It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top things you want to see in space??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yep... it would have to be me , preferably in a ship destined for Mars , with an ACME archeology kit .

edit on 14-5-2011 by gortex because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There's no top things for me.

I want to see EVERYTHING in space. Earth is cool but I really would be glad to go into space before I die. Though I don't want to go up in some rocket that may explode, hopefully we have better tech by then.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ashwhy

I want to go fishing on Ganymede. Well, at least drill into the Jovian ice moons until we hit an ocean of water and see if there's life down there.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
so this doesn't become a wishlist of things we can only do 1000years from now, any more ideas for projects that we can do now,say with a load from a government for a few billion.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What would i like to see in space? That's easy: Politicians, Government Officials, Religious leaders, Haters, Warmongers, Liars (oh wait, i already said politicians). Let's see, what else...Oil companies, Wall Street, Banks, cant forget them, ew....and CORPORATIONS. Darn it! I could have just said that from the start...and wrapped it all up..with 1 word.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Privatizing space exploration. Let the common man be able to explore space and not some government sector.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashwhy

so this doesn't become a wishlist of things we can only do 1000years from now, any more ideas for projects that we can do now,say with a load from a government for a few billion.

Well if you are going to limit it to only "a few billion" dollars... then I would want to see the Jupiter-2 saucer, on it's way to the Alpha Centauri star system. Or the C-57D saucer on it's way to the Altair star system. Or any other saucer-ship that uses Extended Heim Theory's antigravity/hyperspace drive.

I just don't care for the ugly TR-3B's 'triangle' shape - even if it uses the EHT drive.

edit on 5/15/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I would like to see the a craft powered by some kind of "warp" engine.
I wanna meet ET,and ask why have you been hiding all these years.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

You forgot the lawyers!!!!! Can't buy nearly anything today without warning stickers plastered all over the place like common sense doesn't exist anymore! When I was a kid we could buy at a local store M80 firecrackers and the formula in simple lighter fluid facilitated us to make Polish Cannons, and I never knew a child to be harmed by either of those 'toys'.

Are you familiar with what the slang term refers to as a Polish Cannon? Much fun they were.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have a story of the largest Polish Cannon I ever ignited that I love to tell. If you are interested, I'm not one to exaggerate but when it went off my senses may have been slightly obscured from the blast, but trust me, I can articulate in clear terms what took place and you can decide if exaggeration is evident.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
anyone else here support a space tax to fund these?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashwhy

anyone else here support a space tax to fund these?

Only if the tax is specifically directed to develop a field-launched and field-propelled ship technology. Antigravity and F-T-L.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
any one know if the uk has a space lobby?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join