It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Girl with No Sex Organs Impregnated by Knife Wound to the Abdomen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have to agree with several other posters that this must be a hoax. Theres just a list of reasons why a girl without a vagina cannot get pregnant. This story coming from Africa has legend written all over it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Everyone interested read the last paragraph from Wiki - Müllerian agenesis.
Not that I am saying this justifies the story as true.

A woman with this condition is hormonally normal; that is, she will enter puberty with development of secondary sexual characteristics including thelarche and adrenarche (pubic hair). Her chromosome constellation will be 46,XX. Ovaries are intact and ovulation usually occurs. Typically, the vagina is shortened and intercourse may in some cases be difficult and painful. Medical examination supported by gynecologic ultrasonography demonstrates a complete or partial absence of the cervix, uterus, and vagina.
If there is no uterus, women with MRKH cannot carry a pregnancy. However, it is possible for these women to have genetic offspring by in vitro fertilisation (IVF) and surrogacy. Uterine transplantation is currently not a treatment that can be offered as the technology is still in its infancy.
Women with MRKH typically discover the condition when, during puberty years, the menstrual cycle does not start (primary amenorrhea). Some women find out earlier through surgeries for other conditions, such as a hernia.
There are two forms of MRKH. One form is associated with the absence of just the vagina and uterus, while the other affects additional parts of the body, too. Of those with the form that affects additional parts of the body, 40% will have kidney abnormalities (15% of these girls/women will be born with only one kidney instead of two), 10% will have hearing problems, and 10-12% will have skeletal abnormalities. [1]
In 1988, a teenager living in the small southern African nation of Lesotho came to local doctors with all the symptoms of a woman in labor. The doctors were puzzled, however, because she did not have a vagina, only a shallow skin dimple. Doctors traced her pregnancy to a knife wound to her abdomen 278 days earlier, after she had practiced fellatio on her boyfriend. The sperm had leaked from her stomach to her abdominal cavity and fertilized one of her eggs. This case was reported by Dr. Richard Paulson, head of the University of Southern California Fertility Program in Los Angeles, February 3, 2010.[2]

Wiki Link

There is also much documented information on the web by Dr. Richard Paulson, head of the University of Southern California Fertility Program in Los Angeles - take a look.

This is his company website: LINK
Just made a call to the office but had to leave a message!

Along with a huge list of publications and books he delivered 8 babies in Jan. 27, 2009
LA Times

I'm sorry I'm starting to think this is a real event. I checked out this doctor and he has a 5 star rating in just about everything. He has been practicing for 31 years in this field.
This all makes me wonder why he would want to ruin his professional reputation on such ridiculous claims.
edit on 5/12/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This ranks right up there with the thread from today about the guy who let an unknown women showing up at his doorstep to give him an enema, and then calling the police afterward when he got suspicious.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

This ranks right up there with the thread from today about the guy who let an unknown women showing up at his doorstep to give him an enema, and then calling the police afterward when he got suspicious.

You have got to give me a link to this!
edit on 5/12/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Here's your link... I'm still in disbelief over this one

:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

And sorry, I wasn't making fun of your thread... I actually found it interesting this could happen... I just couldn't get this other one out of my mind,, or how...he could let this happen,

edit on 12-5-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So it's official!
Absolutely everything that can possibly happen in all of the known universe has happened now.
Wow,and I thought eating a hotdog through your ear was crazy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by LadySkadi

I just didn't want to use the V-word in the title!

How bizarre! I knew Americans were mealy-mouthed, but that's taking it to extremes...

Righteous kill, death, bomb, gun, gun and more guns... Violence is fine by you all, but

Vagina

is wrong and bad and evil?
Sick, sick society.
(I am reminded of a study years ago, that showed that if caught naked, an American woman would cover her breasts, and leave her "front bottom" (see I can do the euphemism thing as well) uncovered, because thanks to television, Americans believe breasts are sex organs.
Hence all the talk about 'boobies' and 'bazoongas' and all that nonsense. And that's why you all say 'bathroom' instead of toilet and you've spread that mealy-mouthedness to NZ, and so when I look for the toilet in a shopping centre I have to somehow know that 'restroom' means a place where I can pee!
Once again, just to make y'all grow up a bit

VAGINA

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Don't condemn me, I just didn't want another thread of mine closed!
Go complain to your mods!

See my other ATS link that was closed for this:
Beer made from Vaginal Yeast

Edit

The firm just called me back and surprisingly his personal secretary did not know of this story and after she looked it up she questioned him on it - obviously!
100% TRUE There were other doctors, witnesses, staff and family members, along with clinical documentation so on and so forth.
There is a technicality with presenting this girls information and photographs due to her age at the time and doctor patient confidentiality.
But with his permission I have his personal e-mail address and he is willing to help with information in any way he can. So if anyone would like to present a question for me to ask please post it.
I do not feel the need to pursue this further, for I didn't think it would get this far to begin with, but I will correspond any questions you all may have.

Thanx, AB
edit on 5/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join