It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - Japan earthquake compared to other signatures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
HAARP might be responsible for some earthquakes, HAARP might be able to read signs from some earthquakes, or HAARP may have nothing whatsoever to do with it - it's a mystery at this point.

Due to an earthquake prediction that I believe holds merit I've been watching various indices over the last month to see if any patterns stand out which could possibly indicate more predictability. Here's what I've seen concerning HAARP.

This is the HAARP signature for the weeks around the Japan 9.0 of March 11th, 2011. Note there is reasonably normal activity until the day before the quake, with increased activity the night before, and highly increased "absorption" the day AFTER.

I noticed a similar trend around the 2nd and 3rd of May, 2011. You still see the daily fluctuations, with higher absorption during the nighttime hours (UTC).

Here's close-up of the May 2-3 graph.

No significant earthquakes happened around the May time period. USGS earthquake information

(edited: removed columns -- just shown for reference; check USGS for complete and full lists)

The next earthquake over 6.5 (after the May 2-3 timeframe) was on May 10th: a 6.8 at Loyalty Islands, North East of Australia. Here's the HAARP data for that date.

RESULTS:
Obviously there is not enough data to make any clear assertion about HAARP - only 3 dates - but this data can discount HAARP being fully responsible for all earthquakes, and also that HAARP can be active and NOT cause earthquakes.

Anyone know of HAARP proposed events around May 2-3rd? Flooding, hurricanes etc?
I'm not making any statement that HAARP is responsible for such events but only gathering more data and doing more comparisons can get us an answer.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Of all the HAARP instruments to link to, why did you choose to display Riometer data?
Do you even know what a Riometer is?

For those who dont know, its a radio reciever with an antenna pointing upward, to LISTEN to cosmic noise.

You can build one at home.
The HAARP Riometer listens to 30HMhz, but if you have a shortwave radio, or a spare TV that you can tune to an unused frequency you can use that as well.
Take the static noise of the audio and feed it into the soundcard of your computer and display the volume level with some kind of software, as a graph.
You'll notice a daily cycle of more and less static noise.

Thats it really. And according to some people, you now have the ability to create earthquakes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I only chose that one because of a previous ATS thread saying HAARP was responsible because it was active around the quake - using that graph.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinion of which screens/data to watch, if you were trying to compare.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I'd be interested in hearing people's opinion of which screens/data to watch, if you were trying to compare.

Well, I'm not exactly one who thinks earthquakes can be triggered by such things, but if I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I suppose it would be the
Digisonde

At least the digisone actually has a radio transmitter as part of it, unlike the others (Magnetometers, Riometer, spectrum monitors and ion/scintillation recievers) which are all passive receive-only devices.

The digisonde is like a radar that points upward, and checks what radio waves get reflected back off the ionosphere.
The time delay and strength of the returned signal is an indicator of what the ionosphere is doing.

According to conspiritorists, this evil transmission signal can be bounced all the way around the other side of the planet via some magical means to create an earthquake by some magical means.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think this may be a real example of the IRI doing its thing, an experiment with ELF injection. By manipulating the HF signal, the ionosphere can be tickled into producing ELF radiation which is detected by the induction magnetometer. Of course, the Sun does a much better job of it.

Note the regular spacing of the ELF bursts and how narrow the bandwidth. These signals can be seen occurring at the same time (at night, when conditions are usually calmest) for several days around this period (beginning on May 1).

edit on 5/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
By manipulating the HF signal, the ionosphere can be tickled into producing ELF radiation which is detected by the induction magnetometer. Of course, the Sun does a much better job of it.

Seems true enough, a quick search on the internet reveal a few scientific papers on this topic... but its not clear to me how this create an eaerthquake in Japan.
Neither is it clear why, if "the sun does a much better job", do we not therefore get magnitude 8 earthquakes every day. (and none at night, of course)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I've just started looking into this line of research - I appreciate the info

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It's not clear to me how ELF electromagnetic radiation can create an earthquake anywhere, day or night. Or how the Sun can, for that matter.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here's a list of what types of data are available from HAARP.

HAARP.Alaska.edu

This thread isn't sensationalistic or doom-related, nor is it proof of anything (yet).... interesting how so few people get into the actual scientific research behind their claims

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Glad to see someone else here seriously looking into this. Here's the challenge in regard to research. There are 15 verified, documented, known EISCAT / HAARP-type facilities world-wide, including Russia and China. More are suspected, as more countries seek Scalar Weaponry capability. If, as some suspect, Tesla Technology capable facilities are controlled by shadowy government with the ultimate goal being to establish a New World Order, as has long been rumored, then it seems to me that no one really will be able to find out the truth of what may really be going on. In my opinion, this is black ops at its scariest.

top topics

join