It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Becoming The MSM?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Lol I guess there's a first time for everything. Me making someone think I mean not you thinking.
Sounds like a good system. If the search function could search on your keywords as well as a minimum specified blue star, it would make it a lot easier to find really good threads that have been buried.
edit on 12-5-2011 by JustXeno because: first line could of been construed as a dig before.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

I don't know if this would be accepted as the site was redesigned recently... and this would call for some more.

I think it could be helpful. Like separating the wheat from the chaff... ( Ouch! Did I say that?
)

PS To be fair... I've seen some rare threads with a one liner OP, but the news was sensational enough to have a good thread started. But it's a rarity...
edit on 12-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have to say that one thing that PMA (Picks My A$$) is STAR collecting.

When I see a thread started with one line, a link and one line of embedded text. I think "ok, that's a little vague".

Then the next post is usually from the OP containing the opinion and is clearly a double attempt at more stars.

Are we about STARS or Denying Ignorance?

And then sometimes, not even that. For example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I see what you mean with the link, but I don't think nowun and I were meaning anything about star collecting, just system for getting to the threads that have a lot of work and effort put into them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustXeno
I see what you mean with the link, but I don't think nowun and I were meaning anything about star collecting, just system for getting to the threads that have a lot of work and effort put into them.

Yeah, I know. The thread just came up and I got caught in a rant mode.

My point being that the content should be more important than the notoriety.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join