It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible threat to Washington DC on May 20th.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like a muslim? I mean, writing, "Yeah..." and "god" ? And including none of the customary additions of reference to Mohammad (PBUH), Allah, etc.

I would bet it is someone young screwing around with you (and I do hope the CIA is all over him anyway)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have a feeling that after this being posted here, the CIA and or the FBI are well aware of it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To the original poster, did you alert the FBI?

Did anyone?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know, I was just thinking about this and realized, perhaps this person did report it and that's why we have heard no more on the subject, if they did, their computer was probably confiscated to research the chat logs? Either that or it was a bunk claim, and their computer was confiscated to check the logs, either way, they probably can't get back online? Hmmmm....

Curiosity is killing me!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hell, I'd turn all this over to the feds especially if the guy was hosing me. Especially if I knew he was hosing me. It'd be great to give someone like that the kind of wake-up that only an FBI SWAT team gives.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let's be realistic here. That conversation was being watched by the Feds. They were probably already doing a background check the moment it popped up on some computer screen within government walls!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Only 2 days left.

Still no answer from the original poster

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthisfried
Hello ATS. I have been viewing this website for quite some time and never thought I would post anything on here. Just recently I was on the site Omegle and I came up on a person claiming to be a terrorist. At first I thought he was just messing around so i proceeded to talk to him. I have some screenshots of what the "terrorist" said. Don't know if he was being serious, because he showed me his "games that him and osama play", which where some Xbox360 games and he had an "angry birds" shirt on. I would've recorded all that he said but I wasn't sure how. However, he did tell me to "stay away from DC on may 20th". Don't know what to think of it. Should I report it or what? And if so, how would I be able to do that.

PS. Don't know how to post pictures. Can someone please tell me how?

EDIT: I have uploaded the images on imageshack.

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...
edit on 12-5-2011 by earthisfried because: to include links

Report him to the police. Now!

Turn in his posts to the police try to stop what he's doing before it happens.
Call microsoft and see if they can trace sales of the games he claims he plays on his xbox.
This could be a prank but then it could be real or a false flag.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey, I'm getting worried about the OP!

I hope it wasn't just a troll (didn't seem like it...
)
edit on 18-5-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I believe the FBI takes these sorts of threats very seriously, whether people think they're "jokes" or not. I'd report it to them.

Yeah thats what I am thinking.

Why would you attack innocent people for no reason?

Knowing DHS,FBI,CIA are monitoring everything they are doing?

Violence/Bullying is never the answer to bringing true change. Its just a means of control used by control freaks.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
Hey, I'm getting worried about the OP!

I hope it wasn't just a troll (didn't seem like it...
)
edit on 18-5-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

I hope so too. Seems like a false flag.

Possibly if it is real they can prevent it from happening so that they can possibly save lives.

Where is his IP address from?

Possibly we can track what region his post came from.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Yeah, the odds of this being real are slim to none. Either he is the biggest moron alive for leaking plans or he is hoaxing you.

But if it makes you feel better, then report it. Better safe than sorry.

I could also find nothing about 'uane losuaka cuduaja' which he claims translates to 'revenge of the fallen.' Not even sure what language that is.
edit on 5/12/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

wtf?

Why is he on a chatroom speaking pakistani?
Is there some kind of special thing about tht date?
Can someone trace call omegle and trace their IP?
Osama has been dead for years.

Why keep this scam going?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthisfried

Thats a threat to me; I would not hesitate to call it in to Homeland Security....

god forbid, if something DID happen on that date and there was loss of life.....could you live with yourself knowing you could had avoided it in advance?

Call it in !!!
edit on 18-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Although the guy clearly thought it a laugh to make up what he thought was a foreign language and freak some strangers out on chat roulette, reporting it matters a lot. It's comfortable to imagine that the FBI is stalking everyone's every move, but in reality so much information streams beyond the capacity to be processed. It's been reported now, and good riddance.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Did anybody report this?

OP hasn't been back since they posted this, they signed up and started this thread on the same day and haven't been back.

Joke or not, we all read what was said in the convo the OP had with the person. I believe this falls under the "See something, say something" slogan.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No real terrorist would do something so stupid, imo. He might be a CIA plant. If they are planning a false flag attack this could be their way of proving it was 'terrorists'. who, after investigation, will conveniently turn out to be Pakistani.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yeah, right, could be nothing......

but this is the kind of thing that should be reported immediately regardless of the outcome. If nothing happens then at least the FBI can trace the ISP number, track the person, then arrest him for his stupitity...I'm sure they will find something under the crimes and terrorist act to have this idiot charged.

I'm aware a majority of these threats can amount to nothing but no one can afford to become complacient!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually, I'm serious. I think this is much more likely to be a CIA plant, putting out false evidence before a false flag.

edit on 18-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
It doesn't sound like a muslim? I mean, writing, "Yeah..." and "god" ? And including none of the customary additions of reference to Mohammad (PBUH), Allah, etc.

I would bet it is someone young screwing around with you (and I do hope the CIA is all over him anyway)

Maybe its a copycat that knows someones mannerisms and is using them to take the rap for a false flag.

There is that senario.

Could be just a trolling asswisker though.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The first thing I did after reading this thread was report it. and I'm Canadian, so I don't even get that See Something, Say Something campaign here.
edit on 19-5-2011 by windus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join