It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Makes a Conspiracy Theorist Tick???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wonder what the chances of any number of sites being blacklisted if the IP Protection BS Act goes through? Any number of headcases could be on here posting and then all it takes is one to bring down the hammer. The headcase in AZ, anyone? If the government/DOJ/DHS decide that those bookmarked sites go bye-bye to people in the States, it's a forced injection of monies back to those corporations. Go be good little sheeple and consume our entertainment.at our set price.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggalette

'Burbs of the Chi, here. Had a PHENOMENAL gifted program. The LSAT test is basically what Iwe've been doing since like 3rd grade. lol. what a joke.

Couldn't have phrased it better myself. Well put.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggalette

'Burbs of the Chi, here. Had a PHENOMENAL gifted program. The LSAT test is basically what Iwe've been doing since like 3rd grade. lol. what a joke.

Couldn't have phrased it better myself. Well put.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyray

Being lied to. Not getting the full truth. Seeing something with your own eyes, hearing it with your own ears, or even just feeling it in your heart or gut, and having the government come out denying it with everything they have.

Hardharry-truth.sosblog.com

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Raising my hand as another "gifted" person. Although here our gifted program only went up through 8th grade, but we had a lot of advanced and AP classes in high school. Science was always one of my favorite to take advanced classes in. Chemistry honors, Physics 1 and 2 honors. I took all kinds of others as well.

Sometimes I've even wondered if these gifted programs were like an experiment with intelligent kids. Just part of my overactive imagination/conspiracy theorist ways running wild. It is fun to contemplate though.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteSpectralMirror

Well hello there, fellow Gifted-er! People need to come up with a better moniker, no?
Nicely. I did AP Bio, AP Chem, AP US History, AP Euro History. Science and history- staples in any conspiracy theorist's diet.

I totally have wondered that as well. I chuckle watching American Dad where Haley has repressed dreams about being brainwashed into a killing machine by the CIA, lil bit of MK-Ultra thrown in for good measure. Ha ha ha ha ha. But someone had to baseline the program, provide funding, come up with the critical thinking tests, etc. Might be interesting to start digging on that stuff.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OP... another sign that the MSM is going underground for news stories.

Think of this as "practice". Things will start start geting really wierd soon.

edit on 15-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Some of the biggest conspiracy theorists are government prosecutors. they prosecuted Blagovich for conspiracy and many others that were either suspected or tried including Ken Lay Jeffery Skilling, Bernie Madoff etc.

Did I miss any??

OH yea the official explanation to 9/11 involved a conspiracy of Muslim Terrorists!!

They use ridicule to dismiss those they disagree with then accept the official positions of others as rational. good conspiracy theorists are those that sort through the details and maintain a reasonable degree of skepticism.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyray
reply to post by autowrench

Wonder what the chances of any number of sites being blacklisted if the IP Protection BS Act goes through? Any number of headcases could be on here posting and then all it takes is one to bring down the hammer. The headcase in AZ, anyone? If the government/DOJ/DHS decide that those bookmarked sites go bye-bye to people in the States, it's a forced injection of monies back to those corporations. Go be good little sheeple and consume our entertainment.at our set price.

I would say a great many. I have a few thousand bookmarks I have collected over the years, and most every time I go to look for certain ones to bolster a post, or add content of another source, I find that one or two do not work any longer. I have even seen a few of my bookmarks seized by TPTB. I think if the government, and I use that word loosely, had their way, we would not have a free internet. We are a danger to them, and they know it. Check this, I used to live next door to a former Agency (Company) employee, and he informed me that there are people assigned to read the scandal sheet news rags every day, Weekly World New, National Inquirer. If they go to that much trouble, they most certainly read the posts on ATS every day. The internet is the last Bastian of free speech across International Lines.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join