It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness. Experiences? Part 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This thread is intended for those who know what oneness is and is not being written for the purpose of debate. Please respect my request to refrain from replying if you do not consider oneness with all that is a possibility.

My experience with oneness was the tip of the mountain for my spiritual journey on the road of wisdom. I feel like realizing the oneness of all that is is the ultimate truth and is the goal for Earth school. Once you realize the oneness of all that is and the importance and relevance of service to others, you graduate. Now that I have graduated, I see there is much work to be done in the ways of service to others and service to others is to be my career.

Oneness is the truth that motivates and that reveals untruth. Immediately upon discovering oneness for the second time, I realized even more that truth about our world is revealed directly from the perception of oneness of all that is.

My questions to all of those who have felt the oneness are:
Have you noticed that your creative thought processes increase significantly directly arousing from the awareness of oneness?

If you see that I am you and you are me and we are "that", then have you noticed what is inanimate looks alive or conscious?

Have you ever felt like you tapped into a source of infinite knowledge that is a lot of time readily available to you that is directly related to your awareness of oneness?

Please take the time to answer my questions if any of this applies to you. Be looking for my 3rd installment of "Oneness. Experiences?".

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please continue this conversation in your original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join