It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your avatars and the meaning behind them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm a Roman catholic and have an interest in the crusades, Plus its a nice piece of art.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypocretes

Mine's the Monster Energy logo, but it's off-centered because I never got around to fixing it. =]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It reflects my personality...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Galactus is the destroyer of worlds and possesses limitless power and intelligence and represents TPTB. The silver surfer although making many mistakes throughout his life is none the less, intelligent enough to be repentant and strives to achieve peace throughout the universe and represents the common man.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
mine used to be a roll of film (fuji neopan 100--old school photographer here)

Now I have this one because I like Ron Paul..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is a painting depicting the imprisonment of Loki below the earth. Note the snake dripping it's venom into his eyes constantly as he is chained to the rock. His faithful wife attempts to catch it in a bowl...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Mine is a lost soul, behind him are some planets, which one is he from? He doesn't know hes lost!

ALS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's hard to tell from such a small cropped picture but mine is a frost fairy. I picked the pose because she seems to be considering. A cool mind, but not yet decided. I have many questions and very few answers so I've always tried to consider other points of view and I think this avatar reflects that. A sort of feminine "thinker" if you will.

Beyond that fairies represent to me not exactly real creatures but things science can't yet explain. That sort of mysterious wonder of the world and the universe around us.

I do believe in fairies, I do I do

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In the Chinese horoscope world, I am a Dog.
In the Mayan astrology, I am a White Crystal Dog.

At home, I have 3 dogs, and somehow, I can understand each one when they're barking better than they understand each other. That might sound strange, but when my little one barks at the window, I can tell it's all about a bird on the grass, and the big 2 come running in, freaking, as though I have an axe murderer in the yard.
Why don't they know what he's barking at? I do, without even looking.

I also live where there's lots of snow, so an arctic type dog, or wolf seems fitting to a snow spirit.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The meaning behind my avatar is that I like good music...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My avatar is my chihuahua, Vanna. I love her very much because shes a little fuxzy wuzzy baby boogy booboo puppy!

When shes not pooping on my floor

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Do a favor for a all powerful supernatural being and all of a sudden it's like you are a piece of property eh?

I could tell you that story but then I'll have to kill you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mine is called 'reverse snow globe'. I took it while it was snowing in a moment of sheer creative genius

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerlady77

I just sent you a message on how to do your avatar. (sorry mods this is slightly off topic)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

still off topic, but do you think you'd have the time to send that message to me as well?....soon as I saw her post I thought ..ME TOO!!! (I pressed the link for instruction but nothing seemed to come up??)

I want an avatar ...

thankyou so much if you have the time.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

will do.

sent the message. I see you have only 11 posts, i think you need 20 to be able to message me back, you should see my message with no problem though. hope it works for ya.
edit on 12-5-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Love the movie Cool Hand Luke, name and photo.

Side Note: In the movie the photo is Paul Newman while in prison he is eating eggs as a bet and even though he wins he is still eating eggs to the point of puking. This one scene basically sums up my experience here on ATS........

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
mine has a happy vibe in colour. thats why i have it...

kx

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My avatar is some pretty blue smoke. What it means is that I like things which are pretty, blue, and/or made of smoke.

Which I now realize means the genie from Aladdin could be my soulmate, except for the pretty part, I suppose.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Your avatar makes me feel happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join