things are different here, where am I, I'm obviously not dreaming about the real world'

Anyway I just wanted to share as it had been playing on my mind ever since I had the dream. Feel free to ask any questions

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
hi, I realize this is an old thread, but I've experienced enough in an alternate reality in my dreams I can literally draw a map and given the history I learned while in the school there when dreaming it all adds up. Someone else I know in my regular life here has also had multiple dreams that are their point of view and interact with me in mine. They also remembered and talked of it with me and remembered the same world. Please Pm me if you are open to talk about such worlds or experiences. These dreams are quite regular for me and have gone on for over 6 years, They also show evidence of small changes or life happening as normal even between my visits.

Hoping some of you are still online active members and may be interested in this topic still.... *fingers crossed*
edit on 20-4-2020 by BrendaNDE11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join