posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
1. A bigger budget for government funded manned spaceflight, and more incentives for commercial space ventures. Killing the Shuttle without a
replacement was a dumb move.
2. Extensive (far more than current levels) research into alternative fuels for spacecraft. Matter/Antimatter, Fusion, etc.
3. Affordable Space Tourism!
4. Manned mission(s) to Mars. I would love be sitting in front of a TV with my children someday for the first human steps on Mars.
5. Colonization of the Moon and Mars
6. The first Earth-like planet outside our solar system (actual photography).