It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And people actually have the audacity to feel sympathy for these scum (police) when one of them is murdered.

Every day a cop is killed and ceases to exist, I feel joy that one less scumbag terrorist is running around America who can possibly kill my loved ones

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
People, good and bad, be assured that change is coming! A time is coming when it will be impossible to harm or kill another, tptb will lose their evil minds then.

This "accident" by the SWAT was basically a cold-blooded murder. There are points that can not be argued in this story.

1. 71 shots were fired! No excuse for that.

2. They wouldn't allow the paramedics to treat him for over an hour. This alone makes it murder. What could possibly be the justification for it? There isn't any, the "threat" was neutralized.

All police and military who may read this listen! YOU ALL are the ones that will enable evil people to commit evil atrocities in this world. Way back I noticed a law enforcement officer justifying the actions of these criminals.

I know what I speak of because I'm former military. Police and military are programmed into a "Us against Them" mentality and it starts early in training.

I say we the people should form our own wikileaks...a site and network where things that are wrong and swept under the rug by the law are exposed. It's the only way we can begin to combat tptb. Communication is the key. We have the internet but we aren't using it correctly.

We all have a responsibility to make this story public and not let it be swept under the rug. Until we stop simply reading this stuff and shaking our heads, then carrying on with life they will continue to happen and grow worse.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No more!
ALL cops are bad...
if not why dont they try to stop this?
just like the SS.
I was just following orders...
they rest just keep quiet Cowards!
that is just how the Nazis got so bad.

cops just keep there heads down and say nothing.
If you dont help to stop it.
then it will end up so bad.
that You "so called good cop" will help them do it.
or get shot.
Stop turning a blind eye.
You are JUST the same as the Bad Cop‘s.
you dont stop Evil you are Evil.
and you think You are a Police officer? HA!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

WWJFKD
I .am not sure what your sacrifice was, but I commend you.
I agree we need to tackle this pervasive issue by sacrificing individually as a cohesive group.. You are my brother. On multiple occasions, on the job, my life has been threatened and in two occasions by my hands the aggressors have lost theirs. This is a heavy burden to bear. I understand your sacrifice my brother. However we need to stand together. Just because I wear blue doesn’t mean that my hands are tied by the system. I as well as many other LEO's are here to serve and to protect and are honorable men that will fight for our freedoms. Given the limited facts the original post is a tragedy and an embarrassment. Many of us older LEO's see what is happening with the militarization of our profession and we are concerned. Rest assured people, the majority of us LEO's are on YOUR side. We took an oath we live by it and by God we will die by it. Rest assured my brothers and sisters.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
No more!
ALL cops are bad...
if not why dont they try to stop this?
just like the SS.
I was just following orders...
they rest just keep quiet Cowards!
that is just how the Nazis got so bad.

cops just keep there heads down and say nothing.
If you dont help to stop it.
then it will end up so bad.
that You "so called good cop" will help them do it.
or get shot.
Stop turning a blind eye.
You are JUST the same as the Bad Cop‘s.
you dont stop Evil you are Evil.
and you think You are a Police officer? HA!

Speaking from experience, you are the kind of person that call for a cop when the least bit goes wrong. You may want to read a few of my other posts. Not all of us LEO's are bad. I will take the comment of yours as a release of your well deserved frustration which many of us are experiencing. However please remember do not throw the baby out with the bath water. Many of us LEO's are aware of the invasive Federal Govt programs tohat are intended to manipulate our profession. I have spilled my blood for my community and have exposed my family to allot of crap for the likes of your limited thought process. Sometimes I have to wonder if it’s been worth it. The system is broke my brother not the men and women who are serving their communities. Read my previous posts and maybe you can open your mind.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How sad, he was killed for another war we can never win. It is still we the people stand up and be herd or lose everything, these home raids are bs and so is the war on drugs.
Ron Paul Let's Legalize Drugs: CNN American Morning 04/15/2009
www.youtube.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.informationliberation.com...
www.tokeofthetown.com...
www.suite101.com...
www.esquire.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Frustration. no.
I am sick of herring about this typ of thing.
I use't to think highly of the cop's.
you could watch them on TV with a good take down.
and No one hurt.
but now? they use army assault attack and kill tactics.
they dont go in to take them alive.
How many must DIE?
when we get use’t to it. it will be to late.
the so called cops need to speek out.
oh! but then they would not be
like’t by the rest of the Bad cops.

How far must the cops go before they are stop’t.

they Best thing to do if the cops Attack your home or you.
is to kill as many as you can. get grenades to.
and then get a layer to got to the police station.
and turn your self in.
you will get 15 years in jail or less.
just like real criminals.
or you can go on the run
at the very lest you are Alive...
or go on the run. you can live with me.
This Will Stop Them!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

my bad i read your comment the wrong way

edit on 14-5-2011 by Bossdog82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Its not so much the guys who did the killing, but also the people who ordered it

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I HATE ALL COPS!!!!!!!!! Every person in this country ''#merica" should be outraged and livid.....i was born here and this # has to stop...... any and all government workers are against what we believe in. I am sad the soldier did not shoot and kill any of those #ing pigs......freedom of speech. period. sell your soul, i will not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just thinking.
maybe they got the wrong address.
and that's why they did not have a warrant.
do you think they will admit That!
after they just Murdered the man?
it happens. but usually no one ends up dead.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

It may be a great gun. But its not tacticle. This is a urban scenario. Where accuracy and precision account for everything. Not your Alcapone loving thompson and BAR. Seriously, a little less "Call of Duty" and more library. Read any current book today on it, you may even like it, some have pictures, maybe even have some coloring sections for you, and some even pop up with moving parts and sounds, it will be a lot of fun for you.

Oh. And a 600 foot advantage is nothing when it comes to a shoot out. (Sarcasm)
edit on 13-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

WOW. You cannot put yourself in the victim's situation, can you? I have read all of your posts up until page 12. I felt I had to respond to put a check on this.....CONFUSION, to put it MILDLY. I could be wrong...you may not be confused at all and are doing exactly what you are supposed to do.

Multiple times you have said that this man brought his death on himself. Nonsense. The dictatorial power of LEA's has risen considerably since the beginning of the "War on Drugs". You yourself are the perfect example of what I am saying --- You have defended your badged heroes tooth & nail. Allow me to list most of the things that you have defended in your posts:

1) The victim had a warrant issued for his home; therefore he must submit absolutely to the people claiming to be authority; even more so if this so called "authority" cannot identify themselves in an efficient manner.

2) He "MIGHT" be guilty so it is OK that he had at least SEVENTY-ONE rounds of ammunition unloaded into his property.

3) Finally ---- GOD forbid that a young man with a young wife and child to protect attempts to defend himself from what ___HE___ considers a threat. You seem to believe that police have a giant halo over their heads proclaiming to all .. I AM POLICE! What utter nonsense. Disguise and subterfuge is very easy to accomplish and fooling most people into believing is even easier(no, I am not looking at you!!!). The authorities(I refuse to call them police because simply---they are not. They hold the power and they know it and, even worse, abuse the responsibility bestowed upon them) completely and absolutely FUBAR this event. I guess it would be too much to ask law enforcement to grow a brain. This situation could have been easily handled without violence by applying a TINY bit of planning and a very limited knowledge of strategy & tactics.

Now, to finally address the material I quoted:

I have seen pics of the family's house. It is not large and it seems to be an average sized house. You must be super rich because only the rich would be able to afford a 600 foot lawn in every direction. Not to mention that an extremely high rate of fire is beneficial in closed quarters as opposed to superior range. Range does not help you when your assailants are 10 +/- feet away. Perhaps you should take your nose out of the book and ATTEMPT to view this situation from the worst possible points of view(And I am referring to the slaughtered and destroyed family --- I am not sure if you knew that).

I try my best to look at situations from as many points of view as possible. However, I have found myself lacking that ability in regards to your inane comments in this thread.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wow... when I left this thread a while back, I was defending the victim because everybody seemed to think he was in the wrong. Now I come back to a page full of cop-bashing. Geeze guys, chill out. Many people join the force because they want to help people. ALL THE TIME. That's the primary reason the men in blue do what they do.

Just because a few rotten apples show up in the news, doesn't mean they are all rotten. If they didn't ID themselves, it was most likely one cop's fault, not the entire team. This still means that the procedure they use is wrong. I mean, really... why use an entire SWAT team to serve a warrant to somebody who was not convicted of a crime? Craziness.

I actually thought about becoming a cop when I was in my early 20's. I was going to do it because I wanted to help people and being a super hero wasn't realistic enough. When I started getting into the meat of it, I realized I was no more likely to help somebody with a badge than I would be with my... good nature. Point is: cop good, procedure bad. Oh, and... legal system really bad (sometimes).

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

well said my friend!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BioSafe

I sure hope so, but besides that, we DO NOT NEED YOUR PROTECTION! WE can defend ourselves WITH the 2nd ammendment!!! we do not need a societ of cops to help or protect us, its yin and yang....with the little bit of good that comes from police protection comes a whole tidal wave of corruption and deceit! do not be fooled, we will ban against those wear a uniform! labels will die, and people will die with the labels they have chosen. you cannot choose a label that separates yourself from the general public and not expect consequences!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aquarianmind
post removed by staff

Cops are people like you and I. To think differently is to set yourself up for failure in the future. The cops work for us, not the government. They know that and they have family and friends among the populace. These aren't strangers, they are us. If a peaceful revolution bubbled up in America, cops would shortly join their FELLOW citizens.

Don't confuse them with the "man". Cops are just the instruments and you, I, and the government are the conductors arguing over who gets the podium.
edit on Mon May 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
They are evil. This is why I loathe the government.

But this news doesn't surprise me anymore since I had an experience similar to that.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join