It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible threat to Washington DC on May 20th.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I have been viewing this website for quite some time and never thought I would post anything on here. Just recently I was on the site Omegle and I came up on a person claiming to be a terrorist. At first I thought he was just messing around so i proceeded to talk to him. I have some screenshots of what the "terrorist" said. Don't know if he was being serious, because he showed me his "games that him and osama play", which where some Xbox360 games and he had an "angry birds" shirt on. I would've recorded all that he said but I wasn't sure how. However, he did tell me to "stay away from DC on may 20th". Don't know what to think of it. Should I report it or what? And if so, how would I be able to do that.

PS. Don't know how to post pictures. Can someone please tell me how?

EDIT: I have uploaded the images on imageshack.

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...
edit on 12-5-2011 by earthisfried because: to include links

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by earthisfried

that guy is pulling your leg you dont think a complete stranger is going to tell you that he is going to blow up washington dc do you? think about it lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Haha. Yeah. I've thought about it. I'm pretty sure he was just messing around but you never know.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe any of it.

Why would a terrorist get on a site like that and announce what they are going to do and then tell a COMPLETE stranger in the western world to stay away on that date...if he were a terrorist he would want you there since they are all about not liking the western world..

Dont be so gulliable.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I wouldn't believe any of it.

Why would a terrorist get on a site like that and announce what they are going to do and then tell a COMPLETE stranger in the western world to stay away on that date...if he were a terrorist he would want you there since they are all about not liking the western world..

Dont be so gulliable.

Welcome to ATS!

Thank you for the warm welcoming! Your probably right, but something about that guy was a little strange. He started chanting at one point in some sort of middle-eastern language. It's probably nothing. Probably just some paranoia kicking in after the OBL incident.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe the FBI takes these sorts of threats very seriously, whether people think they're "jokes" or not. I'd report it to them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hopefully he's just trolling, but anyway here's your images.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2980754b5208.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a5e97f6e9d9.png[/atsimg]

edit on 5/12/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
He's just a troll, or I hope anyways

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah, the odds of this being real are slim to none. Either he is the biggest moron alive for leaking plans or he is hoaxing you.

But if it makes you feel better, then report it. Better safe than sorry.

I could also find nothing about 'uane losuaka cuduaja' which he claims translates to 'revenge of the fallen.' Not even sure what language that is.
edit on 5/12/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

So true. You won't know when it's coming. And it is. WWIII is the only distraction they can use as a way out of the financial crisis.

Nuke DC. Blame it on trrsts and launch WWIII.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have you contaced the FBI?

Im sure this person thinks he is playing a funny joke, but I certainly do not find it funny and it should be reported!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I agree, this is not funny... report it. You have reason, and in the end you may save many many lives. He may be joking, but it is a really bad joke.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

How did you manage to start a thread with only 3 posts in your history?
Nevermind.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It must be true it's on the internet.
Even if something did happen in Washington DC, who would lose sleep over it, if they happen to rid us of all the corruption in that state.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo007
Even if something did happen in Washington DC, who would lose sleep over it, if they happen to rid us of all the corruption in that state.

Exactly, I mean it's not like anyone who works in DC have friends or family who would be forever mourning their tragic deaths.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo007
It must be true it's on the internet.

I would. I have family living there. Thank you very much

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well considering the content of the post, I am pretty certain the CIA, NSA,and FBI are probably all over this already. I would report it just to be sure, but I can feel the eyes of the gov all over this thread, or maybe I am just paranoid.

Don't be surprised if there is a heavy three knocks on your door OP and men in suits and ties with flashy badges. They take these things very seriously.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Some people will do things like this to scare you, remember that

If you are that worried then report it but I doubt it's anything.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So Earthisfried, I am curious, did you report this?

I would love to hear if there was any reaction.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm hoping the OP reported it, too.

It's like making bomb jokes at the airport. It being a joke is no excuse and the person can get into serious trouble.

So even if it is a joke or hoax, it should still be looked into. At the very least to get this person to stop spreading this stuff online.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join