It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your avatars and the meaning behind them.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hmmm..thinking of changing mine soon actually.

When I first saw this pic (my avatar)..it made me feel calm ..which I needed.

Did have a different one in mind when I first replied to this thread..but it just uploaded onto my media place..and was having a lot of difficulty uploading as avatar. Finally got some help from a very nice member on here.... and helped upload this one.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I chose mine because the plane is a Knight Twister made from the same plans I used to build mine. I hope to replace it with a photo of me soon. A friend should be visiting and I'll get him to take some photos. I am waiting for him as I am very particular as to who I share close airspace with, it requires a lot of trust.

The Knight Twister plans have been around since the 30's and come in several variations. My little(20' wingspan, 17' length) biplane is like a flying go-kart and not for the new flyer. I have been flying for over 30 years and this is the third plane I've built. You should give flying a try, great way to get away from everyone and everything!
edit on 30-8-2011 by willyclem because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wanted a Sci Fi(Cyberpunk Theme) and well couldn't find the right image to use(wasn't going to use a Marvel char), as of yet. Possibly I'm going to design one or use one of myself fit for the theme. Anyway, there, I said it as it seems though as someone thought I was saying the BlackWidow comic character is me and that I am lying.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Im hoping for doomsday hence.........

Not a bad person just bored with this life and want to see a change.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Earth & sky and the occasional strangeness , like Elenin coming around the sun

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I switch avatars often, but my current is an Observer from the TV show Fringe. I like it because he's basically an MIB, so fits in well with the whole conspiracy thing....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join