It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible threat to Washington DC on May 20th.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by windus

Thank you!

I've been watching this thread since it came out, hoping someone would say just what you said. I failed misserably in my moral standing by not reporting this. Which brings me to something this thread made me look at very seriously within myself.

OMG! I am afraid of my own GOV!!!

I did not report this because of this fact.

Wow, an epiphany for me

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You should stay out of DC anyways.

They have too much LEAD in their water and started putting Phosphoric Acid in the public water supply trying to "seal" the lead water pipes leaching out lead from all that Chlorine that started eating the pipes.

You'll live longer avoiding DC water.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Someone should.
They're so corrupt and nobody here has the BALLS to take em down...
Who is it that said when government becomes tyrannical, it's time to shed some blood, or something to that affect... now's the time we need to hang them all!!!!

Here is one of the quotes to which I was referring there's also another but I got them intermixed:

1."When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Quotes
edit on 19-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarity and spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Got any proof??

I lived in the local area for over ten years......your claim appears to be a load of nonsense. Might want to re-check your sources......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Darkblade, I am with you in that fear 100%. All I could think while filling in the form was my name and and international location being filed neatly into the system forever. I've not often bought into the paranoia that ATS can stir up, but I felt myself like a blip lighting up on the radar for the first time.

Do many American citizens feels they are filed and monitored already by the FBI, or CIA, etc? I never realized how cozy I felt on the back door before, out of the States.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Holy s#it S#it S#IT the FBI called me not five seconds ago. Called my Cdn cell number (bravo, handling the long distance fees) regarding this guy and the conversation. I think I should tell the ATS admins and/or start a thread. I am NOT lying goddamn I should've recorded it, seeing as they definitely did. Oh wow. Flipping out shaking.

Funny note - they don't know about Chat Roulette/Omegle. SO IT'S A GOOD THING WE REPORTED IT. The Government eyes were not all over this pseudo terrorist conversation AT ALL. Less eyes out there than you think!

WOW

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by windus
Holy s#it S#it S#IT the FBI called me not five seconds ago. Called my Cdn cell number (bravo, handling the long distance fees) regarding this guy and the conversation. I think I should tell the ATS admins and/or start a thread. I am NOT lying goddamn I should've recorded it, seeing as they definitely did. Oh wow. Flipping out shaking.

Funny note - they don't know about Chat Roulette/Omegle. SO IT'S A GOOD THING WE REPORTED IT. The Government eyes were not all over this pseudo terrorist conversation AT ALL. Less eyes out there than you think!

WOW

I hope its just a stupid joke.

This kind of stuff is dumb and waste their time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

You're absolutely right, and I felt redundant through the entire process of reporting it and talking to the guy. I emphasized on the phone that ATS was not the location of the conversation, and that the conversation itself seemed utterly false.

He said it's important to follow these things up, and that that's what they do. He was calm anyways, and as it's May 19th now, it must not have been pressing enough to call me any earlier. I'm sure they'll just follow up with the OP and keep their senses sharp tomorrow (probably for nothing).

As an Ontarian though, I never thought I'd chat with the FBI. Wicked/nerve wracking. I don't hope to be further involved.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would report it, even if it was someone possibly pulling my leg.

Kidding around about bombs and blowing people up, IS NOT funny.

Just finished reading the thread. I am glad someone did report this.

I do agree with with Darkblade71.
edit on 5/19/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by windus

So...you called them first and reported this?

Your post sorta reads like you were posting on ATS, phone rings, and it's the FBI.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry no. The date stamps are above all my posts. I submitted an electronic report a day ago. They called me today for a follow up about an hour ago.
edit on 19-5-2011 by windus because: wrote "days ago". meant a "day ago." agreed, I got a bit excited and I had just got off the phone with him. Hence "not five seconds ago!"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
People who actually post threats to the nation's capital are complete idiots.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by windus

People who are going to yell fire in a crowded theatre, when there is no fire, are going to get burned.
It may have been just a sick joke, but it also could actually relate to someone's negative plans for tomorrow. If that's the case, you may have just changed history. I think you did the right thing.

edit on 5/19/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm glad the FBI is following this up, it would of killed me had this not been reported and something bad happened. I'm still amazed at my own realization about fearing the very people who are supposed to help keep me safe.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I'm glad the FBI is following this up, it would of killed me had this not been reported and something bad happened. I'm still amazed at my own realization about fearing the very people who are supposed to help keep me safe.

Could be a heads up for a comming false flag campiegn.

You never know.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by windus

Good on you for reporting it. Anything like this should be reported immediately.

cudos to you!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join