It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

Finally someone around here who makes some sense. We don't know the full story, for all we know he could of killed his own men in the line of duty, as just an example. Everyone seems to be so one sided with this, not even thinking about the real reason why he was killed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To be honest reading the title sounded like "instant karma". You invade a country killing people just so your own goverment can have oil. So yea...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
reply to post by forall2see

Finally someone around here who makes some sense. We don't know the full story, for all we know he could of killed his own men in the line of duty, as just an example. Everyone seems to be so one sided with this, not even thinking about the real reason why he was killed.

We don't need the full story because if you look here:
Source: www.kgun9.com...

You can see the paramedics were there for an hour and did ZERO to help. Good luck imagining up an excuse for that. Sometimes you don't need to know every last little detail before you can be sure there is foul play involved.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

After reading that article some serious red flags went up!

So was this a SWAT Team or a Wet Team?

We will never know....but I have my suspicions.
edit on 13-5-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My views might be extreme but in cases like this, i get so very angry. That the american people keep allowing this and events like this to keep happening. American police are far worst than the criminals they are supposed to protect us against. They are all dogs that need to be put down.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I had not thought about that. Not really karma because like most soldiers, he was fighting for a lie. He should not have been shot. I'll bet he used illegal drugs to get over the war, and was executed for it by one of the world's most backward enforcement agencies.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I really feel bad for this guy but I have this to say...he probably did the same thing to iraqi's

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Caji316

The fact is, when the police come to arrest you, dont ever pick up a gun. This is his fault. Not the police!

Are you #ing kidding me, i would say thats true on the street but you in your home "YOUR HOME" not theirs...how did he not know someone was trying to force their way into his home to steal rape or whatever...so you pick up a gun. I hope that entire swat team #ing dies a slow miserable death

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This goes on ALL the time in America. The "war on drugs" is just used to make money and manipulate the citizenry.

America is a police state. It is a joke. And NWA had the right idea.

The sooner we overthrow this nightmare, the better.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

What a cold, callous and rude comment you just made. Your ignorance is blinding you, and you should reflect on HOW rude you are. You have no idea what this man did in the military but to sooth your savage mind you make a rediculous comment.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

It's the truth so you can call me rude or whatever you want...the truth hurts

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Maybe the guy WAS dealing drugs, who knows?
reply to post by mwood

Think about it. He had just gotten off work after a 12 hour shift at a mine.
If he worked that hard, how would he be dealing? Stop blaming the victim.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

police normally just beat the hell out of our war hero's www.youtube.com... s_verified=1
edit on 06/-05004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MachiventaMelchizedek

You must be mistaken.

You dont own your home in America. It belongs to the state as evidenced by your life long rent in the form of taxation.

In America your home belongs to the state and as agents of the state the police can kick in your door at anytime for any reason.

The "warrant" concept is a mere technicality having no tangible value. If they should happen to need one they will get one.

Your physical occupation of that home is a privilege in America. Dont forget it.
edit on 13-5-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think a stack of high capacity magazines loaded with steel cores and a bipod and a couple of sand bags could have changed the outcome of this event drastically.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I say it every time one of these threads pops up...er....about once or twice a week now!

I effing HATE cops!!
Please don't give me the tired ass old line about "not all cops are...blahh blahhh blahhh" YES THEY ARE!!!!!

The ones who follow the book and are text book "good cops" are pieces of # too because?????

Because they know god damned good and well wha is happening amoungst their ranks and yet????
THEY DO NOTHING!!!

I would be curious too see if one of the people who are so quick to jump on the "they're not all bad" bandwagon would say that about someone who was in the living room while your 5 year old son or daughter was getting raped eating a bag of chips and acting like nothing was going on and said nothing to the authorities.

He didn't rape anyone!! Does that make HIM "One of the good ones"?!?!?!?!?!
# NO!!!!!!!!!

He is a piece of # just as much as the rapist! They should both be hung!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN I HATE COPS!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Because getting amped up and going commando on a family makes you feel like your protecting the community???..
This makes me want to cry. Try doing that on some real drug lords that are smuggling drugs down south. Too scary huh.

There has to be more to this..

edit on 13-5-2011 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a cop than by a terrorist. And that in part prompted my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Everyone of these SWAT member need to be thrown away in jail for MURDER

edit on 13-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In all honesty, I don't know what to make about this news story. No one knows the REAL reason why the SWAT team was at his home in the first place. What was the warrant for? Did they even have a warrant to begin with?

And at any rate, why did the Police not identify themselves before they broke into this guy's home?

All of this doesn't make sense to me. I've read other news articles besides this biased blog and .... it still doesn't add up! What was the warrant for?!?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join