It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Beings- ET's Micro Processors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
After years of sifting through countless alien information, theorys, govt files, films, and pictures. One things tends to stand out above all else. Whoever they are wherever they come from they are far more advanced than mankind both physically and technically.

Looking at mankind from a general stand point, we as humans create tools to help us in our everyday life from going to place to place to keeping ourselfs clean. Our strive to create has granted us great accomplishments from the large skyscrappers to the very computer chip that processes what I am typeing this very second.

So now I must ask whats next for mankind? Is material creation through chemistry the end of the road? It very well could be. Here is my reasoning for this, the next step in our technology we can achive would be through genetics, creating life, and using our natural energy and nervous system as an electronic device.

If we are in fact created an altered by ETs to serve a purpose perhaps we are in fact a living processor that are are part of a larger sybiotic technology. Humans are already similar to this, humans create more humans, before birth the mother cares for its young and controls its wellbeing , food , etc. When birth occurs the only link between mother and child is its blood type, genetic makeup and family. What if the next step was full nerve control from seeing through its eyes to controlling its movements. Full wireless nerve sybiotic control. ETs as will humans, do not need to mine and excavate for materials to create tools but rather grow them as they see fit. This in turn could be the answer to many of the questions about ETs that have yet to be answered. Humans could very well be a biproduct of there expieriments, that found a reason to exsist and thrive.

When people think of the technology humans will have in 100 years they invision spaceships made of materials that we use today. When in fact they should be looking at ourselfs, how can we make us "mankind" better. If we could create symbiotic technology then many of our common problems that occur in our technology today could be avoided. As far fetched as this seems, to me it seems like this is the correct answer.

ETs are just super symbiotic organisms that have excelled to such a level that they have created the means to travel through our universe, defy gravity , create life at an astonishing degree and we could very well be a key "chip" in there "motherboard:"

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Worlds stance on cloning could be influenced by this, as having this type of technology would want to be kept secret and out of the hands of evey country (like stealth tech which could have sybiotic properties). If genetic expieriments and testing leads to applications for military use then that type of tech would be hidden for a very long time. As disclosure to cloneing and expieriments to humans would be the highest of human rights violations.

Remember humans think about War and weapons, and defence above all else.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Don't you think there would be some kind of evidence if ET made us as "tools"? There is not a single piece of evidence indicating that Aliens have, or are currently visiting us, much less that they created us.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
thats why why we are smart enouff to use ten percent of are brain to keep are selefes alive the rest is doing thare work without us knowning? does make you think a little,

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by TheMur

Don't you think there would be some kind of evidence if ET made us as "tools"? There is not a single piece of evidence indicating that Aliens have, or are currently visiting us, much less that they created us.

Your level of intellectual dishonesty is sickening. There is evidence, in-fact enough evidence to prove it under a court of law(about ETs visiting Earth). Granted most of it is eye-witness testimony, and a whole lot of suspicious government documents. But you take the conceptualization of putting your head in the ground to a new level.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
AWESOME THEORY!!! i loved reading it. and ya you have a very good point, we could just be the smallest part of their "experiment"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

No evidence? huh?

Tell that to the guy who organizes the released, and yet to be released secret files kept by Gov. on aliens and UFO's.

Plenty of evidence. Lack of knowledge or ability to research the evidence does not equal "no evidence".
Now, a couple posts up there's a large amount of evidence that you don't know what your talking about.

:p

Anyway, OP, although i respect what you've shared with us i am going to have to disagree. Actually, i hope you are wrong! Although, i do think there could be a race of "aliens" that we are a sort of a science experiment to. But i also think there are other races out there that visit us for more astounding reasons...i would delve into what im trying to say more thouroghly but im typing on my iphone and am gettin shleeeepy.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Keep theorizing! Good dayyyy!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yes. It could be the reason why they don't make official contact. Because they may not have the need to. If we are their creation, what for? I really don't believe that we are made for gold-mining. But the mystery of life and death can make us assume that there is a higher-power ordering things and that power very well could be these alien masters.

We will never understand their work and what do they need. Its quite frustrating to see the humans living a pathetic material life. You know the wonder is just in front of our eyes. Majority of us just don't see it enough. These alien masters could trigger our DNA and make us more evolved to see the light. But i certainly don't like this bossy attitude. But they haven't done any harm either. So its confusing to see and think about their plans.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This idea was developed by Douglas Adams in his famous Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy radio show/novel. Earth with all life is in fact supercomputer designed for single task: find the proper question for known answer of meaning of universe, life and all: 42.
I think 21.12.2012 is the date when Vogons will demolish Earth. If you want proof it is on bulletin board in office near here - I think Proxima Centaury.

Ohh s..., where my towel is? No I'm definitively doomed!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Whos to say these races visiting earth - if indeed there are any - are their sort of governments, like we have here but the people of earth are lied to all the time by them, what if its the same throughout the galaxy, maybe 'money' is needed for a civilization to thrive, and with money comes greed, lies, etc.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

The evidence is there, all you have to do is search for it. The negative effects of full disclosure outway the positive.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Surreality11

Thanks=) I would like to think there is more to us than what I posted. Im not a religous person by any means but what if "god" this heavenly super being that was seen and heard throughout the history of religious text is just a superiour alien life form, Honestly whats the difference, both are one in the same. A Super being of pure energy can both be not of this world and be the grand architect of mankind. For all we know religious text could have been comunicted through the abilites of such a being in order to impose rules on man.

If aliens were here to harm mankind it would have done so before we had the weaponry we do today. The aliens tend to focus on observation than anything else. The basic principals of the scientific theroy state there is an expieriemt and results step that is taken. Ets could very well be on this step with us now, determing how we grade as there creation. This could explain lost civilizations- they didnt make the cut=( , so the Ets start again.

Is it occams razor that states the most logical explanation is usually the correct one? Why are aliens visiting earth- easy they created us.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Mankind could have been a creation to suit one of there needs. If mankind was indeed created by ETs they must have made many versions and adjustments in order to make the perfect product. What is it about Mankind that they seek to make better? I think its our brain, our primary computer( pink fleshy thing in your skull) is not working at a speed they require us to. They could also want us to lean how to advance ourselfs on our own, there intervention would contaminate there expieriment.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Right, so suddenly eyewitness testimony is reliable? Unreliability of eyewitness testimony.

As of yet, I haven't seen any smoking gun evidence from the government. Are there any officials claiming to have evidence who aren't selling a book? You guys are starting to sound like the chemtrailers, "there's plenty of evidence, you just haven't done the research!" Well, truth is, I have researched both sides, and time and time again all that the UFO phenomenon comes down to is just that, unidentified flying objects. There still is no evidence of "alien" visitation. Unless you would like to provide us with some?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by korathin

Right, so suddenly eyewitness testimony is reliable? Unreliability of eyewitness testimony.

As of yet, I haven't seen any smoking gun evidence from the government. Are there any officials claiming to have evidence who aren't selling a book? You guys are starting to sound like the chemtrailers, "there's plenty of evidence, you just haven't done the research!" Well, truth is, I have researched both sides, and time and time again all that the UFO phenomenon comes down to is just that, unidentified flying objects. There still is no evidence of "alien" visitation. Unless you would like to provide us with some?

Don't upset the believers. It works like this:-

There's lots of evidence, it's just secret and knowbody knows about it. But they know it's there. But, that doesn't matter - there's a lot of circumstancial evidence, which, even though it can be shown to be nonesense individually, added together is irrefutable. Or something like that...

new topics

top topics

join