It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Teen Girl with No Sex Organs Impregnated by Knife Wound to the Abdomen

page: 1
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't lie to you - this is real!


Immaculate Conception? or The Persistence of Sperm?



In 1988, a 15-year-old girl living in the small southern African nation of Lesotho came to local doctors with all the symptoms of a woman in labor. But the doctors were quickly puzzled because, upon examination, she didn't have a vagina.


Her birth defect -- called Mullerian agenesis or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome -- didn't necessarily surprise doctors, but her pregnancy did. Even the 15-year-old girl could not believe she was pregnant.
Yet by looking at her records the hospital staff realized the young woman was in the hospital 278 days earlier with a knife wound to her stomach. The average pregnancy lasts 280 days. After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."
The girl arrived at the hospital with an empty stomach -- and therefore with little stomach acid around -- and doctors found two holes from a stab wound that opened her stomach up to her abdominal cavity. The case report said doctors washed her stomach out with a salt solution and stitched her up.
"A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract," the authors wrote.

Just thought this was terribly interesting and wanted to share with the community!
Hope you enjoy!

ABC News Link for Full Story




posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well... thats something you dont hear every day



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is...

Wait before my opinions i want to predict someone saying this is the Virgin birth.

Opinions now. This is Bizarre. With some billion people on this planet and with the way we live in all these different ways chances are this could and did happen. Bizarre bizarre bizarre.

The probability is so low of this happening but with so many people.. explains it. Some things i don't really share with people, i will make sure to absorb this into my head and say it every now and then. When we're all older perhaps this is something that will be passed down into a rumor of a rumor and the story will change dramatically lol. Nice to be the potential pioneer of such a thing!



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If she *really had no sex organs, then maybe there would be a better argument for immaculate conception, but since she's pregnant, she *obviously has sex organs. How she conceived is bizarre, no doubt. Hopefully, she will get the surgeries needed to repair her birth defect, have a healthy child and be well.

ETA: wait, this happened in 1988?


edit on 12-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum
 
I don't even know what to say to that
I can honestly say I have heard it all



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Wait before my opinions i want to predict someone saying this is the Virgin birth.



Someone took a stab at it so I don't see how anyone could claim immaculate
conception.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just explained this story to my gf, all in lain-mens terms.
Girl giving oral to boyfriend gets caught by ex boyfriend. A knife fight starts and in the time she gets stabbed, somehow the semen ended up in her uterus.


Awkward pause.


"Wow, she has terrible luck"

OH YEAH SHE DOES. Like... really?

Edit:


Originally posted by LadySkadi
Hopefully, she will get the surgeries needed to repair her birth defect, have a healthy child and be well.


Yeah i agree with that, i'm not sure of how the country is but deft hopefully she will be able to have that. What's one thing you don't want to tell your child? Well "You weren't planned" isn't the nicest.
How about "I had you when i was stabbed but with no sexual intercourse" I mean... I really can't get over this, this is really a story that is just. BIZARRE!
edit on 12-5-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi
 




If she *really had no sex organs, then maybe there would be a better argument for immaculate conception


I just didn't want to use the V-word in the title!

You never know what is PC or not on here anymore. . .
edit on 5/12/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It had to be a "Baby" pin knife she was stabbed with.....the guy should have used protection and used a rubber handled knife...but if it wasn't a baby pin it had to be a Boning knife or a Seax: A Germanic single-edged knife, used primarily as a tool.....anyway, the girl got shafted.....
edit on 12-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum
 


So, no sexual organs and got pregnant by a knife, darn for been without organs she had not problem getting boyfriends.



So how she is delivering? I guess vaginal is out of the question.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Could she have a menstrual cycle if she didn't have one ? I wonder how she could have been fertile ? If she had that kind of defect then maybe it's better if she doesn't have kids. You'd think that if you were a girl without the goods you might want to hang on to a guy willing to be your boyfriend, not running around S D's behind his back.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay this makes no sense what so ever .How the heck is that possible? And at 280 she is 9months. So she went on to deliver baby right? Sorry if I didn't read the whole thing and missed this

This was bad timing I would say. I mean he must have spewed at the same time this dude cut her. Right?



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

"She'd have pain all the time and would have a stomach full of blood all the time, and would have to be operated on, or she would eventually die," said Dr. Sherman J. Silber, director of the infertility center of Saint Louis at St. Luke's Hospital in Missouri.



it's without doubt,the craziest story,i've heard this year...well not including bin laden.

lesotho is over 90% christian,so like many other amazing miracles that seem to happen in africa
,i very much doubt were getting the full story..



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043
 


Well it should be an easy C-section, all they need to do is follow the scar left by the knife.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
I wouldn't lie to you - this is real!


Immaculate Conception? or The Persistence of Sperm?



In 1988, a 15-year-old girl living in the small southern African nation of Lesotho came to local doctors with all the symptoms of a woman in labor. But the doctors were quickly puzzled because, upon examination, she didn't have a vagina.


Her birth defect -- called Mullerian agenesis or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome -- didn't necessarily surprise doctors, but her pregnancy did. Even the 15-year-old girl could not believe she was pregnant.
Yet by looking at her records the hospital staff realized the young woman was in the hospital 278 days earlier with a knife wound to her stomach. The average pregnancy lasts 280 days. After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."
The girl arrived at the hospital with an empty stomach -- and therefore with little stomach acid around -- and doctors found two holes from a stab wound that opened her stomach up to her abdominal cavity. The case report said doctors washed her stomach out with a salt solution and stitched her up.
"A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract," the authors wrote.

Just thought this was terribly interesting and wanted to share with the community!
Hope you enjoy!

ABC News Link for Full Story


Just wanted to say what the heck!!!
But I mostly wanted to say, that is the best picture of Michael Phelps I've ever seen!



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed but more than the story, I was amazed that a girl with no vagina enticed two men to have a knife fight over her, she must do "something" really really good.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Okay guys, I'm going to call HOAX on this one. I think the ABC writer that published this article didn't have anything better to write about and made this up...well maybe not made it up completely, because i've heard this same story somewhere else. The version i've heard was a bit different. So if the ABC news writer did publish this, I think of course he had to change it around.

Here's the version I've heard. Now read this and think about this new story and tell me it doesn't sound like its just twisted around a little bit:

urbanlegendsonline.com...

I think reputable news agencies do this more often then we realize. You ever read the weird stories like Cat travels with family from Washington State to California. Then in California he jumps out of the car and runs away. When the family returns home the cat is there waiting on them? Ever heard stories like this? I think the news has been pulling our legs for years.

Think about something for a minute. Imagine your a writer for the newspaper or news website. Every day you have a certain quota to fill or your fired!! Is it your fault that something news worthy doesn't happen all over the world? No, but the show must go on. So what would you do? Your desperate facing certain termination, you need 4 more news stories, the rents due, child support, and your hungry with no groceries in the fridge. Today is wed, and pay day is Friday. What do you do? You make up the news. Simplest solution for a desperate writer. I think we've been seeing this for years in the paper. I bet its a old standby for writers ever since the newspaper was born. Just think about this for awhile. Then think about every crazy news story that just didn't make sense. Now it starts to make sense.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It could also be that she had viable genitals (as would be suggested by her getting pregnant) but she had a female genital mutillation performed on her.

It could have been that the doctors are merely being polite and protecting the girl's parents from prosecution for this horrible act.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: dupe



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79
 


I would entertain the idea of a hoax also or even a religious publicity stunt of some kind. Though why they would try the latter escapes me for the time being!

Then again, with the 6+ Billion people on earth and for argument sake we will say half are women. Likely hood something like this would pop up once or twice in a century or two? More or less?

But like all information that is fed to us on a daily basis, it is good to question such odd chances of fate.
It is unfortunate I can not find a follow up to this story
EDIT
See next post by me. . .
edit on 5/12/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join