It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Harbour Bridge closed by police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sydney Harbour Bridge closed by police

NIL
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry no links, events unfolding .Report thus far imply a abandoned car was found at the base of a pillon .Police have closed a lanes of traffic and are all over bridge.Don't know if they are searching for a possible jumper or awaiting bomb squad. There must be hundreds of thousands, who cannot get to work this morning .Will keep up dating .Any members living nearby ?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
theage.drive.com.au...

There are a few search hits that I saw.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
just visited the link above . seems that a bloke was protesting on top of the bridge about his kids i think. hope that helps

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
he has come down now. he was protesting about mental health and his kids and a few other things. he has rang the major t.v stations and radio stations while he was up there. i nearly choked on my toast when alan jones said "the bloke on top of the harbour bridge is on the line" he has also rang the today show.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for replies, yes glad it was nothing major.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
kind of brings into focus the lax security on the bridge. some bloke who is the subject to court orders over his wife and kids can pull his ute up on the sydney harbour bridge, get his ladder out, and then climb up and bring sydney to a standstill.......makes you think what others could do.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Glade it wasn't any kind of terrorist act. Is there a lack of mental care in Australia?

top topics

join